The Retro-PES Corner

huylens.jpg

Jaric playing the role of an improvised left back finds space down the flank and crosses into the near post area where Huylens kicks the ball into Akinfeev's goal inside the six-yard box. Van Buyten is able to position himself in front of the dutch striker at the last minute but his block fails. Not entirely convinced of his effort, Huylens distrutfully follows the ball's trajectory as it hits the net - Benfica widen their lead to two goals to nil versus Hamburg.

@srsd: Seeing the ML Defaults wearing a Benfica shirt gave me a mini panic attack.

---
Halfway through on my Parma PES5 ML: second season, first on the D1 - the Guys Who Speak Very Fast' SuperLeague, featuring obviously the best Italian, Spanish and Portuguese sides.

f2OdMgU.jpg

Spent most of this first half of the season mid-table, but a couple of very important wins against Sevilla and Roma allowed us to snatch the 6th place for now. There's little separating most of the teams right now, except for Porto who is doing horribly and Milan and Real, who seem unstoppable - especially the former, managing to spend half a season without losing a match...in a SuperLeague! Says it all about the quality of that early/mid-00s Milan side.

As for our Parma, star signing Schweinsteiger was a flop. Part of the brilliance of these retro-PES games is that, just like in real life, sometimes a player, despite his great attributes, just won't fit a certain team. This was the case here. Schweinsteiger is already a very impressive youngster but on the pitch he was always below average for me. I decided to look out for a trade and found an interesting deal: Schweinsteiger for Heitinga; we get another future world-class centreback (Bonera is now a 88 Defense player, one of the best around) and Ajax get a phenomenal midfielder in return.

Grella had been one of the most competent players in the short history of this save, but as the end of his contract approached, him having stagnated as a good but not brilliant footballer, I set out to trade him for a younger midfielder. Sporting's Hokkabaike, real name Rochemback, was the perfect candidate. His contract was expiring, surely Sporting couldn't sign him later on because he'd be too expensive, so I gave them a cheaper CMF - Grella - in return for Hokkabaike, a potent CMF with an incredible 95 Shot Power!

I was also able to get rid of our third keeper, De Lucia, and got Puerta in return, not because of his attributes which are unimpressive, but because of what happened to him in real life: again, just like with our boy Savi, I'd like to give him the career he never had.

Jack-Of-All-Trades (or the infamous Jack-Di-Tutti-I-Lavori) Veine didn't impress so I try to trade him for anything semi-competent; but because every option failed, I traded him for Milan's horrible Esajas. I remember finding it very odd to see such a terrible player on Milan's superteam in PES5; only more than a decade later I learn his story. Esajas had failed to establish himself as a pro football, retired very early, and many years later, already overweight, told his friend, Milan's Seedorf he wanted to go back to play pro football. Seedorf halfjokingly tells Milan's manager Ancelotti that he could sign a good defender for free and he, shockingly, decides to allow Esajas to train with Milan. Esajas loses 15kgs and convinces Milan to offer him a contract for the 2004/05 season.
He's obviously going to be as much of a benchwarmer for me as he was for Milan in real life, though interestingly his Mentality attribute is the best in this Parma team.

Now, since I was playing Schweinsteiger as SMF and traded him for Heitinga, I desperately needed another attacking piece. I insistently try to get the legendary Park Chu Young, betting all my chips on him, but ultimately I can't acquire the guy, so I will have to invent something for this latter part of the season. Because of Schweinsteiger's horrible performances I tried many others on the RMF position, from ultra-fast sideback Camara to the Iranian Ronaldo Bogodani, plus Sorrentino and Rosina. All played decently but neither was brilliant. This is definitely our Achilles' Heel at this point.

GK: Lupatelli, Barbosa
CBs: Bonera, Joy Raisun, Heitinga, Coda
SBs: Coco, Camara, Bettarini, Abruzzese
CMFs: Hokkabaike, Gilberto Silva, Savi, Dessena
SMFs: Rosina, Bresciano, Rebecchi, (Bogodani)
CFs: Pazzini, Riordan, Bogodani, Sorrentino
Out Of Shape Assistant Manager Disguised As A Horrible Professional Footballer: Esajas

In other news:
- Parma is still on the D1 Cup after eliminating the mighty Inter;
- Riordan and Pazzini are among the D1s top scorers
- Chairman Xi put a horse's head on my bed the night after news about Heitinga's acquisition came out, anticipating that Joy Raisun's starting-11 spot will be heavily threatened and he is/was the only Chinese footballer we've got. I called him right away to reassure him that my promise of bringing in more Chinese talent still stands, but he needs to invest the necessary PES Points for me to be able to acquire them. He answered: 'Parma qualify to WEFA competition and get money, Parma finish half table and Miguel Social Credit score go zero, investor say bye bye'.

As the inaugural ML Defaults competition gets nearer three of the squads came in for their pre season team photos in their brand new kits.

Home and Away shirts are available on retrodefaults .com at just £450 each. If you want to query the price take it up with Stein, who will be only too happy to explain just why you should pay it. All purchases come with a three month Personal Safety Guarantee certificate, each lovingly signed by the Irishman.

The AI manager, seemingly a retro thread reader and for 'a bit of a laugh' put Zamenhof in goal for the '06 team. :SHOCK: :LOL:

PES04.JPG

PES05.JPG

PES06.JPG

@miguelfcp fun to learn about Esajas story, had no idea it was like this, looks like out of a comedy movie or something. Even if I've used Pes 5's Milan tons of time, I've always shrugged him as the odd outlier that wasn't hard to randomly see in Rossoneri's middle 00' to middle 10' years (other noticeable examples Kaka's brother Digao, Grimi, Onyewu..) and that you'd usually give a brief look the first time you'd set eyes on the roster, only to never put him in. Well, I guess it's finally his time to shine :D.

Hokkabaike, or Rochemback if you prefer, is also such a good example of how stats make players feel alive in Pes 5. Have him in a Middlesbrough ML I play here and there with beautiful Original Season patch, and it's so interesting to control this guy who really isn't excellent in anything else, but have such a powerful right feet. I used to put him a bit advanced and play a lot of passes back for him to explode his bombs.

@mattmid: I can't believe Zamenhof was around for the team pic, that has to be Photoshopped...

@Madmac79: All those three guys played here in Portugal later on, two of them shined bright were totally forgettable at Sporting. :D The thing is they were at Milan when they were still young or young-ish, Esajas on the other hand was in his thirties. The only time I saw something like this was also on PES5: check out Udinese's roster and you shall find another veery interesting story...
About Hokkabaike, so far he's been terrific. That potent shot of his is addictive but his nice Mentality and great Teamwork make him a reliable midfield engine out there. This is part of what makes PES5 so interesting; the player stats' influence on the action is really incomparable. I am playing with the exact same formation/tactics as last season but having changed the midfield and the frontmen duos, we end up playing in a totally different way.

Esajas has just debuted for Parma. He played just ten minutes, enough time to commit a stupid penalty. His future is bright.

My first year in the top flight with Samp went reasonably, but my performance was unspectacular. I bought Barcao, a Brazilian CF/WF who usually plays for Sao Paolo, I believe, at the Xmas break, and he performed quite well. A decent start to the second half of the season soon descended into mediocrity, with goals often hard to come by. I had been knocked out of the cup early by Palermo, just as I had in D2, so the league was all I had to concentrate on, but I hit a bad run of form and only won a few in the last ten games. I hadn't been in a position to catch Milan, but there had been an outside chance of me getting into second, and it was just disappointing not to play very well. But no matter, I finished 5th (AC Milan 1st, 2nd Juve, 3rd Roma, 4th Inter, 6th Palermo). Del Piero was capocannoniere with 17, while Huylens was my top marksman with 10, one more than Ordaz. Castolo managed an impressive 7, which pleased me.

Inter won the CL final against Chelsea, while Arsenal won the UEFA cup against Fulham. Empoli, who beat me both times in the league, joined Livorno in being relegated. Up came Benfica and Lazio.

I decided for the following year I needed to change things a bit, and after a lot of upping the offer I acquired Roberto Mancini. Thankfully he has been playing very well, just about earning his huge wage packet. With the front three last year being a wide winger and two CFs, this year I brought the WF- typically Burchet- closer to the D of the box, set back slightly from the main CF, and changed the far CF to an SS (usually Mancini, though I just change it to WF if Barcao is on instead). This allows Espimas on the right of midfield to get forward down the wing more, and Burchet can get more frequently involved in the game. It has worked quite well; though I've had some wobbles, already losing twice in the league, I have played some good football. Mancini has 3 in the league after nine games and 3 in the CL qualifying group, which I won easily, the only side in any group to win all six matches. My second game against Arsenal was terrific; Ljunberg opened the action with a tantalising cross which Pires got a foot to, sending it narrowly wide. At about 20 minutes I set up Fouque to drive it into the corner from just inside the 18 yard box, which came moments after a fine cross had been inches ahead of the nose of Jol Peruma (Portuguese winger I bought from Benfica in the first season, must find out his real name!). The second goal came from Mancini, getting on the end of a super cross from Ruskin to head it beyond Arsenal's giant keeper Huber. The second half was going well for me too, but they had brought on a third striker, Abeyie, early doors and after a cleared corner fell to him near the halfway line I messed up. Tackling him with Libermann, I then accidentally turned, gifting the ball back to him. He was the last man, and Abeyie raced away towards Ivarov, who I rushed out, and the Arsenal man lobbed him.

Things got better though- three minutes later the ball was being passed from man to man across the pitch out to Ruskin, and the Scot waited, waited, then rolled a short pass outside the defender and nicely into the box ahead of Mancini, who chipped it first time over the keeper, making Abeyie's effort pale in comparison. A super goal! The drama didn't end there though. Five minutes or so later Henry was clear of the defence and lobbed Ivarov- but it hit the post.

Minanda scored his first goal of the season recently; a cross was headed out, and from 25 yards he sent a powerful left foot strike on a slight inward arc into the top side of the goal. Very pleasing. I have been on good form in recent games, but only winning by 1-0 in most league games. At least I have put my loss to lowly Lazio behind me; I gave them their only win of the season in my fourth game, and towards the end the tempers of some of my players- not me, my players!- were frayed, and I actually ended up injuring two Lazio men. Muzzi was only out for a week, but I think the other guy's name was Melara, and upon checking their team afterward he is out for about 33 weeks! I think that means his season is over...I felt a bit guilty, though the foul which hurt him was actually quite innocuous.

I am currently fourth in the league and about to take on third place AC Milan- in second are Juve, and first are, shockingly, Siena. The little club's success is a mystery, but here they are, almost a third of the way into the season: W9 D1 L0. The only player of great note they have is an elderly Enrico Chiesa. They must be brought down to earth to preserve the dignity of Serie A's great sides; luckily they are still to face the mighty Sampdoria.

Collected my AMADOR clips together. And this is the result.

Not only is scoring an overhead kick brilliant, that one - IIRC - was a last-minute winner against Tayside in the derby.

Will definitely come back to AMADOR one day.

Some nice clips there, loved that header and of course the overhead. What a moment to get that as well.

I really must do a ML with it one day, I've never got around to it. Also keep toying with the idea of converting it to PES 13 as well. I did put a couple of teams in to try it out and it played well.

huylens macco cordoba.jpg

It's a big mistake from Besiktas! Córdoba lays the ball to his teammate after a save but the the Black Eagles man was caught off-guard! With feline instinct, Huylens steals the ball and shoots it into the net, to the dismay of the turkish supporters on the south stand. It's one nil to Benfica after fifteen minutes of action here, at Vodacom Arena, in what promises to be a very exciting Division Two Cup final.

--------------------

Ended up 2-1 to my side after ET. The winning goal was scored by an unlikely man - Fouque received a cunning pass from Macco two feet away from an empty goal to the easiest finish in his short career. I believe it was also his first in three seasons on the save, so when I saw him jump over the ads I was confused as to how Ruskin playing as a LB had reached that pass, such was the lack of familiarity of his face in the replays. He was with an orange arrow and was the best midfielder avaliable to surrender an exhausted and overall inconsequent, but strenuous Hamsun (I use him as a CM or AMF rather than as a forward on account of his slowness and overall lack of agility - the man turns like a truck, a big norwegian truck, but I might be thinking wrong...). Fouque will probably get more game time this season (4th) due to his older contenders quality decline.

With two sides nearing exaustion, the german offensive midfielder's freshness (coupled with Macco's MVP skillzzz) proved to be the decising factor and after three seasons stuck in D2 with only the ML defaults for masochism fun, finally a bit of glory. Even if I didn't even get to see the final celebrations fearing the occasional memory crash...

I'm glad I had the opportunity to play with my nephew again after many months. :) If you wonder who scored the Park Ji Sung goals, one was mine and the other his.

A few games ago, in my third season and first European campaign, Castolo had a wonderful match against Chelsea; 4-0, all scored by the Brazilian! Two penalties, one crashing in off the underside of the bar, this feat may never be matched again by Castolo for me.

@srsd: I also started using Hamsun as AMF and occasionally as CMF on my previous ML, mainly because of having a duo of two great, young strikers in Ordaz and Gutierrez, who is a default on PES2008. Minanda was ageing and retired, Fouque never lived up to the expectations and so I tested Hamsun as AMF and it worked marvelously. I used to say here on the Corner he was my "Midfield Target Man", using his body and strength to impose himself on the midfield.

@Early PES footy fan: I won't spoil it because that's one of the cool things about these games, investigating "who is who" having just his fake name as a start; I will just say Jol Peruma actually became a sideback later on...
The greatness of the early-00s Serie A is evident on PES5. You mention Siena's Chiesa; there's also Tavano's Empoli, Mauro Esposito's Cagliari, Lucarelli's Livorno, Corradi and Delvecchio at Parma, Palermo, Udinese, Sampdoria and Chievo (legendary PES5 team here: that unbreakable defense...) all with amazing rosters...and those are just the non-top-6 sides!

@Flipper the Priest: Great video there, how can one watch it and not want to play some AMADOR afterwards? I'm with @mattmid: for some reason I never played a ML and am itching to play one. I don't know what you guys think, but the guys who created this, whoever they might be, are absolute geniuses.

-----
Picture the scene: Parma vs. Villarreal match, Villarreal is at the bottom of the league doing horribly. First 45 minutes of the match, 0-0: they shoot once on goal and Parma...doesn't even try! 2nd half kicks off, Parma's forwards do the honours: they pass it to Gilberto Silva, who passes the ball to centreback Bonera. He kicks it mercilessly with his left foot and the rest...is history!, as seen below.
This game is pure magic.

Last edited:
@miguelfcp The guy scored two goals against Chelsea in the offseason as a CF, but I couldn't get anything special from him at CF afterwards. And quite frankly, I don't like him a lot as an AMF either, but maybe I just rely heavily on short passes and quick runs and not so much on aerial play where he would shine a lot more. Still, he does have the best stats for the job as of now in the save and can be a target on corners.

And what a goal by Bonera. There is always a sense of dread (in both teams) when a CB goes up front, maybe this is the next step in the evolution of the game, the forward centre back.

@srsd: I also started using Hamsun as AMF and occasionally as CMF on my previous ML, mainly because of having a duo of two great, young strikers in Ordaz and Gutierrez, who is a default on PES2008. Minanda was ageing and retired, Fouque never lived up to the expectations and so I tested Hamsun as AMF and it worked marvelously. I used to say here on the Corner he was my "Midfield Target Man", using his body and strength to impose himself on the midfield.

@Early PES footy fan: I won't spoil it because that's one of the cool things about these games, investigating "who is who" having just his fake name as a start; I will just say Jol Peruma actually became a sideback later on...
The greatness of the early-00s Serie A is evident on PES5. You mention Siena's Chiesa; there's also Tavano's Empoli, Mauro Esposito's Cagliari, Lucarelli's Livorno, Corradi and Delvecchio at Parma, Palermo, Udinese, Sampdoria and Chievo (legendary PES5 team here: that unbreakable defense...) all with amazing rosters...and those are just the non-top-6 sides!

@Flipper the Priest: Great video there, how can one watch it and not want to play some AMADOR afterwards? I'm with @mattmid: for some reason I never played a ML and am itching to play one. I don't know what you guys think, but the guys who created this, whoever they might be, are absolute geniuses.

-----
Picture the scene: Parma vs. Villarreal match, Villarreal is at the bottom of the league doing horribly. First 45 minutes of the match, 0-0: they shoot once on goal and Parma...doesn't even try! 2nd half kicks off, Parma's forwards do the honours: they pass it to Gilberto Silva, who passes the ball to centreback Bonera. He kicks it mercilessly with his left foot and the rest...is history!, as seen below.
This game is pure magic.

Wow man, that's a pure gem, not sure I've seen such a beautiful one before on Pes 5. Really true, this game never cease to amaze.

Who scored it, by the way? :)

@srsd: He is supposed to do great at CF, he's a Default star is such a thing exists for everyone else it seems, mainly because he does improve a lot over the years. On that PES08 PS2 ML of mine I trained him to focus on his passing and he eventually became a very decent AMF.

@Madmac79: Bonera was the CB who threw that long ball with his weak foot, the left, and Riordan scored it. I made the controversial decision of letting go Delvecchio (his contract expired) and Corradi (released him), bringing in two (much cheaper) free agents who were young but clearly less skilled than the previous all-Italian striker duo, and though the Italian press called me crazy for doing that, I was proven right eventually: Pazzini and Riordan have 14 goals scored each on league action, a striking feat especially considering the team has scored...33 goals in total.

@Flipper the Priest: Promising debut video! That Brescia team is something else. I don't remember Caracciolo's stats but what a goal he scored there. If the legendary @WhoAteMeDinner was around he would say that Roberto Baggio in PES3 is a work of art, an unstoppable retro-PES force. I liked the fact that you chose the Italian commentary.

@Flipper the Priest: Promising debut video! That Brescia team is something else. I don't remember Caracciolo's stats but what a goal he scored there. If the legendary @WhoAteMeDinner was around he would say that Roberto Baggio in PES3 is a work of art, an unstoppable retro-PES force. I liked the fact that you chose the Italian commentary.

Caracciolo's a bit of a target man (balance, heading, jumping) but decent all round. Ironically they only scored shortly after Baggio was subbed off. I pretty much laid it on a plate so he didn't have to.

I've decided to do "local" commentary depending on where the game is being played. The 'system' I used for highlights means they're probably too long. That's how I like my highlights IRL - the intro, the lineups, the half time and full time reaction. But perhaps I need to be a little more selective.

-----
This game is pure magic.

That Parma goal, congratulations! It is the sort of thing I hope for everytime I hoof the ball from a CB , but have never achieved.

Regarding Hamsun, while he has never become a favourite of mine, I do often have success with him- after a year or two he develops into a player with not only great balance, but very good technique (and therefore good first touch) and dribble accuracy; he is 22 in my current ML and is 80 for both of those stats. That makes him hard to tackle, good for getting the ball into a shooting position for himself or others, or force the opposition to foul him.

Hmmm, Peruma the mystery man! I shall make good use of him, in any case. Yes, a lot of the small Italian sides are tricky; I never used to like facing Chievo who are annoyingly good on the counter as well as being hard to break down, but with accurate passing one can sometimes get down their flanks and make them sweat. I often prefer facing the big teams!

My current ML is going well; having finished 5th last season, I have been doing better this year. Although I was scoring few in the first half of the campaign, I have upped my strike rate a bit post Christmas. Siena were at the top of the table until the last game before Christmas; after beating Juve 1-0 their astonishing period of leading the pack ended with a defeat to Inter...then they drew...then they lost to me...since when they have only won once, I think we have done 19 matches now. Juve lead, and I am very close behind in second after reigning champions AC Milan had a couple of suprise defeats. I just overcame Palermo 4-2 with four goals from Mancini; a bit of luck on a free kick that hit the wall, he struck it back only vaguely in the right direction and it took a fortunate deflection off Iouga and in off the bar. Credited to Mancini though! I have been doing well in the cups too, just won my first leg of the D1 cup against Juve with a late penalty scored by young Dutch find Thijs; the penalty was earned by captain Iouga sidestepping a defender and accelerating into the area in uncustomary fashion, when they decided to take him down. In the CL I am in the quarters against Bayern Munich, having won my group ahead of Chelsea.

@Flipper the Priest; I loved the crowd chants in PES 3 and recognise the one that was playing in your vid. I would play it myself but unfortunately my controller seems weirdly off kilter in PES 3 PC version, which I have now; you push the stick in one direction for example, but the direction taken by the player on screen is about 30 or 40 degrees different from the stick movement. But I have very fond memories from the early 2000s, as I say. Caracciolo is always a big danger in PES 5 for Palermo.

@Saint Angelo I've been watching some of your videos and the image quality of the game looks incredible! How do you achieve that? Are you playing in PS2, PC...?
To add something to the conversation: as I mentioned a few months ago in this thread, I have been playing different World Cups in PES6. This time I set myself the challenge of playing every World Cup from 1998 to 2014 (in the end I will do 94' too) with an African team (maximum difficulty, Top Player), mainly with the challenge of being the first African team to reach the semifinals. I started with South Africa in 1998, with Denmark, Saudi Arabia and the local France in the group.
(The fixtures are in the wrong order because the game wanted it that way)

Denmark (Game 1 - Group Stage)
The debut was against Denmark. It was a good game, deserving of a draw between the two, but football punished us with a defeat with a goal from Moller. Zero points.

Saudi Arabia (Game 2 - Group Stage)
Life or death game vs Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is also on zero points.
A young Benni McCarthy makes his World Cup debut with a run leaving two Saudis behind to make it 1-0 at Bordeaux. When the first half is about to end, the rivals cross it and Vork, my goalkeeper, is overtaken by the Saudi striker. 1-1.

78th minute. We keep pressing, Augustine crosses and it falls on Benni McCarthy's feet, who shoots. He saves it but our left-back, Fish gets the rebound: 2-1!!! Two minutes later the Saudi winger moves around the edge of the area, and our center-back, Issa, knocks him down. Red card. The match ends 2-1 for South Africa and we are tied on points with Denmark, who lost to France.

France (Game 3 - Group Stage)
Last match. The locals, France, welcome us in Marseille. South Africa depends on itself to qualify for the next round.

From first minute, McCarthy, Mkhelele and Phiri are a danger for France. The first half ends 0-0 and the news arrives: Denmark is beating Saudi Arabia 3-0 at halftime. South Africa must win to qualify for the last 16.

73rd minute. Long ball for Masinga, he gets into the area, Blanc presses, makes the tackle and... PENALTY SOUTH AFRICA!!! Chance for South Africa to get ahead. Augustine will take it. He hits it and... he puts it wide.

86th minute. South Africa puts pressure on the local team. McCarthy gets the ball from a cross, goes back, passes it through to Mkhelele who shoots and... IT'S A GOAL!!! Right-foot shot and it's 1-0 South Africa!

The match ends and, to the amazement of the whole public, South Africa qualifies for the round of 16 alongside Denmark. France, out.

Spain (Game 4 - Round of 16)
Next rival, Spain.

We are going 1-0 at halftime with a Mkhelele goal, and a great one. Raul gets the equalizer on the 81st minute. Extra time!
Jerri Sikhosana enters the pitch.
Sikhosana dribbles past Hierro, he finishes it off and a South Africa have a second. 2-1! But just a minute later, Nyathi scores an own goal and we go to penalties. There, Hierro and Morientes fail, we all score and South Africa will fight against Italy for a place in the semifinal.

Against Italy we gave everything, but two goals at the end of the match makes it 3-0, leaving us out. First try, but it was close! Now with Nigeria in 2002 (tough group!) Since I liked writing this I might as well record some clips and take some screenshots

@srsd: He is supposed to do great at CF, he's a Default star is such a thing exists for everyone else it seems, mainly because he does improve a lot over the years. On that PES08 PS2 ML of mine I trained him to focus on his passing and he eventually became a very decent AMF.

@miguelfcp The guy scored two goals against Chelsea in the offseason as a CF, but I couldn't get anything special from him at CF afterwards. And quite frankly, I don't like him a lot as an AMF either, but maybe I just rely heavily on short passes and quick runs and not so much on aerial play where he would shine a lot more. Still, he does have the best stats for the job as of now in the save and can be a target on corners.

I'd always had much the same opinion until a ML I did a year or two back and posted up on this thread. He turned into my star forward over a period of 7 seasons and was the top scorer over that period. He'd just muscle defenders out of the way and was very difficult to get off the ball once he had it. Ironically his regular striker partner Ordaz was very ordinary and contributed very little really. So the whole thing with those two was kind of opposite to what I'd usually experienced with the PES 6 defaults.

been under a rock for like a week now, too much beer and too much free time = just disaster. Man what's going on 🐑

lots of new posts and new contributors hard to keep track of! it's basically a happy train this thread. The one PES forum where people are content and enjoy their time. Take a look anywhere else - now your day is ruined!

@ryudek hmmmmmmmmmmm. PC. Kitserver with resolution set to 1080p. I've got ENB or whatever something to help with stuttering (still doesn't help). I've set everything to max in nvidia settings maybe that helps too.

See I had that game look even better back in 2018. I was playing vanilla PES, used...something - I don't remember what it was, maybe sweetfx - I don't remember the settings whatsoever - but that was gorgeous, crisp, ten times better than now. I tried and tried and I can't set things up again the way I did on old PC.

It can be even better trust me 🐑

also, season 1 is over now, I gotta buy some people finally get to play the actual game! I see this whole default team cult in this thread and I shudder. You realize them defaults are all scammers. Shoemakers, ponzi schemers, bartenders, pretending to be football pros. You guys know that right??

One season and Vornarder alone gave me trust issues. My heart was broken more times than I can count.

Finally I will get to hire some proper players. We're back in 2021 🐑

Love the classic music on those videos! Nice goals against Lens, I especially like Njorgo's little shot feint before slotting it in the corner. And Minanda's goal showed that you can often, bizarrely, have a much better shot when being tackled/fouled than if left unmolested by defenders. You don't have that bonus with 'proper' players! And that acrobatic Huylens volley against Auxerre! How can you doubt the talent in this squad?!?

Back
Top Bottom