Rainbow Six : Vegas 2

Re: Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Nice, thats how shooting guns should look :)

that intro to Ubisoft haunts me becuase i played it so much

"We like the fact that the Clancy games are more tactical," he tells Eurogamer. "We like the fact that Rainbow is a smart shooter. We like the pace, we like the fact that it sets itself apart.

:)

Yea definately Coopz, the only single player I play is Burnout! Only other offline I play is co-op with a mate! Oh and Madden superstar mode!

I disagree, multiplayer is annoying on most games for me. For example; Gears of War was full of geeks who played the game 15 hours a day which gave me no chance. I am a casual gamer, I don't live on them like the purists. However, I do love FIFA online now!

GOW and Halo are kids games thats why

Vegas is a mans game :lol:

Yep, had a few online games with Coopz, CW and Tim a few nights back.

Played it last night for a bit

i was shit though and need to get back into it before the new one

i blame COD4

I've decided to get this, I didn't play the first one and the last Rainbow Six game I played was RS3 on PS2. What can you compare this to?

It's more tactical than COD, but it's still loads of fun (bar the aiming, find it a tad annoying). Think I'm gonna get this aswell, seeing as COD4 isn't getting new multiplayers levels etc.

CoD4 is getting news maps soon.

Hmmm, how soon?
I read in a Dutch magazine that IW wasn't gonna update it....Stiil getting RSV2 though :)

I heard Spring.

I'm getting UT3 on Friday and R6V next month so I doubt whether I'll have time (or be bothered) to get my CoD4 back.

Funny you should say there will be no maps the very same day that I get an email from Charlie Oscar Delta .com saying that new maps will be available very soon. :lol:

COD4 is getting traded next week in preparation for the best shooter on the 360 :)

Funny you should say there will be no maps the very same day that I get an email from Charlie Oscar Delta .com saying that new maps will be available very soon. :lol:

Cool! Can't keep up with all the new releases, they're gonna cost me a fortune!!

Did mine earlier as well :)

i dont like this part though

"The price of this pre order may change before you are charged"

I'll buy it at the end of March, payday. I'll get it on the sly without my girlfriend seeing so I don't get shouted at for buying games hehe ;

Back
Top Bottom