Call of Duty 4 : Evo Web Clan (360)

Re: 26-11-07 - CALL OF DUTY 4 EVO-WEB PARTY!

oo didnt see this had been moved, yer im game again, was awesome

Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

Happy? :)

I'm up for some more COD4 tonight, really enjoyed last night :) Though I'm not sure people will be on XBL with all the Champion's League footy on tonight.

Bollocks, didn't know there was Champions League football on tonight. That screws things up. Might have to be Wednesday night. :(

EDIT: Jesus Christ, it's on tonight, tomorrow night and the UEFA Cup is on Thursday.

Can't we just get on early (6pm) or late (10pm)?!

Last edited:

I wanna go on late. 10pm sounds perfect.

Yep, it was moved to Online Gaming but who looks in there? Not me anyway :)

I'm in again tonight. Beboq, we're playing on the 360.

10pm might be FIFA-time though. Some of us are having to split our time between friends/games (FIFA 5v5/COD4) to try and keep everyone happy hehe, it's quite awkward because you don't want to disappoint anyone and turn people down for games :)

BOOOOO 5v5!

I will be on after the CL games and I will have CoD4 in, anyone who wishes to join me is welcome. ;)

ah i wont be on at 10pm, some people work super early :D, wont bother watching CL most have gone through anyway

ah i wont be on at 10pm, some people work super early :D, wont bother watching CL most have gone through anyway
Oh yeah, I didn't know that. Might be on at 8pm again then, depending on how good the first 15 minutes is :D

I'll pass on the CL, not interested in Man Utd and Arsenal aren't as an attractive idea as COD4 :) 8pm for me.

Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

I'll be playing tonight guys. Will take me a while to get used to the buttons.

I will probably be on it but no guarantees, depends on Arsenal's first 15 minutes. If it's entertaining I'll watch that, if not I'll get on CoD. But I will be on tonight at some point, probably 10pm when everybody's buggered off.

Jay, if they all fuck off to play FIFA, I'll play CoD with you. :thumbup:

Connection issues, rubbish :( Spent more time trying to setup games than actually playing them, we spent an hour trying to set games up last night too.

We need this COD4 patch ASAP, that supposedly fixes a lot of the connection issues.

Its spoiling the game atm

we spend an hour trying to get in a game and 10 minutes playing it

Dags can you get rid of that avatar or you will be banned for life, although saying that after tonight he will be sacked so you can keep it.

Thanks for the games last night - my first time online with the Clan!

Hopefully I can improve up enough to earn the coveted [EVO] tag :)

Yer ill be on, I thought Man United game was on Sky sports but obviously i read it wrong and its on sultana so thats my first evening plan out the window

Back
Top Bottom