Rainbow Six : Vegas 2

Re: Rainbow Six Vegas 2

I hope both Boppy and Jay get this game so i can rape them both at the same time with the hot end of my gun

do you have a backwards one too? :)

I always get my Just's'ss''ss's mixed up - its crazy!!

Anyway back on topic;

I want to get this game but I am skint at the moment. I will probably wait until its released then hear you all talking about it and want it badley and go and buy it. But that would be bad!

Well I now have it pre-ordered, can't wait!

Oooo i dunno weather to cancel the shopto one now and save a fiver :-k

30 quid FTW, that's my limit now, unless I really really really must get the game.

Can't wait for this now! You've whetted my appetite Coopz!

I might get this - but I'm warning you - I will be throwing away my weapon and will be using my little finger to kill people with.

Sometimes, very occasionally, I can let something slide.

Like you let Mike's cock slide in and out of your arse - ONLY JOKING, ONLY JOKING, I've got a cheap PS3 and Tranmere got a point, it's been a fucking good day.

Sometimes, very occasionally, I can let something slide.

Like you let Mike's cock slide in and out of your arse - ONLY JOKING, ONLY JOKING, I've got a cheap PS3 and Tranmere got a point, it's been a fucking good day.

:lmao:

DJ - I am getting this, for sure. I think most people are - we will all have loadsa fun on it, especially Mr "I don't take games seriously but I need to be the best" Coopz.

:lmao:

DJ - I am getting this, for sure. I think most people are - we will all have loadsa fun on it, especially Mr "I don't take games seriously but I need to be the best" Coopz.

I play to win does that mean i take thing seriously?

Just becuase we have different views on games dosnt mean i only like serious games (as i pointed out before when i said i didnt know gaming was serious) and the fact that i have played many many more games than you that are in your words "fun games"

Back
Top Bottom