Call of Duty 4 : Evo Web Clan (360)

You and JB should hook up and moan about games together :)

Thats what i was saying the other day, bloody hell what a pair.

Victor_meldrew.JPG

In fairness it's not my fault FIFA won't let me in, it's not my fault Assassin's Creed is shit and it's not my fault the price of Werther's Originals have skyrocketed.

With it being double XP weekend from tonight, I will be hammering this over the next few days. We'll have to set it up tonight.

I am very ill too. Might just spend the evening in-front of the fire watching all the football.

I've just realised something! My copy of COD4 is Australian! Which leads me to believe it's connecting to the Australian servers, which might explain why I'm having trouble connecting!

And my copy of Rainbow Six Vegas is NTSC/U so I bet that connects to the US servers and explains my bad ping!

I'm going to sell both of these I think, get PAL copies instead :)

I've just realised something! My copy of COD4 is Australian! Which leads me to believe it's connecting to the Australian servers, which might explain why I'm having trouble connecting!

And my copy of Rainbow Six Vegas is NTSC/U so I bet that connects to the US servers and explains my bad ping!

I'm going to sell both of these I think, get PAL copies instead :)

Cant you get that confirmed first?

I would have thought that it would be the hardware which determines where you connect?

I don't think there's a way of confirming it, I can't be bothered renting the games from a store to try those.

Call Of Duty 4 region free servers

I've had a quick look and from what I can find, it looks like because the game is region-free and sold all over, the version of the game you buy shouldn't make any difference to server selection. I can't find it 100% confirmed but there's people playing with all kinds of versions with no server issues (apart from issues over the last two days, which it looks like is a problem for everyone, I vaguely remember Jay666 posting last night and saying it was still fucked).

Back
Top Bottom