Call of Duty 4 : Evo Web Clan (360)

No sign of my 5.1 system. Amazon.co.uk / CityLink, you can fuck off.

Does "guaranteed" not mean "guaranteed" any more?

I can tell you now that guaranteed doesn't apply these days. Send an email to Amazon, they'll refund your postage back.

Are we? Since when? I only ever see people playing FIFA these days.

Completed it once on the medium difficulty, started it again on the hardest difficulty (was going to finish HL2 instead but back to CoD4 for me!). The fact that it sounds so great on 5.1 seals the deal as well, it's worth playing again just to experience that.

Yeah I might give it a go on the hard difficulty. You're right, this game is amazing in 5.1 - the sound of the bullets flying past is like actually being there at times!

Really, really great game - just wished there was achievments for playing online.

Alright boys - had my first online session with this last night for about 4 hours with a mate. We did Team deathmatch.

It was Fantastic - Got myself to Corporal 1 I think at the moment.

We all need to sort out playing this - It will be great to have everyone we know playing and no outside players :)

Anyway lets get this sorted. I really can only play quite late at night though - when the wife goes to bed etc - Prob around 11 and later.

The surround sound is amazing aswell - Hearing the Helicopter flying around. Also hearing footsteps coming from each direction.

I have gone off this game now

when a decent game comes out i can get £30 trade for it :D

Same here Coopz, I'm gonna sell mine on AVForums I think, got a few others I'm going to sell too.

I haven't got sick of it, although saying that there's about three games I prefer to it.

I'll play you sometime Bobby, I'm not getting rid of it yet - even though I'm guessing 90% of Evo-Web has. :thumbup:

I don't mind having a go but 11 is a bit bloody late. Can't you try sleeping pills?

I might be able to do a bit earlier - but not much.

I will tell her to go out and have a drink with her work friends during the week - then I can do it earlier :)

This game is GREAT fun online, it's just annoying that there is no achievment system for it - real stupid. I don't wanna play solo player again either.

Take no prisoners comrades!

I've still got it and love it... few other games are keeping my interest at the moment, but this is one game i'd never get rid of...

I didn't know my brother bought it on 360. I'm a PC player but if some of you are still playing the game, I can make the effort to progress my character.

Back
Top Bottom