eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

LOL now it's working, slowly but working. :D Thanks.
If you use sider instead, you can use mods online with no problems. CPKs + DpFileList Generator is an old and 99% obsolete way of modding PES.

The only reason to use it would be to install mods in 'locked' CPKs, but I just avoid those ones...

About to give up on this mess of a game. I don't think any iteration of PES has made me so mad as this year's release. Every goal conceded, and opportunity missed, has little to do with skill, but rather some cock-up in the game. A refusal to switch to the correct player, a defender who watches the ball pass by instead of intercepting it, a forward who refuses to run, passes going completely the wrong way - not to mention how dribbling has been ruined - etc etc etc. There is such a rich plethora of frustrations in this game so I'm actually somewhat perplexed how Konami has even managed to mess up so many things in such a short time. So mad, so mad, so mad... :((
Well, I don't like the game too, but the problem is in PS4/XboxOne section most of the people love it and that is what Konami cares and watching.

I have given up....... I really have i think.

I can't keep buying Pro Evo every year and coming on here hoping for a saviour of a patch every day.

Things which really infuriate me:

- Player switching to the wrong player
- When it is switched to the correct player, they frequently stop running as you switch to them
- AI Attackers are unbeatable when ball to feet>turn>shoot = Score
- AI seems to always have more stamina than you?
- Everytime the AI have the ball 20 yards out its impossible to defend (thats not me being salty, it really is)
- Jim Beglin
- AI can do off the ball things that you cannot like prompt several player runs
- Fouls or lack off.

This is 90% on Superstar most of the time. I tried gameplay patches from here before DLC 2.0 but the issues were still prevalant.

Anyway, the only saving grace is that i installed FIFA 20 earlier and my God it's like playing Space Pinball on Windows 95

I suppose i will have to carry on watching my home team in real life (Southampton) - not like they haven't conceeded 12 goals in the last two games though eh.

Your using a patch? Then You have live updated or applied club teams & players over the patch.
Exactly! It's the outcome of players like Ansu Fati or Pulisic (any who received a new face) with 0 stats on everything...

But I would like to have a team of kids in some mod/patch just for the lols

There was a south american player in a match I played not too long who looked as small as that guy is, while he was in a wall waiting on my free kick. Forgot the name, but db shown height around 150-155cm.
That one in the pic is 100 maybe, funny.

There was a south american player in a match I played not too long who looked as small as that guy is, while he was in a wall waiting on my free kick. Forgot the name, but db shown height around 150-155cm.
That one in the pic is 100 maybe, funny.
Ismail al Harbi: 148 cm :SHOCK:
https://www.pesmaster.com/ismail-al-harbi/pes-2020/player/1073871501/
Edit: And while I was searching for small players I found this guy:
https://www.pesmaster.com/y-soteldo/pes-2020/player/61643/
22 years old and some very decent stats. Might get him for my Las Palmas team (ML).

That bug ist hilarious :LOL: .
It´s a lot better than KONAMI´s feature of barrel- or dinosaur heads.

They could use it and sell it as a feature in the upcoming release or bring out a new mode: Kid players^^.

For some reason the gameplay changing by itself sometimes. The ball is weightless, players feels lighter, the game feels more robotic and faster. There's so much randomness on the pitch... What i'm doing wrong? I can't play this game with that weird gameplay. It's unplayable. [sorry for my eng]

For some reason the gameplay changing by itself sometimes. The ball is weightless, players feels lighter, the game feels more robotic and faster. There's so much randomness on the pitch... What i'm doing wrong? I can't play this game with that weird gameplay. It's unplayable. [sorry for my eng]

It's called scripting. The game suffers from split personality.

Might I ask which game mode you were playing?

Can somebody help me with this issue. It seems as though most of the licensed teams on my PES all have plain white kits (Serie A/B, Scottish Premiership, Ligue 1/2, Danish League etc.) Does anyone know how to fix this?:
20191031211152_1.jpg20191031211642_1.jpg20191031211743_1.jpg20191031211846_1.jpg20191031211856_1.jpg

Super star. I play the game for a few minutes and then just want to turn it off. Forever.
Yea it's hard to take, football should be about complete control but Konami want the control (they don't want you to have 100% control) so that's why we have the scripting, but I think you have to accept it or stop playing. Personally, I stopped. I don't play PES 2020 now, don't want to be a puppet.

Hi guys, I have not been active recently and that is because I do not have a laptop.
It unfortunately fell of my desk and shattered. I couldn’t believe it.

Can anyone recommend a good gaming laptop at a reasonable price?
Maybe from £800 to £1500 as that is all I am willing to spend especially as Christmas is coming up.
Thanks

What does it means that the indicator is gloving ? Master League.

This is in the Master League and is either a player with a huge development spike ongoing (you'll get messages about it as well) or it's the effect of a players team role or you're playing a rival.

Back
Top Bottom