The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

Nope. Only by using the Skyfire browser, I think. Which isn't even offering "real" flash, there's some weird streaming going on which makes everything look awful.

Yeah i tried Skyfire as soon as it was released for iPhone.

After it working so well on the Nokia phone i had a while ago i thought it would be good but it was pretty shitty on the iPhone

It's better now, but still not a native flash substitute. No matter, flash's primary purpose is to stream video and future web standards have pretty much guaranteed that flash will die.

It uses up too much CPU power anyway.

so suggest me some good stuff to get for my macbook, now that the initial time of getting used to how everything works is over ;)

i don't mind spending a few € on quality programs either. :)

Has anyone ever got thier phone wet or anything? Broke an egg in my pocket with my phone in and now can't get any sounds. It was near the speakers so not sure why? Keep telling me I have headphones in. The restet button has started working again.

Try to keep the phone powered off. My friend dropped his in the toilet and eventually all the functions came back, even though the speakers were non functional at first. But then again, you did crack a healthy amount of egg white on your device.

Why you had an egg in your pocket with your phone, I'll never know. Please keep us updated though.

:LOL: I was also wondering why!

On a separate note, I'm looking forward to the iPhone 5 announcement on Wednesday! My finger is already hovering over the pre order button.

Anyone recommend any good screen/case cleaners or keyboard cleaners to get a MBP look brand new again?

I'm buying my sisters late 2001 13" and obviously it's looking well used.

Anyone recommend any good screen/case cleaners or keyboard cleaners to get a MBP look brand new again?

I'm buying my sisters late 2001 13" and obviously it's looking well used.

Soak it in Vinegar, that usually brings things up looking like new.

EGG UPDATE: Phone is back to normal although one of the speakers sounds a bit funny. I don't know why because it didn't go anywhere near the speakers.

I think they are way too expensive like. I understand the screen is a huge resolution and it looks stunning but to pay £2000 for a Laptop? Nah id rather not. Id rather buy one that is similar spec for a lot less without the overkill screen.

Anyone know what time we'll be able to order the iPhone 5 from tomorrow? Can't find it anywhere, maybe apple won't announce a time.

Back
Top Bottom