Bundesliga Thread 2012/13

Bayern seems to be weaker - but it's the new tranier and his new concept.
Changing a team which was absolutely dominating last season without any reason.
It's still a strong team, but Pep made them "weaker" for the moment.
In the last matches the were lucky several times and got a lot of goals against them. After last match Pep mentioned that he needs to change his strategy. Let's wait and see what the result of his changes will be.

Even as Bayern supporter I have to say that this is a shocking message, hope he gets well soon, but I guess it won't happen. He posted on Facebook that it is ruptured in two places, this will definitely last 9-12 months. :(

For those of you who have watched a lot of Bayern in 2013. I'm talking 90% of all of their matches. Has Ribery been that much better than Robben like the press are saying? The difference in "big" matches. I no longer get Bundi matches where I live:(

I think ribery has been on another level for the last 2 years or so. along with messi, ronaldo and iniesta he's a top 4 player. then there comes the likes of özil, bale, neymar and robben and some strikers like agüero, suarez, rvp, falcao, cavani, lewa etc as well. I think robben's brilliant, he's a player that somehow makes his teams better despite being quite a selfish man but he's too inconsistent. his playing time, his form is very limited especially this season. but when he plays he always does great job. ribery's doing the great job on a regular basis, almost in every game he plays and he plays in so many games. so that's the difference.

Subotic with a cruciate ligament rupture today, out for the season :(
Hummels now out until next year, Schmelzer out for 3 weeks. Manuel Friedrich who practised with us on trial also injured. It's just unbelievable. We will struggle in the next weeks against Bayern and Napoli, with Hummels, Subotic, Schmelzer and Piszczek the whole defence is out because of injury.

Durm and Sokratis also got knocks but should be fit for Bayern.

So this could be the team against Bayern I suppose:

------------------------------Weidenfeller----------------------------------
-----Großkreutz-----------Sokratis------------Bender--------Durm----
-----------------------------Kehl---------Sahin----------------------------
-----Aubameyang-------------Mkhitaryan--------------Reus----------
---------------------------------Lewandowski----------------------------

Munchen are a nightmare! Does Dortmund really want to sell Lewandowski to Muchen? Gotze subbed in and scored ;) to start the scoring .

tumblr_mx6oi1nbkP1rrboavo2_1280.jpg

There has been a deal in order for Lewandowski to go to Bayern for at least two years. Yes his contract expires but Dortmund gets money one way or another as was the deal.

If he leaves for munich after this season, only Lewandowski and his agent will get money in terms of signing fee. No money for bvb at all - thanks to bosman...

hmmm...seems like Schalke needs Huntelaar more than ever, Szalai is so shit, well a decent sub-striker with his 7 goals in more than 20 matches but nothing more...yet..

I think ribery has been on another level for the last 2 years or so. along with messi, ronaldo and iniesta he's a top 4 player. then there comes the likes of özil, bale, neymar and robben and some strikers like agüero, suarez, rvp, falcao, cavani, lewa etc as well. I think robben's brilliant, he's a player that somehow makes his teams better despite being quite a selfish man but he's too inconsistent. his playing time, his form is very limited especially this season. but when he plays he always does great job. ribery's doing the great job on a regular basis, almost in every game he plays and he plays in so many games. so that's the difference.

I've been watching a lot of his vs. stuff for the 2013 season on youtube. His link-up play with rest of teammates, esp one twos is what impressed me the most. Had a few wonder goals as well. I think his image might take a little bit of hit this year with his whining after the Balon Dor decision. There are things of much more importance. Like being cleared of the criminal charges that were filed against you.

Schalke's already down by 4 and the 2nd half hasn't even begun yet, what the hell is happening?

PS: Alaba best in the world, no doubt.

Congrats Bayern.
I had some doubts on Guardiola before, now most of em' are gone.

Dortmund was unlucky tonight in the derby (not that I'm complaining).

Back
Top Bottom