Call of Duty 4 : Evo Web Clan (360)

Ill be on after the Arsehole match as well

Oh and the only problems with previte matches is the lack of EP meaning no new guns and perks.

But if you happy with what you have already then its all good fun :)

I miss not getting XP when we do private matches. It's nice to play private and you can have more of a laugh playing with people you know, but I want to unlock everything :)

Me too - especially being the lowest ranked of us (1 rank away from [EVO]!!) - I really like getting XP points to boost me up and unlock new weapons etc.

Maybe we can do a bit of both, but as it looks like it will be a late one for everyone tonight, maybe just do Private for a laff save fooking around trying to get online.

That said, XBL was much better this morning and I had no trouble getting into ranked games...

pboreham, I'm ranked lower than you :)

I will be on tonight, IF Xbox Live doesn't play up. FIFA's servers are still down and according to EA it's affecting CoD4 as well. So it's not looking good.

I had 3-4 games before the match and had no problems at all

I was playing Team Hardcore and it was great and i was getting XP as well, so we can all play it tonight against randoms :)

I'm getting bored of COD4 now, these last few nights I've spent more time moaning than enjoying myself. I agree with CW in that it's no fun spawning only to die three seconds later (which is exactly what happened to me numerous times tonight) and I don't get a kick out of running for my life, wildly shooting because I don't have time to aim, before I die and respawn. Rinse and repeat. It's a lot more like Halo online than R6V and I think I'm going to leave COD4 for a bit, maybe for a long while. Just bores me, especially when it takes so long just to set up a game.

Also, I've probably already got a reputation for moaning (heard someone saying I was moaning earlier, I think it was Joe hehe) and I don't want people to think "Oh Dagz, he's the one always moaning about COD4" ... which everyone probably thinks already :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have been on tonight but I couldn't connect to anything before, FIFA is totally busted and now so is my Live account as a whole from the looks of things.

Mass Effect inspired me to go and buy Oblivion and give it a fair go, so I'll be on that for the rest of tonight methinks.

I played with my other two mates tonight because I couldnt be arsed with hardcore mode.

Had a great night and was on fire, Im ranking up quick than McLeish is at Brum

I'm getting bored of COD4 now, these last few nights I've spent more time moaning than enjoying myself. I agree with CW in that it's no fun spawning only to die three seconds later (which is exactly what happened to me numerous times tonight) and I don't get a kick out of running for my life, wildly shooting because I don't have time to aim, before I die and respawn. Rinse and repeat. It's a lot more like Halo online than R6V and I think I'm going to leave COD4 for a bit, maybe for a long while. Just bores me, especially when it takes so long just to set up a game.

Also, I've probably already got a reputation for moaning (heard someone saying I was moaning earlier, I think it was Joe hehe) and I don't want people to think "Oh Dagz, he's the one always moaning about COD4" ... which everyone probably thinks already :lol:

Ah Dags - dont abandon it yet! We got raped last night of hardcore and realised we were out of our depth and went back the easier mode with the maps.

Shouldnt take it so seriously - hell yea, its frustrating at times, but its also great fun!

I guess I'll be on COD when I leave work.

I was pretty quiet when it was just us left last night Becanes - hope didnt make you feel awkward, but I couldnt really chat as my GF was asleep and apparantly I keep waking her up her I talk/laugh!!!

Silly women dont know what its like out on the battlefield...

It's just a bit boring and frustrating now Paul, same maps, same weapons, same buildings. It wasn't just last night that I didn't have any motivation to play it, it's been a few nights now. We do have some good games, a couple of nights ago we had some real good games where both teams stood off and it was a lot more tactical and slower-paced.

But I'm getting bored of run-and-gun now. To be honest, that's never been my style. I've never been a big fan of Halo online, Unreal Tournament, Quake etc. Much prefer the slower, tactical game like Rainbow Six. COD4 is a great game if you like RAG (nice abbreviation :)) but I'm just losing interest.

Back to 5v5 for me, and Rainbow Six :)

It's just a bit boring and frustrating now Paul, same maps, same weapons, same buildings. It wasn't just last night that I didn't have any motivation to play it, it's been a few nights now. We do have some good games, a couple of nights ago we had some real good games where both teams stood off and it was a lot more tactical and slower-paced.

But I'm getting bored of run-and-gun now. To be honest, that's never been my style. I've never been a big fan of Halo online, Unreal Tournament, Quake etc. Much prefer the slower, tactical game like Rainbow Six. COD4 is a great game if you like RAG (nice abbreviation :)) but I'm just losing interest.

Must admit, I did used to enjoy R6 when I had my 1st 360. I try to not do RAG in COD and do try to sneak around - but I do panic when cornered and go crazy!!

Seems 5v5 did a death considering how much fun we had - I got tired of the connection and chat issues though.

I try to sneak around on COD, but when there's 9 people (and the maps aren't really huge), you soon have people spotting you because the maps are so open and there's nearly always two or more ways into a room, or people able to snipe you.

Well I think if we go back to playing private matches and play on hardcore, that makes it a tactical game.

Back
Top Bottom