WE 10 : Edit Mode (pics inside)

Just to say credit to u, all kits are looking class and i'd appreciate any more kits for 06/07 u can do cheers.

brunnoce said:
REALLY NICE!
please man do some puma teams! i really wanna see what u going to come up with!

I think your puma kit's is the most perfect templete, so I will follow yours. ;)

Lee Miller said:
Just to say credit to u, all kits are looking class and i'd appreciate any more kits for 06/07 u can do cheers.

It will be my third project to do...:lol:

Zygalski said:
Very nice kits. When are you buying a max drive?

Thanks mate, I can't find this product here; but my friend had found me how to MC-PC, so I will check while I get the tools from him...ASAP....:)

Whistle said:
I think your puma kit's is the most perfect templete, so I will follow yours. ;)

ok m8..i do think thats the close we can get to puma, but the problem with that template is that it uses all layers..so we wont be able to make angola, or paraguay kits...so i wonder what u gonna do..
keep up the incredible work m8!:applause:

brunnoce said:
ok m8..i do think thats the close we can get to puma, but the problem with that template is that it uses all layers..so we wont be able to make angola, or paraguay kits...so i wonder what u gonna do..
keep up the incredible work m8!:applause:

your just going to have to not worry about the back part maybe

whistle, did you saw the tutorial? need some help? i speak portuguese, so i can help :)

if you cant register at this forum, you can ask me to make an account ,things like translations and etc...

higorockerr said:
whistle, did you saw the tutorial? need some help? i speak portuguese, so i can help :)

if you cant register at this forum, you can ask me to make an account ,things like translations and etc...

Thanks mate, but my firend had find me a way to upload the OF, so I will take his tools and try it first; if any help I need, I will ask you... :)

Still hard working on...;)

Croatia

CDH.jpg
CDGKA.jpg
CDA.jpg
CDGKH.jpg

Reiz said:
always great
do you have found a max-drive ?

My friend found me a way to upload MC-PC, but still not meet him yet to get the tool....but I still not finished the WC2006 of...so the first upload will be the Club Team's OF first...:)

hey whistle can you link me the the colour pallete you use to make the national badges

thanks

-Joe- said:
hey whistle can you link me the the colour pallete you use to make the national badges

thanks

Go to our forum's download section and find OF of Draganskin...:)

world_cup.jpg

Here is a prize for you!!!
Anyway, are you doing all squads and formations on your OF as well?

we can't do LOGOS coloured?? i hadn't it. i couldn't do logos coloured. just i have grey and its tones. how can i do LOGOS (not emblem) coloured???

EOLStrider said:
please whistle put how to make the second shirt of germany please

Ooop, just notice your question, later when I switch my game on.

ashmufc said:
world_cup.jpg

Here is a prize for you!!!
Anyway, are you doing all squads and formations on your OF as well?

Thanks mate :) , and yes, I gonna doing all squads and formations too...

burti35 said:
we can't do LOGOS coloured?? i hadn't it. i couldn't do logos coloured. just i have grey and its tones. how can i do LOGOS (not emblem) coloured???

Did I told?? Yes, I had, just find some previous post....

fatman_scoop said:
is anyone gonna post up the codes for these kits? like how to make them in-game and which colours to use?
No....I won't, it's pianful to post all, may be wait for my OF....

Some help needed, anyone had the full kit set of Latvia, Ireland, Finland, Austria, Wales, Slovakia and Bulgaria, these are the rest for my National Team's OF.

Thanks for helping...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom