UEFA Champions League 2013/2014

He did it because literally seconds before that he was applauding Real for fighting back, and was talking with Real players, casually. Then Varane kicks a ball at him, disrespectful. Being 21 isn't an excuse for that.
Are you serious ? Varane do a pass to him and Simeone shoot him and go to the field !!! Simeone are just completely crazy.

Haven't seen the final. How was Courtois ?
Not alot of works, just one mistake on Marcelo goal, can't do nothing on Sergio Ramos header becaume no two defenders in every posts on the corner, certainly an Simeone setpoint...

Congrats Real Madrid, no thanks to Ronaldo who is making a habit of vastly underperforming in the most vital matches.

Not alot of works, just one mistake on Marcelo goal, can't do nothing on Sergio Ramos header becaume no two defenders in every posts on the corner, certainly an Simeone setpoint...

And we must say that he catched a lot of good shots. Very segure gk!

Congrats Real Madrid, no thanks to Ronaldo who is making a habit of vastly underperforming in the most vital matches.

+1. I didn't saw him in the game...

+1. I didn't saw him in the game...

here you go
article-2638462-1E2E873500000578-454_634x565.jpg

Congratulations to Real.

became a Atletico fan for a night, was heart wrenching to see Ramos equalize so late, you know they had nothing left after that going into ET.

Then the quality of Reals 'Galactico's' came out for the following 30 to get the win.

ronaldo is a clown, he don't has respect for the rival, his goal is the 4, of penalty...always search the cam... a fucking stupid player.

the hero is Ramos.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL REAL MADRID FANS FOR THIS VICTORY, YOU ARE LEGENDS

^^^ :LMAO:

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the clip Kanoute.

---------------------------------------------

I cheered for Atletico yesterday because I would have preferred to see them win a champion's league but credit to Real Madrid who deserved it. Congrats on La Decima. I'm happy for Carlo Ancelotti who may have STUPIDLY been sacked even though he has improved the team had they not won this game.

Di Maria and Ramos were the best players. And I have to say I could do nothing but stand up and CLAP when Ramos scored that goal! What a PERFECT header! True champions never give up and Ramos personifies that. He put his team back in it and they won the cup thanks to him and Di Maria.

I sometimes think that people take this type of players for granted.
They are not machines. Ronaldo was clearly injured, the same knee injury is been battle for the last month or so, and he play his heart out. Going for every aerial ball, doing the job of Benzema on the middle - which btw was clearly not fit too -, had a couple of chances, barely miss a superb header by inches. Can't understand the hate. Yes, the celebration wasn't call for, but still was nothing of provocatory nature.

Real Madrid was a deserving winner. Atlético didn’t manage to create a single chance (bar the Casillas’ blunder). They defend well, but the amount of chances that Real created there was only one deserving winner, IMO. Di Maria was again fantastic, put the team on his back. Love his new position, he brake defences from there.
We all felt in love in Atlético’s Cinderella story through the season, but last night the tiredness on their legs was clear and they could only manage to defend. If it was Mourinho’s team we would have a chorus of protest around here that would fill several pages.

And somebody should send a memo to Ramos telling him that he isn’t a striker. :P

I didn't notice Simeone kicking the ball back at/to Varane lol. Anyway, he shouldn't have run out, but I understand, his team lost, very late and then what he would see as a "punk" kicks the ball at him.
Was pulling for Atletico, was excited when Ramos equalized though.

"haters gonna hater" or similar doesn't even fit as a reply here, so "haters gonna hate" users are obviously doomed to always be happy because they're too stupid to realize when they should actually think and mean something meaningful.

Ignorance is bliss, obviously...

"haters gonna hater" or similar doesn't even fit as a reply here, so "haters gonna hate" users are obviously doomed to always be happy because they're too stupid to realize when they should actually think and mean something meaningful.

Ignorance is bliss, obviously...
lol you're obviously pissed because you didn't get the attention you want. if you'd like to have a discussion, there was a good post from andy18cruz above. but I know it's not what you like to do. speaking for myself, I ignore you now because I know it's a waste of time. just as in the recent mourinho debate between me and you, you just ignore the thoughts of the other one and you keep repeating yours over and over again with only using different words and saying you didn't mean things that you basically meant. you're only fooling yourself if you really think I can't answer to your typical, nothing new bs, it's just a waste of time. so, cry me a river... :)

p.s. cheers, mathewsss. :)

Last edited:
Well, Ronaldo was injured and he still tried and gave best he could with that injury he had. He even did Benzema's work in the middle because Benzema who was also injured has done almost nothing.

That still doesn't mean that Ronaldo was great yesterday...no, he was mediocre (considering his usual performance) but he at least tried and helped the team in offense and defense.

lol you're obviously pissed because you didn't get the attention you want.

Ronaldo didn't play well, and that's exactly what I said. It's the third final he has botched it and it needs to be mentioned. Now, I don't give a fuck whether it "gets attention" or not, because the WORLD has seen it. It's out there, so you can A) accept it or B) pretend it didn't happen. You obviously like option B.

It has nothing to do with hate and everything to do with facts, now grow the F up.

now that's the stuff zerothehero values. (the post above cuky's one)

You're just a little spiteful prick, aren't you? You have no idea of what I value at all. You should stop talking about stuff you have no clue what so ever about and try to find a subject where you can actually be of any value. Maybe there's a backstreet boys reunion or something going on that needs your valuable opinion...

Last edited:
did I say Ronaldo played well? or disagree to that ronaldo didn't play well? what's your problem? you don't sound healthy.

you know what, if you want to have a real discussion, you could reply andy18cruz or cuky's posts. but I perfectly understand what you value...

also interesting that steak bake is banned (zillionth time again) and you're still around. :THINK:

Last edited:
I just pointed out a fact and YOU went on about haters bladi bladi bla. I was over and done with it until you stuck your big nose into it and stirred shit, really.

I have no idea why steak bake is banned and I don't see what it has to do with me at all. The way you're mouthing off without grounds, you'll probably be next.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Zero been banned before.

Is this smart ass still around? Had it in my ignore list since his "first days" here , I don't like people who think they are right all the time and play smart ass over Internet , everyone it's smart behind computer ;)

Back
Top Bottom