Call of Duty: World at War

I only got mine because I joined the CoD website, but if I see any on the web somewhere I'll let you know old buddy old pal. ;)

EDIT: It's fucking horrible playing as the Nazis, especially when you win. You hear some march music and Hitler (well a German) shouting something. Not nice, sorry granddad. :(

Last edited:
Erm, play the game...? :LOL:

It's the same as the full game except there's no single-player, no achievements, only a few maps and ranks etc. will be reset when the full game is released.

My mates got this and is tryna give me a code and I dont want it. I will see what I can do and pass it on to one of you 2moro ;)

I'm loving the fact that there are Dogs that replace the Helicopter 7 kill streak, they are evil bastards as well. The Japs voices sound great too, the legends. When I get my hands on this game I will never leave the house again. :SHOCK: CoD4 is getting traded in soon me thinks.

It's going to be hard to go from Modern ware fare back to the old times, but from what I've heard it sounds immense! I'm very excited as well.

Right, I have got this email this morning from COD.

Because of your commitment to be a part of our community, you've been selected to participate in the Call of Duty: World at War Xbox 360™ Multiplayer Beta*! Please click the link below to activate and receive your Xbox 360 MP Beta Token. You will have until October 19th to click the code below and claim your token before it expires!

Though obviously I have no Xbox, so if anyone want's a BETA key, let me know.

From a frenchwesbite. :
http://www.game.fr/pagecodbeta_waiting.html

Nom : Name
Prenom : Surname
Date de naissance : Birthday
And dont complete the 2 last fields.

I've done it twice : during the weekend and before going to bed yesterday, so I dont know how long it took to get the code and if it's still working. But you should try.

La boutique GAME.fr est actuellement fermée pour maintenance. Un tout nouveau site sera disponible très prochainement ! En attendant, retrouvez toutes les informations et les offres incontournables du moment.

OPÉRATION EXCLUSIVE
CALL OF DUTY : WORLD AT WAR

Page d’inscription

Merci !

Votre demande a bien été envoyée. Vous recevrez votre token très bientôt pour le lancement de la bêta-test à l’adresse mail que vous avez indiquée lors de votre enregistrement.

Vérifiez régulièrement votre boîte mail (ainsi que les Spam) pour surveiller l’arrivée du code.

Last edited:
Check your mailbox (and spams) tomorrow morning or the day after. They say you're gonna get one, that's why I tried twice. If not, I think they would have stopped the operation. I hope you get one too.

The 1st sentence is nothing. A new website is being built, thats why there's a maintenance. Before it was possible to buy game online, that's why the message.

I know that a guy asked for a code at 4am and got one at 11am the same day, at the same moment I recieved mine....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom