Call of Duty 4 : Evo Web Clan (360)

Yeah "chris" (wright), try and be funny next time too, you cretin.

Good game tonight lads, as you can see with my consecutive number one spots I am improving :)

Felt well dizzy and sick after tonights games though, sooo many people to kill!!!

Embarrassingly bad for me! I was scoring 5/10 points - the next 'worst' was around 60...

Any tips lads? I seem to be No.1 Cannon Fodder....

There is no truth that my own team were taking me out because I have Rock Band either! :-/

Camp :( As much as I hate it, running around like a madman is suicide. UAV jammer is great as you can creep around and not get noticed on their radar.

Guys I'm going to London on business for a week but I'll be back on the weekend - I can't wait for some serious online fun. Evo Clan for #1. :)

I'm addicted to this game.

Not reall yplayed it too much online yet though due to my friends list being seriously outdated... (cry out for adding)

Somebody add me and I'll join in next time if I'm about when a game is going on. :D

Ive had a shit!!! night on Fifa so im ready to kill some fuckers :D

(not yet though, what time?)

Running and gunning is my motto.

I really don't like run-and-gun. We had some great COD4 games last night where it was much slower paced than normal, both teams taking time to plan out attacks and not rushing around completely unrealistically. Most fun I've had on COD4 by far.

another good session tonight

Hardcore mode is very good and so are the normal private matches if we get a crowd like we did tonight

That last game was absolutely mental, all you could here was everyone laughing :)

Really enjoyed tonights games when we got it all started up :) Nice to see some new names in there, hopefully they'll be regulars as we missed a couple like Kevano. If we get these kind of numbers, we'll have a ton of people :)

Hardcore mode is great, adds a LOT more suspense to the game, as does removing kill cam.

The last level was silly, just utter silliness. Everyone was laughing so much, I though Becanes was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard! :lol:

Cheers lads :)

Cheers for the games lads.

I tend to avoid Live sometimes these days because I hate playing with randomers all the time as you get a high majority of idiots out there. Was good to play with some recognisable names and decent people.... and Grim. :lol:

Hope to catch you guys again soon. Add me! ;)

Yea that was a right laff - somehow finished 3rd, my best ever - probably due to my random grenade and flash chucking in all directions LOL!

Tried to play some ranking matches after to boost my levels, but it was a real dog - was it playing up all night as I didnt get onto live till half 9.

I really don't like run-and-gun. We had some great COD4 games last night where it was much slower paced than normal, both teams taking time to plan out attacks and not rushing around completely unrealistically. Most fun I've had on COD4 by far.

I would usually agree with you, but I find it hard on COD. People seem to spawn right behind you and infront of you and grenades are always flying about, so I find it harder to camp. Games like R6 and GR seem to suit tactical play more imo.

Really enjoyed tonights games when we got it all started up :) Nice to see some new names in there, hopefully they'll be regulars as we missed a couple like Kevano. If we get these kind of numbers, we'll have a ton of people :)

Hardcore mode is great, adds a LOT more suspense to the game, as does removing kill cam.

The last level was silly, just utter silliness. Everyone was laughing so much, I though Becanes was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard! :lol:

Cheers lads :)

Yeah those were some good games. I was laughing so hard that last one. Too funny. We need to do more of the private match thing. I think it's more fun when you are playing against/with people you know.

Back
Top Bottom