• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Milanista

Mangiamoli!
Staff
19 December 2002
London & Milan
AC Milan
Hi all,

The Official Transfers Thread has been rebooted. Please post only links from official sources that confirm the transfer of a player. All non-official or speculative posts WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

Remember that we have a Speculation Thread to talk about rumours or unofficial signings. Do not post here unless it is 100% confirmed.

Usually this means the player has passed a medical, and one of the club sites posts the news. News sites are allowed too, but they MUST confirm the deal has been done and that the player has passed his medical. No "agreed fees" or "agreed terms", as those don't mean a deal is done.

Thanks
:)

Last edited:

Milanista

Mangiamoli!
Staff
19 December 2002
London & Milan
AC Milan
Yeah - I think that's pretty solid proof that they've changed clubs :P Never seen a player's transfer go wrong after the player presentation :D

Lami

Niche Football
28 May 2007
Sydney
Man Utd, Juve
It's still not official. He hasn't passed medical yet.

Please read the first post.

PIPA23

retired :)
21 June 2007
ok guys.. this thread is for posting only a confirmed transfer + link from official page of either club (previous or the new one)

for the rest of talk there is speculation and discussion thread.

thanks

we7god

Kreisklassen-Profi
15 August 2003
Germany - Soester Börde
FC Schalke 04
Mandzukic was replaced by Pedersen from Bayern + Werder usually start with Arnautovic also in front... + Fullkrug looks like a good prospect
Nope, here was Werder Bremen and Wolfsburg mixed... :D
Mandzukic played for Wolfsburg and Petersen moved to Werder Bremen >> different clubs !!! ;)

PIPA23

retired :)
21 June 2007
Nope, here was Werder Bremen and Wolfsburg mixed... :D
Mandzukic played for Wolfsburg and Petersen moved to Werder Bremen >> different clubs !!! ;)
of course, we both mixed the clubs :P Elia is replacement for Marin i guess and i was thinking of Pizzaro being replaced by Pedersen ;)

Top Bottom