Who would you 'slap' in the football world? Post pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the "Football World" Don... not just 'who do you want to slap' :lol:

Valmir said:
if you've seen the slow-mo replay Rochemback completely meant it

He slows down, then just elbows straight into Seol's chest, and the ref just gave him a yellow card :rolleyes:
It was clear to be honest even in normal speed and I caught it when it happened live but yeh the slow motion replay totally proved he had every intention of doing that.... :nono: (Just one of the latest acts of him being a dirty cunt!)

Yet because this act isn't gonna get shown over and over again and hyped up and talked about a million times on tv and in media, some people are gonna miss or easily forget about it and later on find it strange that I'm labeling a really dirty player, "Dirty". :p

And that's exactly why I said what I said above about not caring who is backing me up on this or disagreeing. :)

Don Domenico said:
awwwww.jpg

:lol: 3 slaps.

10031010604131719180-1-2-4-1.jpg

Rudi Zavrl is the president of our football federation and doesn't realize Branko Oblak (our NT coach) is doing a crappy job.

Cristiano Ronaldo
C.Ronaldo3.jpg

Just because of his emo acts when Portugal is eleminated in one major competition crying (he's now 21 and stills like a child) and when he argues' always the referee's before diving.

SPiTFiRE said:
Cristiano Ronaldo
C.Ronaldo3.jpg

Just because of his emo acts when Portugal is eleminated in one major competition crying (he's now 21 and stills like a child) and when he argues' always the referee's before diving.
Lol... I never doubted he was an emo. :cry:

Alucard said:
Typical yob behaviour from Man City scum. As they never fail to produce these types of scumbag players.

WTF typical, where you getting this from you really do have no idea! :roll:

Re: Who would you slap in the football world? Post pics!

OPM said:
michael-ballack.jpg

overrated, arrogant, idiot.
Thank you for taking the words out of my mouth. I could not have phrased this ANY better, i'd just add in how incredibly ugly his face is :lol:
On another note, a man I would like to give a damned hug to XD
Adriano, he gets absolutely NO love from the Brazilians :'( I would say he's one of my favorite players in the Serie A
Adriano.jpg

Last edited:
Mack said:
WTF typical, where you getting this from you really do have no idea! :roll:

Come on now don't act dumb. Man city is a refuge for yobs, just like chelsea is a refuge for money driven immoral cheating mercenaries. You got a manager, Pearce who back in his playing days, use to incite violence and hatred with his agressive passionate style which always use to rub off on the fans. Joey Barton need I say mnore, The guy had a fight with a 15 year oid everton fan and then when Richard Dunne tried to prevent the fight Barton lashed out on him. You have Joey's brother who is now sentenced to life in prison for his unprovoked racist attack on that innnocent teenager, he and his friends murdered. Then you have wife beater Dickov, Only God knows how many times this guy has been sent off. Danny Mills another thug player who likes to play dirty with elbows and headbutts(probably taught Thatcher a thing or two). You had coke snorting fat slob robbie fowler at the club. When times where rough for him at leeds I think, he joined City because he knew they'd tolerate his lifstyle and behaviour. And now Ben Thatcter, the guy who breaks people's jaw for fun. Worst thing is none of your players have to be provoked for them to do something violent. Its just in their nature to be louts and City always welcomes these kind of lowlife players with open arms.

Oh and please don't tell me 'no they dont tolerate yob behaviour because they have banned thatcher for six games'. That was only because of the huge media attention the incident got. Man City had to act on it otherwise they would have clearly got slated even more as a club for allowing their own player to get away with it. But now they are asking the FA not to ban thatcher any further. Now does that make any sense? They clearly don't think thatcher should be punished too much. If every club banned their own players there would be no need for the FA, its stupid and a desperate attempt to try ask the FA not to punish thatcher just because they already gave him a ban.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care if he is the club president of Manchester City. I am only saying what needs to be said as the guy is acting bewildered that I came out and said it is typical behaviour for a City player to be a thug.

Don't act dumb :roll:, pot, kettle, black, you really are a thick rag. OK so lets have a look at the disciplinary records for a team full of thugs 04/05 season we had 44 yellows and 3 reds compared to Man Yoo who had 49 yellow and 5 reds! 05/06 season we 69 yellows and 3 reds compare to you lot again we had 5 more yellow and 1 more red and thats you lot without Smith, the season before that we got into Europe from the fair play league.

Next we have Joey who in the 04/05 season managed to collect 9 yellow cards and no reds with Mills collecting 7 yellows an no reds less than Keane that season. O5/06 season Barton got 9 yellows again with 1 red and just 1 more yellow than Ronaldo. Mills got less the both of them again with just 6 yellows, even P.Neville an ex-rag had 3 more yellows and 2 more reds. Dicov again had picked up less cards than some of your lot. As for Barton's brother who he didn't even grow up with, doesn't even play football never mind play for City....:roll:

After that is there anything else i can teach you about football or is it all non factual drivel you spout?

Last edited:
Mack said:
Don't act dumb :roll:, pot, kettle, black, you really are a thick rag. OK so lets have a look at the disciplinary records for a team full of thugs 04/05 season we had 44 yellows and 3 reds compared to Man Yoo who had 49 yellow and 5 reds! 05/06 season we 69 yellows and 3 reds compare to you lot again we had 5 more yellow and 1 more red and thats you lot without Smith, the season before that we got into Europe from the fair play league.

Next we have Joey who in the 04/05 season managed to collect 9 yellow cards and no reds with Mills collecting 7 yellows an no reds less than Keane that season. O5/06 season Barton got 9 yellows again with 1 red and just 1 more yellow than Ronaldo. Mills got less the both of them again with just 6 yellows, even P.Neville an ex-rag had 3 more yellows and 2 more reds. Dicov again had picked up less cards than some of your lot. As for Barton's brother who he didn't even grow up with, doesn't even play football never mind play for City....:roll:

After that is there anything else i can teach you about football or is it all non factual drivel you spout?

Im talking more about the behaviour of City's players more than red card records as you know you cant get cards when your off the field. As for Joey's brother, Im aware he doesnt play for city, Im just using it as a example as the type of background Barton has got, to prove he is no angel. You can roll your filthy eyes all you want but you can't deny you have thugs in your team that have a history of getting into trouble on and off the field.

Yet again talking stupid it gets worse :roll:, why do you comment on things you no obviously nothing about, Joey Barton wasn't brought up with his brother. Even so if one of my family members had done something terrible and got in trouble for it would that mean me and the rest of us are all tarnished with the same brush....

Mack said:
Yet again talking stupid it gets worse :roll:, why do you comment on things you no obviously nothing about, Joey Barton wasn't brought up with his brother. Even so if one of my family members had done something terrible and got in trouble for it would that mean me and the rest of us are all tarnished with the same brush....

Your not being realistic :roll: See I can do it too. Did Joey Barton not get fined by the club for attacking a 15year old everton fan? If Dunne didn't get involved who knows what Barton would have done. Just because he didnt live with his brother doesn't mean they don't share the same genetics. I really don't know how you can defend any of these louts. I'm starting to think you admire this sort of stuff.

hakan_sukur567.jpg

old ,overrated, plays in national team only because the dumb ex galatasaray current national coach fatih terim is his friend and total useless striker

Are you completly deluded or just having a off day? they share the same genetics, so what? :roll: As for the Everton fan yes he did get fined but yet again the FACTS seem to disapear as there was no attacking mearly verbals! Yes he was wrong to do it and was fined by the club for that.

No mate I corrected a spelling. I am going to quit arguing with you because you just don't get it. All you do is roll your eyes and call for facts like what I have said isnt true although you admitted joey got fined for attacking a 15year old(even if it was only verbal, and we can only thank Dunne was there to prevent it from going any further). And do I have to explain everything to you, if its something in the family(yob behaviour) then its no suprise that you hear of Barton verbally abusing little kids. You just think about that. A big grown man shouting and swearing at a kid.

Im not arguing with you just ripping what you said to shreds! IF Dunne wasnt there, yet again speculating.:roll: You dont know what would have happened as it didnt!!! The family genetics thing is the most ridiculous thing iv heard! My next door neighbours son was arrested for assault last year, does that mean the whole family are thugs even though his dad is a Vicar?

Mack said:
Im not arguing with you just ripping what you said to shreds! IF Dunne wasnt there, yet again speculating.:roll: You dont know what would have happened as it didnt!!! The family genetics thing is the most ridiculous thing iv heard! My next door neighbours son was arrested for assault last year, does that mean the whole family are thugs even though his dad is a Vicar?

So it wasn't reported that Dunne had to break up the comfrontation, trying to hold Barton off, then Barton bit his finger like some foul animal? Your exaggerating the whole family thing. All I'm saying with the genetics thing, is that Barton has a background with that sort of behaviour from his brother . I'm sure if there is someone in your family like your dad who has a history of drinking excessivly, that will be passed on to the child. *Sigh* why am I even bothering trying to explain to you. I guess to you Man City is a club full of angels and all these incidents I mentioned are just speculation on my part. Yeah if it makes you feel better you believe that.

As i said before why comment when you don't know the full story, where did you dream up finger Biting. So cmon explain yourself more just what bad background does Joey have because of his brother in fact until the incident Barton hadn't even see his brother since they were 13! And you say i exaggerate the family thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom