Who would you 'slap' in the football world? Post pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
player-image-109444.jpg

(slap for being a diving pansy)

mexico_squad.jpg

(slap for all being a bunch of diving pansies)

mitts_heather3.jpg

(slap on ass)

I'd slap this guy:

_1910974_a_gray300.jpg

Andy Gray
F'n arrogant said when Benfica played Manchester U. at Old Trafford that they weren't good enough to play in the EPL, that they would get relegated if they did.

I wonder what he said when we beat Liverpool! :lmao: :lol:

I'd much rather beat the crap out of this guy than simply give him a slap or two but whatever.. for purposes of this thread.

Here's the cunt:

0009C894-D4E5-1326-A66B0C01AC1BF814.jpg

71642172.jpg

Crespo! said:
After his disgusting forearm smash on poor old Mendes this guy deserves a proper slap!!

thatcher_ben_mcfc_profile_2005.jpg

Absolutely disgusting. If I was on the pitch and saw he done that to one of my teammates I would of had to get in a fight with him. Typical yob behaviour from Man City scum. As they never fail to produce these types of scumbag players. Just hope the FA act on this incident and give this sob ass a 10match ban and a heavy fine and on all his undeserved wages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crespo! said:
After his disgusting forearm smash on poor old Mendes this guy deserves a proper slap!!

thatcher_ben_mcfc_profile_2005.jpg

This son of a bitch should be forbidden to play football or any other sport for the rest of his life! What a bastard!

mIGUEL. said:
This son of a bitch should be forbidden to play football or any other sport for the rest of his life! What a bastard!

I don't get Pedro Mendes team mates. Had that been in Portugal, the whole team would've kicked that cunts ass.

@Crespo, yeah I remember he did something bad like that few years ago too.

Crespo! said:
What's wrong with Rochemback? :lol:
SPiTFiRE said:
Yeah what's wrong? He's a great 'fighting' player!
You know I love players who give EVERYTHING they have in every match and are 'fighters'! That's why I like Petit so much.

But I do hate dirty cunts... and that's exactly what Fabio has always been and always will be!

One of the biggest a$$holes in the Premiership. Every match he shows his dirtiness!! God I want to beat the hell out of that piece of $hit!!!!! :spid:

funny. he wasn't really like that when in sporting, although Sporting were full of diving bastards.
Maybe you confused him with this guy:
portugal-pinto.jpg

He deserves a bunch of slaps.

Last edited:
Hahaha nah man I don't confuse him with anyone.

Since he was a kid in Barcelona, it's been same way.

He's a prick! He hurts opponents if he can without ref seeing it.

Even if he wants to take ball and he can do it without hurting opponent, he does it to hurt the guy as well.

He exagerrates everytime somebody fouls him... like doing couple extra rolls to get the opponent a yellow... he's just a pure cheating asshole... always been this way, always will. :)

And in first game of season for those who watched against Reading, on purpose when Seol was running, he put out his elbow to catch him hard!! He was lucky.. ref only gave yellow. He does a lot of sneaky $hit every match and proves he's a cunt all the time!!

PLF said:
But I do hate dirty cunts... and that's exactly what Fabio has always been and always will be!

One of the biggest a$$holes in the Premiership. Every match he shows his dirtiness!! God I want to beat the hell out of that piece of $hit!!!!! :spid:

Strange.. in Sporting he was pretty clean... but the funny part is considering Petit an example of a "clean fighter" :). That pretty shows you don't have portuguese league coverage there :). The Petit we have here is not the same petit from the national team (were he knows he doesn't get the same kind of protection). Petit is one of the dirtiest players in the portuguese league, he has had some shocking tackles on opostion players (often from behind, which makes it cowardly).

In fact one of the funniest and fairest things "roca" ever did here was break his face with his elbow in Alvalade after Petit hit 2,3 vicious tackles on fellowmen. (which actually confirms! your idea, but he did it that once here).

I don't argue that Roca is tougher in england (haven't seen it) but saying he is worse than Petit would get any Porto and Sporting fan (and a few fair benfica ones) laughing a bit.

PS - Petit's "best" season was his last in boavista. Since boavista was pretty much protected by the refs it was like the movie "platoon" in every single game :). That's the year that gained his nickname that says it all: he is called the PITBULL here (yep, it's not only about his face :))

Last edited:
When did I say Petit is a 'clean fighter'? :-s

I said he's a FIGHTER. A player with good determination/mentality like many others. Look at my un-edited post above again. There's no word of 'clean' or 'fair' from me about Petit.

As for Fabio, no I explicitly remember a couple matches in Sporting colours as well where he didn't fail to show us his bastardness.

EDIT:
In fact he's a player whom whenever I have watched a full match of (whole 90 mins) during his whole career (From Barca to Sporting times and to Boro now), he rarely EVER fails to prove that he's NOT a cunt! Cuz 90 mins is PLENTY of time for him to show what an asshole he is with one or two unsportsmanlike behaviours at LEAST! :lol:

Last edited:
lol, ok, maybe I'm missing something or you are biased, as you see even FCP and SLB fans seemed surprised by your alergy on Roca :)

But the fact is that Petit is presently the dirtiest player in the portuguese league. Last season he had an incredible taclke from behind on Targino, which could have ended his career in an instant, on his achilles, with the ball 2 meters ahead of.. Targino! And Petit didn't even get a proper ban.

Check this funny video, it's not a good example of Petit as a hardmen but it's very funny and shows the fame petit has: wender from braga get's ran over by petit who doesn't even bother to hit him first with his leg and then falling over him on his butt... wender strikes back by... biting his ass! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp6H3zLl5t4

Last edited:
PLF said:
@Crespo, yeah I remember he did something bad like that few years ago too.

You know I love players who give EVERYTHING they have in every match and are 'fighters'! That's why I like Petit so much.

He's my favourite boro player, he is 'savage' like but I've not seen him hurt anyone, but he has scored some great goals when boro needed them most, against chelsea, and the best curling free kick against charlton in the eufa cup.

He's not quite as bad as you make out mate! 8)

Mauras said:
lol, ok, maybe I'm missing something or you are biased
Hehehe funny you should say that! Yes I am biased. :lol:

Two players I couldn't give a crap about who are not from my nationality or a team I support, yet I am being biased. :roll:

I undestand if 'Roca' didn't show his true dirty side all that much while at Sporting but if anybody is biased here, it must be you. Since you're a die-hard Sporting fan (a club he put in some good performances and delivered some magnificent long-range shots for) and Petit is quite naturally one of the most hated men for any Sporting fan considering he's the 'hard/aggressive player' of biggest rival (Benfica).

Keep in mind, I'm not accusing you of being biased. ;) But I find it quite funny and BS that you can reach a conclusion like that (That I'm biased) when even if one of us would've had that 'bias' problem in this situation, surely it'd be you considering your position and circumstances and mine. 8)

borolad said:
He's my favourite boro player, he is 'savage' like but I've not seen him hurt anyone,
Depends what you call by hurt and dirty lol.

Catching somebody with an elbow intentionally when they're sprinting towards you and ref isn't looking is something I'd call dirty and does hurt the player (it doesn't have to break his face to be called a 'dirty act') and he did that JUST last weekend against Reading to Korean Int'l Seol. This is just one example of the many unsportsmanship like things he does.

Plus my whole point about Rochemback is not that he's always necessarily hurting players or being violent. It's about his 'dirtiness' and dirtiness comes in many different ways and forms some of which have nothing to do with violent acts.

So it's understandable if Petit through a whole season hurts way more people and does more violent tackles than Fabio anyway since he plays the aggressive DMF role which Fabio doesn't and is required to participate in defence more and make more tackles anyhow.

Like I said though, nowadays there isn't much more dirtier players in EPL and any top league really than Rochemback.

He rarely goes through a FULL 90 mins without doing at LEAST one or two acts of 'unsportsmanship behaviour' (keep in mind being unsportsman is not always related to hurting someone or being violent cuz I was never saying he does that consistently! He sure is UNsportsman-like very consistently though!!)

That's what I've been accusing him of and I stand by it. :)

borolad said:
but he has scored some great goals when boro needed them most, against chelsea, and the best curling free kick against charlton in the eufa cup.

He's not quite as bad as you make out mate! 8)
That's a whole different subject now mate which we're not gonna get into.

You're discussing him as a player now which is not what we're talking about at all. As a player I rate and like him! :)

It's the person I don't like.

PLF said:
Hehehe funny you should say that! Yes I am biased. :lol:

mate when I said you were biased:

1 - I mean't it as if for some obscure reason I cannot understand you thought of Rochemback as a dirtier player than he really is: we had a porto, benfica and now a middlesborough fan showing strangeness on your valuation.

2 - sure you are biased, you wanna spank his arse in the first place ;) :D. I'm also biased towards Petit, after what I saw that ugly alien do in the portuguese league to fellow players I wish he passed in front of my car in a wood, at night, no witnesses! :)

PS - check wender bitting petit's ass. It's hilarious!

Mauras said:
I'm also biased towards Petit, after what I saw that ugly alien do in the portuguese league to fellow players I wish he passed in front of my car in a wood, at night, no witnesses! :)

PS - check wender bitting petit's ass. It's hilarious!
Yes you're biased and like I said it's only natural for you to be and to have those feelings you have about him and wanting to run him over with your car. :mrgreen: :lol:

So I totally understand where you're coming from. :)

I on the other hand am NOT biased and have no reason to be.

It's two players whom I like as players and enjoy their performances at times yet not particularly fond of them as 'persons' and unlike you and any Boro/Barca/Sporting fan, I have no reasons to be biased (while you quite obviously do for TWO reasons actually lol as I explained in post above). ;)

Mauras said:
mate when I said you were biased:

1 - I mean't it as if for some obscure reason I cannot understand you thought of Rochemback as a dirtier player than he really is: we had a porto, benfica and now a middlesborough fan showing strangeness on your valuation.
:lol: lol mate it really doesn't matter if 20 more people post and don't agree with me labeling him as a 'dirty' player. :p

People's memory works in magical ways and the media has a LOT to do with it.

On one hand you have the NASTY incident involving Ben Thatcher and Pedro Mendes a few days ago which I promise you, everyone will remember for a LONG LONG time!

Why? Because it was

1) Act of extreme violence on football pitch

and most importantly:

2) The Media! They will play it and show it over and over again like the C. Ronaldo asking ref to give card to Rooney incident in WC! (which they should in Thatcher's case!) while all the many little unsportsman-like and dirty things Fabio does throughout a full 90 mins will never be shown in highlights or news cuz it's nothing BIG like that act of violence... therefore everyone forgets what a dirty cunt this guy is... :lol:

Like I said, I ONLY watch full matches and I watch a LOT of them especially EPL and it's rare that Fabio goes through a full 90 mins without doing at least one or two dirty things! :|

These are a wide variety of unsportsmanship acts to different degrees such as exagerrating the amount of damage you've taken when you're fouled (Meaning extra rolling on grass to get opponent carded)! Complaining to the ref too much to try to affect his decisions. Spitting. Diving.
Dirty elbows and deliberate intetions to hurt a player yet because they're not LIFE-threatening or AS vicious as the likes of Thatcher's attempts, they will soon be forgotten. :lol:

Look at the Seol vs. Rochemback incident, everyone's already forgotten about it except Reading fans I bet... why? Cuz it wasn't shown time and time again yet nobody watching it can deny he intentionally put his elbow out there to catch and hurt the Korean!!

So you see... I don't really care whether others agree he's a dirty player or not. I don't need others to back up my opinion even though there are some out there that I'm sure agree with me. To me he proves it himself every week! :mrgreen:
Now if media doesn't want to repeat it and things he does is not EXTREME.. doesn't mean he's not a dirty player. He most definitely is.

if you've seen the slow-mo replay Rochemback completely meant it

He slows down, then just elbows straight into Seol's chest, and the ref just gave him a yellow card :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom