WE 10 : Edit Mode (pics inside)

Whistle said:
This is only for All National Teams (no more logo slot for doing all teams anymore), and next OF for all 05-06 Club Teams (it had been finished, but need to doing some correcions)

Well. When you publish the F.O. I will directly put your Kits in the ISO. Thanks for the answer.

The first beta version was uploaded to the Download/Upload area now, just leave your comment and let me know, thanks. :)

how do u do the emblems for the countries??? i think u didnt do it under the logos options cuzz u cant use colors in there and u cant change the emblems of the countires.. so how u do it?

I've gote a question: I was looking for a thread in which i can see the stats of some players in WINNING ELEVEN 10... But I couldn't find it... Could any1 post a link to that thread?

Whistle said:
Wales

1150680665F540E.jpg
1150680738EEB98.jpg
115068078671373.jpg
11506808328F027.jpg
just like mine's :D

V1.5 - File uploaded!

titlecopy.jpg

title_1copy.jpg

title_2copy.jpg

Details could be find at the WE10 option file download area.

:)

Last edited:
Faces and boots are great accept Mascherano from Argentina. Maybe in the next update of your file. If there is any?

keep up the good work!:applause:

hey man do you have images of how to make sponers with the in-game editor such as nike, adidas, umbro, etc...? could you please post them if you do?

Some new works for my o6-o7 OF

Che_h.jpg
Che_Gkh.jpg

Ars_H.jpg
Ars_GKh.jpg

And what licenised teams do both of you want to update the kit? (cos of not enough logo slots, so it can't be fix all of them)

My planning : Real Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Beyern Munchen, AC Milan.

Any suggestion?

elouiht said:
does updating liscense teams mean that you loose there logos?

Yes, it could be saying like that....not enough logo slots for doing all teams.

rivaldinho said:
hey whistle what did you think of my OF kits

Sorry mate, I didn't load your OF, but I had recieved it, may be you could post in here and let's discuss. :)

Still not done yet....just working for some licsened teams...next will be Real Madrid...:)

elouiht said:
do u need any help how did u do the licsenes
teams

I think I could handle it...thanks mate; and I use we10 o/f editor from our download section.

EOLStrider said:
with the opfile editor can make licensed teams with editor of the game ? sorry for my bad english!

Yes, after using the editor you could make the licensed teams' kit change by using the in-game editor, you could see the result of my previous post....

Back
Top Bottom