Sony PlayStation

wait, wasn't that like one of 5 release games or something

Assassins Creed Valhalla on release day:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Great to see that they have done meaningful changes to the controller, hopefully other developers use it to its fullest potential

Last edited:

Although it looks better than those Dirt 5 videos, both racing showcases for next gen consoles are pretty meh. Forza and GT in current gen look better (fps and resolution aside) or with very little difference

I wouldn't put either of them inside anything, they need all the air they can get

Yeah, you're right, gonna have to game with the cabinet door open... Really wish they had an all black console for the SeriesS as with the size it could just pass as an unassuming TV set up box.

Last edited:

Although it looks better than those Dirt 5 videos, both racing showcases for next gen consoles are pretty meh. Forza and GT in current gen look better (fps and resolution aside) or with very little difference

Yeah, you're right, gonna have to game with the cabinet door open... Really wish they had an all black console for the SeriesS as with the size it could just pass as an unassuming TV set up box.

OMG @el niche so is not only me? When I saw Dirt 5 videos, I told myself that .. "it doesn't look that good for a next-generation game" ... all the YouTubers say how " cool and groundbreaking amazing looks ", but... I didn't see that, in a sense, I didn't see something I haven't seen for PS4 or PC. I'm glad other people think like me.

I hope the demand is high, with the 'MAHOOSIVE' amount of launch games available for the PS5, if the prices are right, I will sell mine.

OMG @el niche so is not only me? When I saw Dirt 5 videos, I told myself that .. "it doesn't look that good for a next-generation game" ... all the YouTubers say how " cool and groundbreaking amazing looks ", but... I didn't see that, in a sense, I didn't see something I haven't seen for PS4 or PC. I'm glad other people think like me.

Yeah, at the same time its hard to judge with Youtube due to resolution/compression/fps limitations of the stream. I do think MS could have chosen a better game to showcase the console power as Dirt looks even subpar for a current gen title, WRC look a bit better but nothing groundbreaking, could easily pass as a current gen title as well (judging just by looks... the "feel" will only be able to tell with a controller in hand and looking at the current resolution of your tv/monitor).

I guess it speaks wonders for current gen which is using technology from 7-8 ago. Keep in mind next gen consoles have GPU cards that are on par with graphic cards released a couple of years ago, which by the way have just been superseded by newer more powerful cards.... and the consoles aren't even out yet. So yeah.. don't expect photorealism...

I really don't want to spend 400 euros on a console but goddamn DEMON SOULS 🐑

oh god what do i do, I would need a proper tv as well, screw playing on 27 inch monitor.

I wouldn't give rat's arse but - guess what - demon souls.

And PS4 games are compatible, right? I have old PSN account with all souls games and couple others. And PES 21/22 on bigger screen?

How to talk yourself into not exactly necessary purchase 101 right here 🐑

Going to be a lot of disappointed people on November 19th.

Doubts whether stores such as Game, Argos, Smyths PC World will be able to honour orders as they are deemed non essential and therefore no allowed to open for collections or delvieries.

Gotta love Amazon...also I wonder what this will do to the resale value of units.

Argos and Smyths should be fine. Stores can offer a click and Collect service, these 2 already have a good click and collect service, they will just ask customers who have pre-ordered to pay via click and collect.

Back
Top Bottom