1150083786C1777.jpg
1150083831CF0C1.jpg
1150083879B719C.jpg
11500839235E6FB.jpg

brunnoce said:
great work as usual man!
could you please make Rep. Ireland?
thanx!

That's all I need for the pics....full kit set of Latvia, Ireland, Finland, Austria, Wales, Slovakia and Bulgaria, these are the rest for my National Team's OF.

Whistle said:
That's all I need for the pics....full kit set of Latvia, Ireland, Finland, Austria, Wales, Slovakia and Bulgaria, these are the rest for my National Team's OF.

Awesome work Whistle, cannot wait to download your Natinal Team´s OF, hopefully it will be released soon. :)

Mark said:
Awesome work Whistle, cannot wait to download your Natinal Team´s OF, hopefully it will be released soon. :)

I hope so, and I had a planning that I would release the OF only with National kits, and no missing players creation and also no appreance done.

But the most most important is that I need to take my friend's tool at this week first.:)

great kit's it's a shame about the puma one's though

Walcott23 said:
great kit's it's a shame about the puma one's though

The best it could do, waitng PES6 or WE 2007, I think they will include the new puma templete.

Can anyone help me in the process of getting the dragonkin´s file uploaded... Im a noob and I dont know any of the steps I most follow
Thanxxx

Hey Whistle, i think that the back part of the czech rep. its blue intead of white... or am i wrong?

higorockerr said:
Hey Whistle, i think that the back part of the czech rep. its blue intead of white... or am i wrong?

Yup...thanks...I will correct it back...:)

Thank U Whistle for all thing.

but how you do the emblems for national teams because Winning Eleven 10 can't do th logo for any team in black & white

Please tell my how you doing it ?

& thank U again

Kuwaiti-Stam said:
Thank U Whistle for all thing.

but how you do the emblems for national teams because Winning Eleven 10 can't do th logo for any team in black & white

Please tell my how you doing it ?

& thank U again

The answer at this page before.....

Whistle have you made the Ivory Coast kits, and Ghana kits?? I would really like these. Great kits though!!!

@ Kuwaiti-Stam:

Whistle said:
How could I do it? I just use Dragonskin's option file, and using the color platte that he had created; of course I need to re-draw all the International Teams' Emblem & doing the kits; so credit & glory please also go to Dragonskin

*PS : I had change color logos to my Club Teams's OF too. :)

@ Whistle:

Latvia:
Latvijas_izlase_2006_poster_small.jpg

Last edited:
Whistle said:
The best it could do, waitng PES6 or WE 2007, I think they will include the new puma templete.
are you going to post the codes up when pes6 comes out

Back
Top Bottom