WE 10 : Edit Mode (pics inside)

KJK1LL3R said:
When you release the option file with all these new kits, would I be able to make the black away Real Madrid top by just going into the in-game kit editor & changing the colour to black? I want to be able to do this as I think that the black away kit looks much nicer! Thanks!

Yes, you could edit everything about the licensed teams that I had been modified, but the Real Madrid's Home GK was black in color...:roll:

wow this is amazing Whistle!

Just wanted to ask, is it possible to edit the licensed kits using a current OF? Its just that Ive edited loads of stuff on my OF and would be gutted if had to start again.

Thanks.

Adonis said:
wow this is amazing Whistle!

Just wanted to ask, is it possible to edit the licensed kits using a current OF? Its just that Ive edited loads of stuff on my OF and would be gutted if had to start again.

Thanks.

I don't know that, may be after the OF was issued (don't know when :lol:), you could had a try and let me know the answer. :mrgreen:

Is there somwhere that I could download this option file with all these new 06/07 kits? Or has it been released yet? Also I would like to know what hairstlye Van Nistelrooy has in that picture of him in the Real Madrid new home kit?

Last edited:
KJK1LL3R said:
Is there somwhere that I could download this option file with all these new 06/07 kits? Or has it been released yet? Also I would like to know what hairstlye Van Nistelrooy has in that picture of him in the Real Madrid new home kit?

Still not, not finish yet...

The hair style seems like special style 119

Whistle said:
New works

Bar_h.jpg
Bar_gkH.jpg

ManU_a.jpg
ManU_gkh.jpg

Hi whistle,only one question:
How do you to change the shirts of the licensed teams? Example FC Barcelona,Arsenal,Chelsea?

Thanks.

The respose:

Originally Posted by doinger
yeah!here is how to unlock licenced teams' jersey to be editable!!
you are good to have 2 memorycards by this way.

*WITHOUT EREDIVISIE (INCLUDING LICENCED NATIONAL TEAMS)*
first of all, upload your usual optionfile to your PC.
make a new optionfile and upload it to your PC.
open your usual optionfile by this editor.and untouched optionfile as 2nd optionfile.
go to team-editing.and doubleclick a licensed team(ex.netherlands,arsenal,bayern,juventus...). then you can import unlicenced team' jersey to the licenced team that you chose.
when you finished importing to all licensed teams(without eredivisie), you save the optionfile to 2nd memorycard.
insert 2 memorycards(usual one and imported one) to ps2.so go to edit mode and launch "edit data utility"
copy each team data from 2nd memorycard to your usual optionfile from imported optionfile. then you'll finished unlock them!
*EREDIVISIE*?(i think these cases are more troublesome than other teams.)
upload your usual optionfile to your PC
upload untouched optionfile to your PC
open untouched optionfile as 1st and 2nd optionfiles with pesfan editor.
import eredivisie kits to french league teams one by one.then save it.
insert 2 memory cards(imported optionfile and untouched optionfile) to your ps2
open optionfile including edited french teams(looks like eredivisie) by ingame editor.then launch "edit date utility" and import french teams jersey to each french teams(looks like eredivisie) from untouched optionfile.?as a result, you'll get french league that each team has a name and emblem of eredivisie but thier jersey is editable.so save it and upload it to your pc.
with pesfan editor, open your usual optionfile as 1st optionfile, step6's optionfile as 2nd optionfile.
go to teamediting, doubleclick eredivisie' team.then "kit import"window will open. so you chose same name team(if you doubleclicked PSV,you must choose PSV)
do same thing?to each team one by one. then you'll succeeded to make jersey-editable eredivisie!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry for my poor english. i wish you have understood

Very good guiding mate, Now I was working with 06-07 Season's Club Team.

The original link:
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=33146

Whistle said:
That looks great whistle! Is there any chance that you could release an early beta version or something because I really want that Real Madrid kit in my game & I only need the kits that you have shown so far as I only play the game on multiplayer with my friends & I only really need Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man Utd & Liverpool kits which I see you have already done. If this is not possible then I will try to wait patiently for the finished version.

KJK1LL3R said:
That looks great whistle! Is there any chance that you could release an early beta version or something because I really want that Real Madrid kit in my game & I only need the kits that you have shown so far as I only play the game on multiplayer with my friends & I only really need Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man Utd & Liverpool kits which I see you have already done. If this is not possible then I will try to wait patiently for the finished version.

A beta version? but actually I was finished only 20% of all teams kits....may be wait for a bit later( cos I like to release a perfect one with all transfer done)...when I finish over 50%...I will release one...is that much better?

What I had been finished? :lmao:

EPL - Arsenal (all kit, gk away did not confirm), Aston Villa (full set), Blackburn (not done yet), Bolton (full set), Charlton (Home & away), Chelsea (full set), Everton (full set), Fulham (full set, gk away not confirm), Liverpool (full set), Manchester City (full set), Manchester United (full set), Middlesbrough (full set, gk away not confirm), Newcastle (full set), Portsmouth (Away finished, Home, Home gk & away not confirm), Reading (not done yet), Sheffield United (not done yet), Tottenham Hotspur (full set, gk away not confirm), Watford (not done yet), Westham (full set, gk away not confirm), Wigan (full set, gk away not confirm)

Bundesliga - Not done yet, still was 05-06

French Liga - Not done yet, still was 05-06

Spainsh Liga - Real Madrid (full set, gk away not confirm), Barcelona (full set, gk away not confirm)

Others - Club Brugge (full set, gk away not confirm), Besiktas (full set, gk away not confirm)

Licesend teams planning to do : At Madrid, Zaragosa, Valencia, AC Milano, Inter Milano, Torino, Catania, Atalanta, Beyern Muchen, Porto (Any suggestions will be welcome)

Last edited:
Whistle said:
A beta version? but actually I was finished only 20% of all teams kits....may be wait for a bit later( cos I like to release a perfect one with all transfer done)...when I finish over 50%...I will release one...is that much better?

What I had been finished? :lmao:

EPL - Arsenal (all kit, gk away did not confirm), Aston Villa (full set), Blackburn (not done yet), Bolton (full set), Charlton (Home & away), Chelsea (full set), Everton (full set), Fulham (full set, gk away not confirm), Liverpool (full set), Manchester City (full set), Manchester United (full set), Middlesbrough (full set, gk away not confirm), Newcastle (full set), Portsmouth (Away finished, Home, Home gk & away not confirm), Reading (not done yet), Sheffield United (not done yet), Tottenham Hotspur (full set, gk away not confirm), Watford (not done yet), Westham (full set, gk away not confirm), Wigan (full set, gk away not confirm)

Bundesliga - Not done yet, still was 05-06

French Liga - Not done yet, still was 05-06

Spainsh Liga - Real Madrid (full set, gk away not confirm), Barcelona (full set, gk away not confirm)

Others - Club Brugge (full set, gk away not confirm), Besiktas (full set, gk away not confirm)

Licesend teams planning to do : At Madrid, Zaragosa, Valencia, AC Milano, Inter Milano, Torino, Catania, Atalanta, Beyern Muchen, Porto (Any suggestions will be welcome)

Ok Whistle but I only really need the kits of Real Madrid, Chelsea, Liverpool & Manchester Utd which you have already done so I thought that maybe there would be some way that you could upload the links for just those kits so that I could export them to my memory card! I have no problems if there was no transfers done as I would do the transfers myself but the reason I only need those kits is because that is the only teams me & my mates use & we only play multiplayer games! If this isnt possible then that is ok but I just wanted to ask! Thanks!

KJK1LL3R said:
Ok Whistle but I only really need the kits of Real Madrid, Chelsea, Liverpool & Manchester Utd which you have already done so I thought that maybe there would be some way that you could upload the links for just those kits so that I could export them to my memory card! I have no problems if there was no transfers done as I would do the transfers myself but the reason I only need those kits is because that is the only teams me & my mates use & we only play multiplayer games! If this isnt possible then that is ok but I just wanted to ask! Thanks!

If those are the only kits you're after why not download the WE10 option file editor and do them yourself? It shouldn't be too hard to find reference pics.:)

To be honest i would rather just download them or something now that the ones i need are already made! I can understand that whistle wouldnt want to release a 20% complete version to the public so perhaps whistle could email it to me or PM me with it or something like that if he doesn't want to release it for everybody as it is incomplete.

Back
Top Bottom