Call of Duty 4 : Evo Web Clan (360)

Loaded R6V and it's VERY rare I get 3 green dots for the best ping, usually middle or rubbish ping, and that's also a foreign game. Yet playing FIFA I don't seem to have lag problems.

I'm pretty sure it's the locality of the game. But either way this is a load of shit. R6V is unplayable online because I can't get a good ping with it.

It's not just me though, other people are having problems hearing random people. My NAT is open, which is what restricts voices, but I think that problem is to do with the EA servers. As is the "missing teams" bug.

I've been having the problems since changing my privacy settings, I'm sure. It wasn't that long since you told me how to adjust my settings and I'm certain I had 360 issues before then.

Since I've reset mine to the default nothing has changed CoD4 wise (except now I can hear the morons), but FIFA works 100%. So I would give it a try.

Interesting. I'll take it back to being able to hear everyone. Back to those annoying people on XBL then :(

It's not just me though, other people are having problems hearing random people. My NAT is open, which is what restricts voices, but I think that problem is to do with the EA servers. As is the "missing teams" bug.

Well it seemed the last time I played 5 v 5 with everyone a couple of days ago, we were able to here everyone that had a mic (ahem, Lami).

Yep I will be, with normal privacy settings :)

That was some break you had Dags ;)

I f***king love COD4 - one of my all time fave games, and as someone who isnt a big fan of FPS, thats saying something.

Got Drakes Fortune Friday, which is ok, but it just seems every game (bar Rockband) is fighting a losing battle against COD4.

Bring it on tonight!

Yep, I had a few days off, it did a job I suppose. Played it last night and had a few games, enjoyed them for the most part :) They really need to release new maps, getting bored of these maps already.

Ive certainly not had any server issues with C.O.D 4, vary rarely have any issues with this game :-s you guys having trouble connecting i guess??? what isp you all with??

I'm really struggling here. I started a new SWOS career with a 07/08 patch and I love it, I started playing Forza 2 again after watching the Top Gear team enter a 24hr endurance race at Silverstone and I love it, I bought Oblivion with all the enhancements after playing Mass Effect and wanting an RPG, and I love it...

On top of that I've got CoD4 ranks to catch up on and FIFA 08 league games to catch up on (plus I still need to finish The Orange Box and I just bought Call Of Juarez, and my Football Manager 2008 save is still untouched). Gaming is becoming a job.

Haha I know how you feel Jack :) I'd like to get around to completing Bioshock so I can sell it, carry on with another bunch of games, enjoying Mass Effect loads but need a big chunk of time to play it, just started Forza 2 and enjoying it a ton. Too many games, not enough time...

What he said (except I'm playing it on PC). :)

Got it working perfectly, absolutely perfectly, under DOSbox on Vista with the 360 pad. It's brilliant. Whereas in PES/FIFA I feel like every game is more or less the same (offline), in SWOS you find it really tough against the big boys. I won five games in a row and thought, this is easy. I was top by one point, the team below me was Leeds United; then I played Leeds United. Got beat, 2-0, just couldn't get the ball in the net.

When it comes out on Xbox Live it will beat PES2008 for me, no question. By far the better (by which I mean FUN) game. Don't think it can beat FIFA online, but offline I think it's going to be great.

I forgot about DosBox, might have a look and see what other classics there are :)

Yep. A game that's ten years old as well, what's the world coming to eh? Billion dollar expenses and all the games turn out shite, the blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

That's how all my posts look now don't they? :(

Yep. A game that's ten years old as well, what's the world coming to eh? Billion dollar expenses and all the games turn out shite, the blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

That's how all my posts look now don't they? :(

Yep.;)

So you have finally decided to join us have ya :)

Its this and 5 vs 5 so you can do both with us

and a test of Burnout

None of our clan are online anymore! I had to play with a bunch of n00bs last night. We got thrashed! :(

Back
Top Bottom