UEFA Champions League 2013/2014

Thats why parking bus or defensive tactics were pretty good for chelsea(the current squad or strikers they got).they opened up so early by bringing eto on for cole.they should have kept that and try to nick the goal late on like they do against psg.

fa7437c1-2a60-46f9-a482-4c477cc8e33b_800.jpg

Chelsea team had a rest this weekend, they won with luck against Lpool. Atletico plays with 16-18 players all season long and won here "with ease"...i think they win it all, no sign of fatigue.

Can somebody explain to me why Diego Costa got that yellow card just before the penalty ?

Great performance by Atletico, well deserved final. I hope i'm wrong, but i think Real will easily win the final...

Can somebody explain to me why Diego Costa got that yellow card just before the penalty ?

Great performance by Atletico, well deserved final. I hope i'm wrong, but i think Real will easily win the final...

yes, but Xabi Alonso will be missed a lot imo.

It was for delay of game. The ref felt that that was nothing wrong with the penalty spot, therefore in his eyes Costa had taken too much time to take the penalty.

Chelsea played well, IMO. But has I had said before 0-0 it wasn't a good score to bring home. Two big mistakes and the game was out of reach. But if that D. Luiz hadn't hit the post we might have had a game.
Nonetheless, Chelsea entered the second half completely out of fire.

Atlético clearly deserved to have passed, although two Spanish teams in a Lisbon final kind piss me of, to be quite honest. The thing that I enjoy the most in them, outside their tactical discipline and team spirit, is the formation versatility that the team plays in. They can play with two strikers (Villa, Costa), one striker and a second striker (Costa, Adrián), one striker and a offensive midfieler (Costa, Diego), with three CMF's playing all togheter (Suárez, Tiago, Garcia or Gabi), with Koke inside or on the wing. Simeone for a young coach, beside the results, has showed a supreme tactical understanding of how his team will fit better against the various oppositions. It has been a joy to see them play.

Whatever happens it will always be an unforgettable final. If Real Madrid wins, they finally reach their 10th trophy. If Atletico Madrid wins, it will be the amazing win of the underdog, and remembered for ages as AM took the 10th from RM.

Well, Atlético is leading the league ahead of Real Madrid so I don't really know how much of an underdog they are. Anyway, I hope Atlético takes both the league and CL as it would be a fresh breath in Spanish football.

Well, Atlético is leading the league ahead of Real Madrid so I don't really know how much of an underdog they are. Anyway, I hope Atlético takes both the league and CL as it would be a fresh breath in Spanish football.

Oh yes. Completely agree!!

My son is going to the match ...I haven't heard from him since Thursday . I hope the match is a exciting one and my son has the time of his life when RM wins the historical title. It cost me $4k for him to enjoy this moment.

My son is going to the match ...I haven't heard from him since Thursday . I hope the match is a exciting one and my son has the time of his life when RM wins the historical title. It cost me $4k for him to enjoy this moment.

how old is he? and you live in DC right ? I'm sorry but I hope Atletico win this one :D

Real Madrid line-up for tonight

ONCE INICIAL / LINE-UP: Casillas, Varane, Ramos, Coentrão, Khedira, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Carvajal, Modric, Di María.
SUPLENTES / BENCH: Diego López, Pepe, Marcelo, Arbeloa, Morata, Isco, Illarra.

Watching this on tv in portugal. I thought the tv was commercial in the uk and nl. Ive just watched 15min of adds for the whole of halftime!

I was so afraid Atlético score another when Real started attacking so massively, glad I was wrong. Come on RM!

well RM deserved this goal. They destroyed Atletico in this 2nd half, while Atletico was somewhat better in 1st

EDIT: What a sh** sportsmanship from Simeone...he is complaining about 5 minutes of injury time, yet his players rolled on the pitch wasting the time.

EDIT2: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaw (Sorry about that :D )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom