Zidane is back !!!!

hubneo said:
the invincible team?!? no sorry i don t get it...

^^

LOL you Hubneo the French (AKA le Gaulois) :lol:

How many game the French national team lose in 10 years ? :D

But it's your choice, you like only Japanese football and AS Roma... :lmao:

ThomasGOAL said:
LOL you Hubneo the French (AKA le Gaulois) :lol:

How many game the French national team lose in 10 years ? :D

But it's your choice, you like only Japanese football and AS Roma... :lmao:

:p

i m not "le gaulois" i dont live in LeMANS :p

check my location :
Cassoulet%20c%F3pia.jpg

^^

yes i like j-league :

tokyo verdy 3 R.Madrid 0
tokyo verdy 2 Fiorentina 1
Kashima Antlers 2 Man U 1
Yokohama Marinos 3 Barcelona 3

:p

and finally , yes i play with AS Roma because it s forbidden for me to take top italian team in tournement ^^

KoKin Thomas, en plus crache pas sur LeMans je sais que t adore les rillettes ^^, que t ecoute Lesly ki vient tu mans et que tu kiff Steevy qui lui aussi vient du mans !!!

ThomasGOAL said:
Oh shit !!!!!

The invincible team come back !!! :shock:
i hope go to World Cup for great finish :applause:

ZIZOU = ZORRO ?

:lol:
Oh my god. I didn't think it was possible to love you anymore, then you go and say something like that. Please, please marry me.

It's impossible to do quote of the week now, as God has been giving us a legendary quote per day lately.
Anyway, I'd better post something on topic before I'm banned.
I'm glad Zidane is back, the World Cup wouldn't be the same without him.

ghazi said:
Tragic to lose one's sight and senses at such a young age.

Zidane is still one of the few players in the world who is able to make his presence decide a game with a second's flash of brilliance or skill. I finallly got the honor of seeing him play this month in Chicago and it was clear that he was levels above eberyone else, and seeing things that most others would only see with a satellite scope and a reverse angle. The man is a legend and still is one of the most dangerous players in the game.

With France 4th in their group in WC qualifying his presence is a national emergency.

Very true. And a good ad campaign for boots: "Sees things that most other footballers only see with a satellite scope."

If Zidane comes back, France at least has a chance of mattering again.

Sulph said:
What caused this change in heart?

Michael Jordon, one of the best basketball players ever, retired several times. Each time, he realized the wife was constantly at home -- those long road trips suddenly became very appealing again.

I don't know what Zidane's personal situation is, but...

BTW, Pele says Zidane is the best player of the last decade.

It's great that Zidane is back! I couldn't think of a french team without him, much like I would like to see Rui Costa play for Portugal again.

it was spread that Henry would captain the side for WC, looks like its back to zizu now

ThomasGOAL said:
Oh shit !!!!!

The invincible team come back !!! :shock:
i hope go to World Cup for great finish :applause:

ZIZOU = ZORRO ?
Hardly Invincible if France are fourth on their qualification table!!!

:lol: good to see him back !!
Now he will play till Meghni get a lil bit experince :D and France will do ok :)
I hope to see Rui in Portugal too :) I like his playing :)

Thoma said:
I agree wam, he still has it and he can still turn a match on its head at any time with a flash of brilliance :D
I am sure the English know that :lol: \\:o/

wtf... this guy turned his back to his team without scruples and now he come back like a savior... oh that's so laudable :roll:

LAMBE MEU CU ZIZOU :applause:

but it's a good thing finally... I want Japan or S. Korea to kick France NT top team's asses... so maybe Les Bleus will be more modest...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's blatantly obvious he couldn't be asked with the qualification stage. He would have waited until the new year but realises he needs to help the French out in getting to the tournament now!

92ad8bdd.jpg

Zidane convinced Thuram too will return to French squad

PARIS, Aug 4 - Zinedine Zidane is convinced Juventus defender Lilian Thuram will follow his example and make his international comeback when France meet Ivory Coast in a friendly later this month. "I have no doubt (he will return)," Zidane told Canal Plus in an interview on Thursday.
Zidane, a world and European champion with Thuram, said on Wednesday he was returning to boost France's chances to qualify for the 2006 World Cup in Germany.
Both players announced they were retiring from international duty after France's quarter-final exit at the hands of eventual champions Greece at Euro 2004.
Chelsea midfielder Claude Makelele is also returning to international football after retiring, Zidane said on Wednesday.
Source : Reuters

The return of Lilian Thuram would be for us the best thing of this 'affair'.
His last season with Juve has been simply superb, and he never disappointed me since his first caps in 1994 against Czech Republic.
Pakigol said:
wtf... this guy turned his back to his team without scruples and now he come back like a savior... oh that's so laudable
LAMBE MEU CU ZIZOU
but it's a good thing finally... I want Japan or S. Korea to kick France NT top team's asses... so maybe Les Bleus will be more modest...
As in 2001 ?
South Korea vs France = 0-5 (30/05/2001; Taegu, South Korea)
France vs Japan = 5-0 (24/03/2001; Paris, France)

Pakigol said:
wtf... this guy turned his back to his team without scruples and now he come back like a savior... oh that's so laudable :roll:

LAMBE MEU CU ZIZOU :applause:

How can you say someone turned his back on a team that he led to a WC and a European Cup, and spilled his guts for over more than a decade?? Even in the last EuroCUp, he was often the only French player who seemed to give a crap at times.

Did you not see him stick a dagger in England when everyone thought the game was over? He even vomited right before hitting the winning freekick.

And why would you think the French team isnt modest?

Is it really clear that he was also called to come back every time France made a 0-0 for the WC Qualifications at home.

Without him, France wouldn't go to Germany 2006, With him, it is possible.

In the France-Greece match in 2004 (J'étais à paris haha), he couldn't make a pass longer than 10m. Seemed he was tired of it, i thought he would stop after that.

But anyway, i just think...
Even with Zidane, Makelele, and maybe Thuram returning... i really don't think France can go to the 2nd round of the WC. Their team is awful.

Don't be silly mate, listen to this line up

-----------------------Coupet----------------------

Gallas------------Boumsong---------Thuram------------Abidel

-----------------------Makelele--------------------------

Guily--------------------------Vieria------------------Rothen/Pires-

----------------------------Zidane-----------------------------------

-------------Treszeguet----------------------Henry---------

Probably not even their strongest, but they would reach Qfinals at least.

Back
Top Bottom