WE 10 : Edit Mode (pics inside)

Mark said:
Thanks Whistle, I try to... ;)
By the way, did you get that tool from your friend?

Still not yet, quite busy on my life time work recently, but I think will get it at this weekend.

Ronaldo7 said:
if you could do the Rep.of Ireland kits that would be great

brunnoce said:
yes please! IRISH!!:mrgreen:

Just finished to collect their pics, will do it soon....but I am quite busy & sick recentky :(, and of course busy on the Worldcup... ;)

Whistle said:
Chile

CH.jpg

@ Whistle

i have difficult to do this one
can you help me ?
the white collar is the problem

thanks mate ;)

Last edited:
Reiz how did you get the logo on that Chile top in colour? when I try to put them in colour it seems that it can only be done in white...any help?PLZ!

fatman_scoop said:
Reiz how did you get the logo on that Chile top in colour? when I try to put them in colour it seems that it can only be done in white...any help?PLZ!

it was imported with a tool by dragonskin
but the kits are by whistle ! :thumbup:

Reiz said:
it was imported with a tool by dragonskin
but the kits are by whistle ! :thumbup:

Nope, i just use dragonskin's OF for color platte only, all emblems and logos were still drawing by me,,,,you couldn't find the kit manufacture of Chile at dragonskin's OF...

Last edited:
Whistle said:
Nope, i just use dragonskin's OF for color platte only, all emblems and logos were still drawing by me,,,,you couldn't find the kit manufacture of Chile at dragonskin's OF...

sorry man :(

could you help me with the chile 1st kit ?

Last edited:
does anyone knows where can i find the emblem of O.Marseille? to make it in we10 =)

Last edited by a moderator:
nvm i found it and i got another question ...how can i put or draw the sponsor of liverpool?

All National Teams' kit were finished, and the tool from my friend was also in hand now, will get a try very soon, if success, OF will be launched within this week...:)

Last edited:
Whistle said:
All National Teams' kit were finished, and the tool from my friend was also in hand now, will get a try very soon, if success, OF will be launched within this week...:)

Awesome news and fantastic work Whistle. :applause:

Yeah! I agree 2fast 2furious!

Grea news! And, as always, awesome kits whistle!

Cant wait for the OF!!

Btw: the OF comes with updated formations?
I only have 1 Memory card, and its a bit hard to load uniforms, logos and emblems with only 1 mc and 2 of's =/

But still perfect whistle!!!
Great Work!!

higorockerr said:
Yeah! I agree 2fast 2furious!

Grea news! And, as always, awesome kits whistle!

Cant wait for the OF!!

Btw: the OF comes with updated formations?
I only have 1 Memory card, and its a bit hard to load uniforms, logos and emblems with only 1 mc and 2 of's =/

But still perfect whistle!!!
Great Work!!

The 1st version OF will only contain kits changed only; then I will do the 2nd version with players' creation, apparence for 32 WC2006 teams, formation etc.

ashmufc said:
Whistle, will it be compatible with any of the patches?

I don't know, I make it with the oringinal game; so please tell me when you get the OF, that I could indicate which one would be compatible. :)

FOREVERWE said:
The kits are only for the national's team or also for the clubs?

This is only for All National Teams (no more logo slot for doing all teams anymore), and next OF for all 05-06 Club Teams (it had been finished, but need to doing some correcions)

Back
Top Bottom