WE 10 : Edit Mode (pics inside)

Whistle your kits look amazing.

Any ideas when you might release an option file with them in?

Also how on earth do you manage to edit licensed teams kits? Its magic.

Cheers,

Scozza.

scozza said:
Whistle your kits look amazing.

Any ideas when you might release an option file with them in?

Also how on earth do you manage to edit licensed teams kits? Its magic.

Cheers,

Scozza.

I think the OF will be launched after the summer transfer window closed...but still not had no idea...will told later

anyway... new works

RD_H.jpg
RD_a.jpg

bar_a.jpg
che-ballack.jpg

hi whistle the editor is pesfan we10 opt file editor ? what option uses to make licensed teams to editable teams ? thx in advance!

Whistle said:
Some new works for my o6-o7 OF

Che_h.jpg
Che_Gkh.jpg

Ars_H.jpg
Ars_GKh.jpg

And what licenised teams do both of you want to update the kit? (cos of not enough logo slots, so it can't be fix all of them)

My planning : Real Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Beyern Munchen, AC Milan.

Any suggestion?
What about juve and inter ?

EOLStrider said:
hi whistle the editor is pesfan we10 opt file editor ? what option uses to make licensed teams to editable teams ? thx in advance!

Go to our download section/ WE10 option file, there had a topic with a clear instruction mate. ;)

loyola said:
What about juve and inter ?

Still not doing it yet....and the logo of inter seems cannot be done by using the in-game editor...Juventus...I was thinking should I put it to extra teams part, she gone to the B series....

elouiht said:
can you please xplain how to do liscense teams?

Follow the instruction of our download section's editor thread, there had a fully instruction...I use it too.

Whistle said:
Liverpool

Liver_h.jpg
Liver_a.jpg
Liver_gkh.jpg

Great work dude but Liverpool's sponsor should be spelled Carlsberg with an S. Otherwise it looks brilliant!

Lookin forward to an OF release

AWOL said:
Great work dude but Liverpool's sponsor should be spelled Carlsberg with an S. Otherwise it looks brilliant!

Lookin forward to an OF release

Hoho...I miss a "S".....thanks for comments....

Whistle said:
Follow the instruction of our download section's editor thread, there had a fully instruction...I use it too.
i got it..but how to use it?..i can't find the tutorial to edit the licensed kit

anyway you're kits absolutely nice!!

Last edited:
I am sorry for being totally and utterly thick but if the licensed teams have their kits changed use this O/F editor when an option file is released can I just download it as normal and when i boot up WE10 the licensed teams will have the new kits or is there something I need to do ??

I know im an idiot but put me out of my misery please....

Scozza.

scozza said:
I am sorry for being totally and utterly thick but if the licensed teams have their kits changed use this O/F editor when an option file is released can I just download it as normal and when i boot up WE10 the licensed teams will have the new kits or is there something I need to do ??

I know im an idiot but put me out of my misery please....

Scozza.

Nothing need to do, just load my OF, and you will get the new kits....;)

Whistle said:
I think the OF will be launched after the summer transfer window closed...but still not had no idea...will told later

anyway... new works

RD_H.jpg
RD_a.jpg

bar_a.jpg
che-ballack.jpg

When you release the option file with all these new kits, would I be able to make the black away Real Madrid top by just going into the in-game kit editor & changing the colour to black? I want to be able to do this as I think that the black away kit looks much nicer! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom