The Retro-PES Corner

@MafiaMurderBag I'm pretty new to 2013 so I'm not entirely sure here, but slider all the way to the right is 'best' isn't it?

I have kitserver and the gameplay file installed, for some reason lodmixer in the gameplay.ini doesn't say anything under it but in config.txt it appears like this so hopefully that helps. Screen size is below that as displayed.

[lodmixer]
lod.active.player.fk.s1 = 0.01

lod.players.entrance.s1 = 0.01

lod.players.entrance.s2 = 0.01

lod.players.entrance.s3 = 0.01

lod.players.inplay.s1 = 0.01

lod.players.inplay.s2 = 0.01

lod.players.inplay.s3 = 0.01

lod.players.misc.s1 = 0.01

lod.players.misc.s2 = 0.01

lod.players.misc.s3 = 0.01

lod.players.replay.s1 = 0.01

lod.players.replay.s2 = 0.01

lod.players.replay.s3 = 0.01

lod.ref.inplay = 0.01

lod.ref.replay = 0.01

screen.width = 3840

screen.height = 2160

@MafiaMurderBag:
Yep. Even when compared to PES3 one can see it's much more archaic, which goes to show the greatness of PES back then, managing to improve massively what was already not only a fantastic game but a simulation that was lightyears ahead of anything else on the market.
Still, besides finding PES2 as enjoyable as any other retro-PES game, what strikes me the most is how it captures the essence of late 90s football. No building up play from the back, passing it around fruitlessly for half an hour until the team gets bored and finally has a shot on goal; no obsession with controlling the pace of the match, or the ball possession: it's a game of electrifying action, two teams bravely exchanging blows for 90 minutes...building up play from the back?...you mean, pressing :square: and hope poor Vieri up front gets the ball...? It's wonderfully chaotic.
From PES2 onwards, as real-life football was changing, so did the game itself. This and the ISS Pro Evos (and certainly PES1, which I haven't played yet) are what we often call here "time-machines" but not just because of its technology or the teams/rosters/players; rather they give us an opportunity to experience what football was before the tactical revolutions of the 00s which changed the sport forever.
Indeed. Very well said and from an artistic standpoint you're right, It truly does capture a certain feel and atmosphere that was more unique to that time period, Not just around match-day feel and excitement but also on the pitch. It seems like there was a much more rabid, primal anticipation for a football match back then and it resonated throughout the ground and onto the players themselves. Nowadays fans & players are a little more docile and blase. Sure you still get your moments and fever pitches but it's not quite the same. I think that's the corporate element and mercenary mindset of most footballers that has done that to our game.

I'm glad you mentioned the tactical approach too, I couldn't put my finger on it but watching football isn't quite the same or as exciting as it used to be, I used to think it was just because i'm getting older and I've consumed so much of it that i was getting desensitised to it or something but definitely the psychology of the game has changed. Even though football is faster than ever now it can also be terrifically dull.

Completely off-topic, sorry, but I think it's probably the most relevant thread on here.

Does anyone else miss old football game intros? The PES intros were classics, of course (the We Will Rock You intro sticks out for me, truly hairs-standing-on-end stuff).

It felt like those devs loved their work.
Absolutley. Well, I mean i can't say i miss them as i still see them all the time when i play these Retro games anyway all though it makes me sad because obviously it reminds me that i'm ageing and that life was simpler when i was younger but also because it's just such a motivating way to kick off your playthrough and of course a labaour of love from the developers.

The closest you get to this nowadays is E3 trailers and they just tack them on as the games intro now.

I tried to do a highlights package for my Euro 2012 in the style of a PES intro, complete with soundtrack. I'm pretty proud of it.

I feel like video games nowadays are made more with monetary gain in mind than actual passion or quality of the game that the dev themselves would want to play. Back then it use to be more with actual passion or the quality of gameplay and the dev actually would play their games a lot.
Yeah you brought me perfectly to my next point. The industry has evolved and it's more of a cut throat business than ever. There's less and less games now which are made primarily as passion projects first and profit makers second, Most of this comes in the form of indie games or studio's who have that much confidence in their target demographic that they'll sell their offline narrative driven game well enough to justify it.

I think there will always be a demographic of people that aren't interested in online gaming what so ever over the coming generations but that demographic will shrink more and more as civilisation evolves. Like writing a letter, using a landline telephone, Having a Sky TV subscription... Over time the people that use these things either adapt to the modern way or they just get phased out and there's a new turnover of consumers. And company's have to figure out new ways to get people like that to spend their money in line with the trend.

@MafiaMurderBag Mine isn't maxed out, but here is the gameplaytool.ini I have.

@MafiaMurderBag I'm pretty new to 2013 so I'm not entirely sure here, but slider all the way to the right is 'best' isn't it?
Thanks Gent's that'll do the trick. Also another question with PES 2013 modding. Any of you using Stadium Server for this game? I'm using the History of the World Cup patch and while the stadiums load correctly, There not loading certain textures and i cannot figure it out for the life of me!

E4Y Screenshot 2020.06.08 - 17.08.59.01.jpg

Last edited:
@MafiaMurderBag

What's not loading right with the stadiums. I just got around to trying out some stadiums this past weekend. Initially some Italian one's as that's where I'm up to in my OF I'm making. Some of them seem to have some weird lighting going on that doesn't seem right at all and a couple have blank screens at the kick off (the low cam) but then as soon as I kick off it switches to wide cam that I use and it's ok. A couple of others seemed fine so without wishing to put down whoever made the other stadiums perhaps it's an issue with the stadium (the conversion perhaps?) that causes those problems. Texture wise I hadn't noticed anything obvious. Which stadium(s) is it happening on, I can download them if I don't have them and see how it looks on mine if you like. By the way is there a link for stadiums anywhere that are all together such as Rechi's for PES6. The one I found was via a youtube dodgy ad link but fortunately someone had posted the direct mega link in the comments.

Oh and did you manage to get rid of the striped shirt fans? Only Konami eh? I located the bin files and tried swapping them with the plain white and black ones but ended up with a stadium mostly full of white shirts.

As to modern football, I think it's a mixture of things, on the pitch the fear of losing has taken over (for managers) leading to a lot more negative football than in the past. Also the obsession with possession doesn't do a lot for entertainment. On the terraces the lack of passion on the pitch is a big part of it. For instance my team (Pompey) our manager now, Kenny Jackett, plays the most uninspiring football to watch, way too much long ball and he's overly cautious. It's functional and largely gets results but the current no fans at football is pretty much the best way to view his brand of football :LOL: The bottom line is that the action on the pitch is what gets the fans going off it, there's only so much excitement you can generate if what's on the pitch is mundane and boring.

Alongside that you have the gradual erosion of acceptable chants that the PC world we live in has left as acceptable and this has definitely had a detrimental effect (and i don't mean racial and homophobic shit, there's no place for that) but just the general banter and humour that both sets of fans would give each other doesn't seem the same these days.

Oh and I'm glad you mentioned that ending video you made again as I'd meant to comment on that but forget. Excellent job on that, I thoroughly enjoyed it, right up there with the PES intro videos of the past. :)

@breezy: I play them always as SBs because I do want them to participate on the attacking effort, even if they aren't skilled enough to do more than just "be there" and hope for the best.
The thing is...it worked! :DD We managed to qualify for the elimination rounds. Obviously 4 natural CBs at the same time reduces most of the team's attacking dynamism, but with four absolute units at the back (on an already very tall team) the aerial game was ours.

Regarding the defensive settings (also to @geeeeee) if we think about it, the higher the defensive line, the more demanding it is for the defenders. Play a high line and any small mistake of your defenders means a potential one-on-one with the keeper for the opponent. Unless I have top-tier defenders on all areas I don't use the Back line A setting - and lately I'm just not using it at all.

@Chris Davies: Amazing intro. Naturally, perhaps the most memorable retro-PES intro to me is the PES2 one, the music alone would be enough to make it legendary. But if there's anything PS2 FIFA was able to compete with contemporary PES was exactly on the intros.

They did know how to "sell" the game, getting us all warmed up for a very disappointing on-the-pitch experience...

@MafiaMurderBag: Spot on. I think other people come here and might think of us as a bunch of old men talking some nonsense about the "good-old-days" but...regardless of whether you believe those days were good or bad or better or worse than what we have now, you can't deny that there was a certain "identity" that was lost - and as you say, these retro-PES games from that era capture that atmosphere, allowing one to (re)experience it.

The Portuguese League returned last week. I sat down and comfortably watched the Famalicão-Porto matchup. Holy hell, I'm bored, how many minutes have passed? Nine. Nine minutes of each team keeping possession mindlessly, building up from the back and spending half an hour before they get to the opponent's box. Modern football. At one point, while I was painfully watching Famalicão's centre-backs miserably failing their Pirlo impersonations, I remembered my ongoing PES2 adventures and thought, if this were PES2, they'd have :square:'d it by now. Just freakin' square it! Gosh, live a little...

@MafiaMurderBag

What's not loading right with the stadiums. I just got around to trying out some stadiums this past weekend. Initially some Italian one's as that's where I'm up to in my OF I'm making. Some of them seem to have some weird lighting going on that doesn't seem right at all and a couple have blank screens at the kick off (the low cam) but then as soon as I kick off it switches to wide cam that I use and it's ok. A couple of others seemed fine so without wishing to put down whoever made the other stadiums perhaps it's an issue with the stadium (the conversion perhaps?) that causes those problems. Texture wise I hadn't noticed anything obvious. Which stadium(s) is it happening on, I can download them if I don't have them and see how it looks on mine if you like. By the way is there a link for stadiums anywhere that are all together such as Rechi's for PES6. The one I found was via a youtube dodgy ad link but fortunately someone had posted the direct mega link in the comments.

Oh and did you manage to get rid of the striped shirt fans? Only Konami eh? I located the bin files and tried swapping them with the plain white and black ones but ended up with a stadium mostly full of white shirts.
Sorry, I should've used a more practical picture. As you can see below, It loads the stadium fine but it seems to be specifically missing certain textures which leaves them black such as the stadium roof and various other parts.

The link to the stadiums pack for this patch as well as it's map are here - http://www.mediafire.com/file/qrqrdpumbzl10qk/stadiums.rar/file

E4Y Screenshot 2020.06.10 - 14.44.46.21.jpg

As for the striped fans, Yes there's a couple of crowd texture mods about which makes them look a bit more natural. This patch uses @klashman69 crowd textures which look awesome.

Again it's one of those baffling things Konami did, They can faithfully recreate Football wonderfully in some areas but the cosmetics such as turfs or crowd banners almost come across like they were designed by someone who has never watched a game in their life.

@MafiaMurderBag Thanks for the stadiums link. I'll download those and post a picture later then if mine is any different or let you know if it's the same. Do you have a link for those crowd textures at all? Konami's thinking is completely out of left field so often it seems! Who in the world wears vertically striped shirts unless they happen to be fans of a team with that style so where was the thinking that hmm yes we'll have the neutrals wearing this!

@miguelfcp I'm sure there's a factory somewhere that churns out those Portuguese technical midfielders, then trains them on a pitch with no goals. :)

Do you have a link for those crowd textures at all? Konami's thinking is completely out of left field so often it seems! Who in the world wears vertically striped shirts unless they happen to be fans of a team with that style so where was the thinking that hmm yes we'll have the neutrals wearing this!
Thanks. Yes here's the link below.

http://klashman69.blogspot.com/2013/03/pes-2013-crowds.html?m=1

As for Konami's logic, Probably along the same line of thinking as forcing you to play Copa America or African tournaments in knockout stages with 13 teams rather than group stages despite having enough teams in the game! Or not letting you select the stadium and time of day in Cup mode!

I ended up playing most of my Euro 2012 games at night because of this hard coded bullshit.

Hey guys, I guess there isn't a way to make teams stick to the default module in a tournament, right? For example Chelsea's standard one is this:

pes6 2020-06-10 19-44-39-26.jpg

But during my Konami Cup they changed to this:

pes6 2020-06-10 19-18-33-18.jpg

To be honest they played much better with the modified one, even cause probably the patch default isn't great, but would be a bit disheartening to spend signifcant time on the tactics just to see CPU tweak them out in Leagues or Cups..

@Madmac79 Pure speculation but I wonder if it's because that first formation is not a default formation? I stand to be corrected but I'm pretty sure it isn't so presumably it's been set by the patchmaker. I don't think that should make the AI change it but might be worth changing it to a default one just to check out of curiosity.

As to getting the AI to stick to the default, you could check their playable positions, the more they have the more the AI tends to move them around, so if you wanted them to play with the two wing backs you could remove Petrescu and Le Saux's other positions and just leave them with WB. Likewise for other players, the less options the more likely they are to play where you'd like them to play.

I've just run a quick simmed season to test out Serie A and B. Some incredible talent in that league that season, look at this team of the season. You wouldn't want to be facing that too often would you!

serieatos.JPG

Top of the table finished like this:

serie a top.JPG

Serie B for those who'd like to know

seriebtos.JPG

@mattmid Thanks a lot Matt ;) . Yeah surely it isn't the "default" game formation. Normally I'm a great fan of CPU mixing things up with tactics, but when you are trying to reproduce historic teams things change a bit :) . I'll surely try out your tip.

Also, very nice job with 2013. Your sim table looks similar in a lot of ways to how things really went in 01-02. Except from Zauri and perhaps Crespo who didn't played his best season even the top 11 is quite accurate. Your OF could become an instant classic :)

Completely off-topic, sorry, but I think it's probably the most relevant thread on here.

Does anyone else miss old football game intros? The PES intros were classics, of course (the We Will Rock You intro sticks out for me, truly hairs-standing-on-end stuff).

But I've just put Actua Soccer 3 on and been greeted by this:

Everything about it... The black-and-white footage. The video of what is now "Classic Man Utd". The love of the game oozes out of it.

Way back I always loved those intros - once (maybe twice).

Yes, there are some classics, like the old FIFA 99 or FIFA 2000 intros, but from a developers and stakeholders point of view are the videos in front of the game not worth the money, even they could be produced for even no money.

This real players doing real stuff and mixing that with ingame things, won't work today anymore, imo. I think the game became too realistic in its look, maybe it would be awkward to see Dybala run down the lane morphing to his PES counterpart, which looks nearly the same but won't move that naturally anymore.

Phew... I also think that we have so many chances to see attractive football videos, that no one would really be overwhelmed by a good intro movie.

For me it is a great retro thing to have those intros and remembering the moment I saw that video first and was hyped to play my footie game... But now, being 34 years of age I am not that keen on watching "yet another footie intro" anymore.

... one last thing I liked way back then, when football games were far away from being that realistic as we know from today, was the idea to introduce new features via the intro. Like in EURO 2000 when EA just added dirt to the players shirts after doing a sliding tackle or pulling the players shirts... Those things were very innovative at that time ;-)

But I've just put Actua Soccer 3 on and been greeted by this:

Everything about it... The black-and-white footage. The video of what is now "Classic Man Utd". The love of the game oozes out of it.

That smacks of love for the sport: the origins of the modern game and what was the here and now. I'm not sure we have that anymore. I don't think people love football like they used to, but love aspects of it.

In 1998 my windows into the wider football world were what was on UK TV (which only left Europe if you got a flash of something from further afield on Transworld Sport, and only Eurogoals took you outside of the UK or Italy on a weekly basis), magazines, books, and games. You cherished these interactions with the sport, and video games were your chance to explore the world.

Now that world has been explored millions of times over, littered with Coke bottles, McDonald's cartons and Rupert Murdoch's grubby fingerprints. Now it's a pick and mix. Follow the teams, players, 'brands' you want, whenever you want. No unknown leagues, teams and players - I know them all and only 12 of them matter. An intro video? Fuck that, I need to see if Mbappe's boots are the right colour. NOW!

I think other people come here and might think of us as a bunch of old men talking some nonsense about the "good-old-days" but...regardless of whether you believe those days were good or bad or better or worse than what we have now, you can't deny that there was a certain "identity" that was lost - and as you say, these retro-PES games from that era capture that atmosphere, allowing one to (re)experience it.

Absolutely. It's not like we're luddites. A good number of us play 2020 and if it was up to more I'd easy be playing it exclusively. But I think if you're of a certain vintage you're more likely to accept the old games, which I understand. The teams, players, etc mean something to you, and you were conditioned to not give a shit that Aragon's Yawke's just scored a late winner at Trad Brick. I wonder how many disillusioned younger players have played or even heard on the 2020 patches that are available for PES6. That's PC-only, of course.

I've just run a quick simmed season to test out Serie A and B. Some incredible talent in that league that season, look at this team of the season. You wouldn't want to be facing that too often would you!

This hit me recently when I started playing Champ Man 01/02 again recently. The quality in those squads was obscene. About five or six clubs packed with household names.

13, unlucky for some but not for me because in my 13th season of PES 2011 (PS2 version) ML I have finally won promotion from Division 2. We've had some agonising last day disappointments over the years but this season is the season. Just two defeats and a few draws but it was enough, just. Went up as champions by one point (excuse the pic quality - I'm playing proper retro PES on a CRT). 20200611_074314-1.jpg

Much of the reason for what is by far my longest ML campaign without promotion to the top flight is the house rules I have implemented including only signing free transfers from either the youth or unattached players and a strict wage structure. The latter desimated my squad several times after going close, leaving me to rebuild again.

I never realised how crucial team chemistry is in this classic era of PES. In the end, the trick was to keep as many players as I could for longer rather than keep trying to sign someone with impressive stats.

Overall, this 'lost' PES (one of the PS2 era when most had gone over to PS3/XBOX 360) has become the best I have ever played. I don't think I've ever celebrated a promotion like I did the one above. Again, I've lost a couple of star players despite my now revised wage cap but I'm excited for the top division at last.

Hi guys! I am Mike Laziale, the Option file Laziale creator.
I appreciate your support in this thread, especially @miguelfcp from his amazing blog, that i discovered a few days ago.

I am currently updating my OF Pes American Laziale and then I'll release also Classic Laziale, which is surely my last contribution to PES 2008 (PS2), the best football game i have played

@geeeeee Long way to go yet though, a little winning run and you could yet sneak your way into a promotion spot. Maybe the squad have their eyes on a Wembley appearance and have taken their eye off the ball. Literally! :)

@reinelt97 Congratulations! That's got to be such a satisfying achievement for you to finally get there. It's going to be fascinating to see how you get on in D1, especially with the house rules.

Hi guys! I am Mike Laziale, the Option file Laziale creator.
I appreciate your support in this thread, especially @miguelfcp from his amazing blog, that i discovered a few days ago.

I am currently updating my OF Pes American Laziale and then I'll release also Classic Laziale, which is surely my last contribution to PES 2008 (PS2), the best football game i have played

Hi Mike, it is so good to see your post on this thread. I want to say thanks for your option file and your love also for PES2008. It really encouraged me to continue with my own one knowing that others still like and play this game.

Can I ask what do you like best about PES2008? Do you play ML or Cups?

Will you be moving onto any other PES projects?

@geeeeee Long way to go yet though, a little winning run and you could yet sneak your way into a promotion spot. Maybe the squad have their eyes on a Wembley appearance and have taken their eye off the ball. Literally! :)

Yes still a long way to go. Those two games were really strange if I am honest. Especially the Aston Villa one. When McGinn scored that really silly own goal i thought that he must have had a bet on himself scoring for both teams. :LOL:

It’s gonna be tough. I mentioned before that I was playing with Back Line A and Offside Setting A for the first two seasons which was doing quite well for me. But then the CPU started getting a lot of through ball goals. So I recently swapped for setting C for both which helped me stop the through ball. But now the CPU has worked me out and is now passing and dribbling more. This adaptive AI is killing me man :)

Well done @reinelt97 :)

I wish my ML was going as good :(

Next two matches, shorter highlights, goals only. Doing longer highlights was beginning to take it's toll. :)

You and I are both struggling in the league it seems. I figured out that tactics and formation matter a lot on each individual match. You need to come up with a different plan each game. Sometimes I get lazy and after I win 2 matches, I use the same formation and tactics and then get demolished. Love it!

@geeeeee Yes I had to watch that twice when he scored that own goal I thought I'd missed it somehow and your player had kicked it :LOL: Maybe it's time to mix it up? How about moving back to A, or even B, if the other team doesn't have any pacy forwards? It's a great part of the game though that you can't just switch something and that's that, now you have something different to deal with.

Hi Mike, it is so good to see your post on this thread. I want to say thanks for your option file and your love also for PES2008. It really encouraged me to continue with my own one knowing that others still like and play this game.

Can I ask what do you like best about PES2008? Do you play ML or Cups?

Will you be moving onto any other PES projects?

@geeeeee Thanks! I've been editing this game for almost 10 years and honestly, still very undervalued. Taking every year since then to the last PES 2020 de PS4 i always go back to edit and play PES2008.

PES 2008 is not perfect, but I think he knew how to unite and improve the gameplay virtues of his predecessors ( PES3.4.5 and about all 6)
I usually spend more time editing, but every year I play an LM with Real Madrid or a league with one of the 20 North American teams that I have in the OF.
As I said before I want to update my Classic OF and now I'm working on this project about North American leagues

INDYEVO.jpgMLS2EVO.jpgMLSEVO.jpgNEWS EVO-WEB.jpgREDEVO.jpg

Managed to try PES 3 on my PS2 emulator recently and oh boy it has to be the most challenging version of the PES' golden era. Scoring a goal is as satisfying as in PES 5, if not more. Every team and player has its own distinct character. PES 3 is free-flowing like PES 6, but it actually has more depth and substance to it whereas PES 6 is more arcadey.

Found an option file from Gamefaq with a solid option file with all the correct team and player names. However, it has all the updated roster. I am looking for an option file with original roster. Anyone here have the file by chance?

Dying to play Parma with Nakata, Mutu and Adriano upfront with their sexy kit!

Oh yeah, the kit Parma wear PES3 is from the 2002-03 season IIRC (even if the game is about the 2003-04 one) and it is one of the best kits ever seen in any football game.

Props to Champion for releasing such a great kit!

Managed to try PES 3 on my PS2 emulator recently and oh boy it has to be the most challenging version of the PES' golden era. Scoring a goal is as satisfying as in PES 5, if not more. Every team and player has its own distinct character. PES 3 is free-flowing like PES 6, but it actually has more depth and substance to it whereas PES 6 is more arcadey.

Found an option file from Gamefaq with a solid option file with all the correct team and player names. However, it has all the updated roster. I am looking for an option file with original roster. Anyone here have the file by chance?

I made this. Not sure if it's any use to you!

@Flipper the Priest: Talking about conditioning, those younger players you speak of are also conditioned to find anything but the most modern, popular of games to be abhorrent. They're so used to the graphical hyper-realism of modern football games that if they saw the stocky, bulky player models of PES6 they'd have a stroke. Too bad they'll be missing out on that which is not just a game anymore but a galaxy of football content: patches for (many) single seasons and competitions from the WC1930 onwards, leagues from all over the world, classic patches, and even a fantasy world like AMADOR. Not to mention thousands of stadiums, kits, etc...imagine missing out on all this because Neymar's body appears to have a higher body fat percentage on PES6 than on a modern title. Imagine the life of a non-retro-PES player.

@reinelt97: Congratulations! Your PES11 PS2 story is wonderful, and shows how interesting things get when one uses house rules to spice things up. I've recently gotten a copy of PES11 PS2 after playing so much of it on the PSP; in fact, PES11 PSP was exactly the game that convinced me to go "all-in" on retro-PES and pulled me completely away from the modern PES game at the time, PES13. It's that good. I haven't played more than a couple of matches on the PS2 version but am eager to, especially after reading about your experience on it.

@Heisenberg: It's amazing to see you around here Mike. I'll never get tired of praising your OFs, your attention to detail is unmatched. On one hand it's sad to see you leave the editing scene (perhaps you'll return one day, like @Flipper the Priest here who released a PES3 OF 16 (!!!) years after his last work) but you'll close this chapter in style with your Classic OF, which is an absolute masterpiece.

@geeeeee: I'm with @mattmid, a B back line could work, especially because it's more adaptive itself when dealing with different players/tactics/opponent styles.

I made this. Not sure if it's any use to you!
Exactly what I am looking for but looks like it works only for PC :( my PESFanEditor 5.08 doesn't read your OF so I don't think I am able to convert it.

Oh wells. Appreciate your help anyway!

I have tried the PC (Wendetta Patch) version for PC but I found the movement to be more stiff and less organic than PS2. Or maybe it just me..

Exactly what I am looking for but looks like it works only for PC :( my PESFanEditor 5.08 doesn't read your OF so I don't think I am able to convert it.

Oh wells. Appreciate your help anyway!

I have tried the PC (Wendetta Patch) version for PC but I found the movement to be more stiff and less organic than PS2. Or maybe it just me..

Ah yes. But I do have a PS2 version somewhere. Let me look. I think you can get .max on PCSX2...

Oh yeah, the kit Parma wear PES3 is from the 2002-03 season IIRC (even if the game is about the 2003-04 one) and it is one of the best kits ever seen in any football game.

Props to Champion for releasing such a great kit!
100% One of the best kits ever. Italian teams always have the classiest kits

Ah yes. But I do have a PS2 version somewhere. Let me look. I think you can get .max on PCSX2...
Awesome, .max will work with PCSX2 if you do have one

Back
Top Bottom