Call of Duty: World at War

im in beta rite now.
great game but not sure if worth the purchase if you have cod4 unless you're dyin to play WWII or just a new campaign

I totally agree

they have add a few new features as well but its just like a big update

The guns make is disappointing, at least with modern day shooters you know what there about but the guns, grenades ect in WW shooters are shit

What would you prefer to use? A bolt action or a SV-98 Sniper? a Luger or a Desert Eagle? I know what i would use

And what about the Red Dots or Acog scopes? what are they gonna be replaced with?

I would stick with COD4 and hope they bring new maps out

There's no red dot (normal...) but there's an equivalent with a crosshair.

Everything is replaced, but if you don't like the period, I don't think it's a good idea to stay with COD4. most of players will leave the servers so reason to developp new maps. You should get a new "modern" game instead.

I didn't know modern weapons before COD4 and I loved finding knew ones. This time it's the opposite, but I like it.

I see people have found glitches already

They go under the floor on the level with the trains on them and they can see you wherever you are but you cant see them

Cunts

Yeah Coopz I saw that too, but that's what betas are for : solving annoying glitches before the full game release.
But playing like that is being a brainless and pathetic person.

PC beta code if anyone wants it.

Attention CallofDuty.com Member!

As a member of the CallofDuty.com community, you've automatically been assigned a PC CD-Key for the Call of Duty: World at War Multiplayer Beta:

3AQW-PAQS-9EQ7-CPE3-362D

You will need this key to participate in the beta, so do not lose it. Your profile on CallofDuty.com has automatically been updated as well.

Download Instructions:

1. Download the PC Beta Installer from the below mirror links.
1. FilePlanet
2. GameSpot
3. WorthDownloading
4. Big Download
5. GameZone
6. FileShack
7. Call of Duty HQ
8. Filefront
9. Gamershell
10. Planet Call of Duty
11. ComputerGames.ro

If anyone has a spare, I'd love one, there's a mate of mine who only has a PC and I want to convince him that it's good enough to buy a console for.

Thanks a lot mj :)

Coopz, maybe not, but there's other games as well. These are the kind of games he's into, if I can get him to try this and then rope him into the GoW2 demo I might win him over.

Anyone have a solution for connecting to the COD:WaW servers on the PC version. I've been trying for the last few days and still 'Cannot connect to online server'. Have disabled my firewall and everything so that nothing is blocking the connection.

Disappointed I have to say.

Back
Top Bottom