Serbia (SRB)
Mexico (MEX)
USA (USA)
Brazil (BRA)
Chile (CHI)
Paraguay (PAR)
South Africa (RSA)

only a few tickets left...

Germany got very lucky yesterday, one clear penalty for Russia denied and probably another too, could have made things very different!

yes youre right. it was definately a penalty. but no one cares about how you qualified. i think you english people wished to have such referee mistake an play e.g. euro 2008 - or no mistake an watch such tournament on tv?

but the goal was absolutely great by podolski, özil and klose.

now germany never lost a world cup qualifing game since 79 years and is the only team in the world wich qualified for every tournament (euro/wc) since 1930.

yes youre right. it was definately a penalty. but no one cares about how you qualified. i think you english people wished to have such referee mistake an play e.g. euro 2008 - or no mistake an watch such tournament on tv?

but the goal was absolutely great by podolski, özil and klose.

now germany never lost a world cup qualifing game since 79 years and is the only team in the world wich qualified for every tournament (euro/wc) since 1930.
score1-5.jpg

???

sorry. i forget to say that im mean away games :)

for me its ok to loose in every qualifing rounds again england, its no problem if we reached the finals like after this qualifing match like 2002.

when its happen we do. england not. since 1960.

sorry for my mistake aboutreika18, english is not my mother language - so i forget sometimes important words.:P

Last edited:
sorry. i forget to say that im mean away games :)

for me its ok to loose in every qualifing rounds again england, its no problem if we reached the finals like after this qualifing match like 2002.

when its happen we do. england not. since 1960.

sorry for my mistake aboutreika18, english is not my mother language - so i forget sometimes important words.:P
Ah, I see. No problem. I suppose the fact that Germany have qualified as the holders many times is one of the main reasons that record has go on for so long. :P

Its already shaping up quite well with the teams already in there.

Any chance of a sub forum being set up? I think it needs to be done once the qualifiers are officially over.

Gerrard is so amazing, that when he isn't at his best, people automatically assume lesser players are better than him. But the reality is, Gerrard not at his best is still the best player in the World!!!

Gerrard is so amazing, that when he isn't at his best, people automatically assume lesser players are better than him. But the reality is, Gerrard not at his best is still the best player in the World!!!

Gerrard is so amazing that he can dissapear off the pitch for a whole season at a time and still miraculously end up in the Seasons Best XI.

now germany never lost a[n away] world cup qualifing game since 79 years and is the only team in the world wich qualified for every tournament (euro/wc) since 1930.

Wiki: "Brazil is consistently among the strongest football nations in the world and is the only team to have played in every World Cup."
I'd say it's fair to assume Brazil also qualified for every Copa America... And with Germany's 1934 WC debut... yeah.

Hey i'm not saying you lied [you didn't], but sometimes distorted presentation of facts could lead people to make wrong assumptions.

Back
Top Bottom