Winning Eleven 2009 - info?

There is now a superstar level on the game and an update available dont know what is does but i think it plays alot better than PES2009.

I'd like to see videos of this if any. Can't really seem to believe WE is that much better than PES.

Greyfox does ure patch include national kits ?

I have von patch 1.05 if i copy the uniforms and faces into yours will this work ?

Got the game yesterday. I have not played PES 2009 so I can't compare whether it is better or worse.

However when I compare to Winniing Eleven 2008, there is a major change and I am afraid not all to the better. R3 now perform manual pass which is very annoying if you are like me, used to use it for different moves.

Shooting is much harder than WE 2008.

I hope this is my usual let down I feel when I switch to a newer versions...

i own both game and i say it's the same exact gameplay. even the FK bug that doesn't allow change direction still does exist.
konami really2 dissapoints the fans by screwing this one up...

Val,
what is the free kick bug?

Well it is growing into me, guess it takes time to adapt.

WOW I played for around 8 hours yesterday and I just woke up :)

Is there a PC release of Winning Eleven (btw, it's just called Pro Evo everywhere now, isn't it?), or do the Japanese not use computers?
Just to answer this - there has never been a pc version of Winning Eleven here in Japan. My God, they've only just got around to having fifa on the pc here.:SNACK:

Val,
what is the free kick bug?

Well it is growing into me, guess it takes time to adapt.

WOW I played for around 8 hours yesterday and I just woke up :)
u should be able to change direction on FK. its there in the direction and it was doable in the previous WE. but it can't be done now in PES/WE09. just hold R1 to change direction to the right (or L1 to the left) after power gauge on FK (works in previous WE to fool the keeper). this is how it was done perfectly http://files.valmighty.com/beckz.avi

even konami didn't fix the off-the-ball FK stupidity that allows defender stay right in front of the net. what are konami? can't they pay a more decent football tactic consultant? they don't even know that defender moving backward to right in front of the net can cause offside trap unfunctioned. that's why in real football freekicks there is NO SOBER DEFENDER standing in front of the net cause it will be MORE dangerous if the attackers move closer to the net. but in WE the attacker stay still. oh my...

any football fans know this. seabass claims that he is a football fan? i doubt that!

Last edited:
OMG and now i've found this bug: every time i reset my PS3, the commentary back to english. i'm selling my WE

Yep, sell your WE and buy Fifa man.
i never consider buying FIFA. i just talked about how ugly WE nowdays, with alot of unfinished programming (like i just said).
i'll just play another game (PoP, RE5) and wait till PES2010 comes out. thanx for your support.

y r u even on this forum?

AMAZING!?

PES/WE has its faults but so does EVERY game..

i can see this thread goin back to how previous threads went..

lets just stick to topic and drop the 'fifa' talk..

PEACE!

Seriously, i was just being sarcastic to the other guy bcos thats two complaints he's made about the WE on this thread. So i just suggested the Fifa idea to him. I'm not starting a Fifa vs WE debate here.

In fact i play WE09 and i have been enjoying since the day i bought it hence the reason im on here. Its just very tiring to hear ppl complaining about WE all the time. Like you said WE has its faults just like every other game so maybe it time for these people to shutup and just put up with it.

Seriously, i was just being sarcastic to the other guy bcos thats two complaints he's made about the WE on this thread. So i just suggested the Fifa idea to him. I'm not starting a Fifa vs WE debate here.

In fact i play WE09 and i have been enjoying since the day i bought it hence the reason im on here. Its just very tiring to hear ppl complaining about WE all the time. Like you said WE has its faults just like every other game so maybe it time for these people to shutup and just put up with it.

i see where your cumin from..

i agree actually..

altho pes/we has faults its STILL the best footy game out..

just didnt want this thread goin pare shaped u no?

just mentioning 'that other game' causes MAJOR probs lol

peace my man..

Back
Top Bottom