eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

good ol' scripting. it comes out during some matches while it can be absent for many games.

Im manage to win that game but it was so ugly and embarracing that I almost tryied again lol.

After a rebounded shot, the loose ball reach Hazard that cheast it and volleys it. Keepers palms again, but this time it goes to Lulakkus feet. I swear to God that Lukakku tried to jump over the loose ball to let it pass him but in vain. The ball bounces on his foot and goes to the net. I should have save and upload the replay. It was funny and ridiculous at tthe same time. I keep asking myself "why on earth Lukakku tried to jump over that loose ball stead of try to control it?"

Guys,

I'm currently playing the online demo just with Juve and i love it, obviously the previous demo patch was better but this is still great. I'm only looking to play online games with teams (not online ML) and i'm wondering if the gameplay on just normal 1 vs 1 online is the same as the CURRENT DEMO gameplay or is it a lot different? as im looking to purchase. thanks :)

I recently got the game, played a few offline games and I'm already bored the of the CPU. They still do the same thing where they retreat to a zone and defend from there, as a result all games become attack vs defence.

Many complaints I had from previous games are still there but again there's enough for me to play exclusively online (divisions) again.

Now I need to figure out why they changed the right/left stick mechanics from last year.

I recently got the game, played a few offline games and I'm already bored the of the CPU. They still do the same thing where they retreat to a zone and defend from there, as a result all games become attack vs defence.

Many complaints I had from previous games are still there but again there's enough for me to play exclusively online (divisions) again.

Now I need to figure out why they changed the right/left stick mechanics from last year.

how is online divisions compared to demo v2 online gameplay bro?

Have you tried the auto-offside tweak plus klashman tactics (or simply removing all deep defensive line/swarm the box instructions plus even doing away all out defence tactics)?

If not, give them a go, they make a difference...

how is online divisions compared to demo v2 online gameplay bro?

I haven't played online yet, its all I played last year.

Have you tried the auto-offside tweak plus klashman tactics (or simply removing all deep defensive line/swarm the box instructions plus even doing away all out defence tactics)?

If not, give them a go, they make a difference...

I will add his tactics in (like I do each year), it's a shame that Konami can't get the tactics right or even close to accurate out of the box.

Why does opponent Ai feel more organic to play against when using manual passing? They seem to be slightly more human like for some reason.

Unfortunately Konami are useless when it comes to applying tactics, you have to use klashmans tactics, game plays so much better and yeah you have to enable auto offsides for all teams

On another note: I noticed on PS4 that some teams, especially in the French ligue 1, are wearing tight jerseys. So it's obviously in there.
Is there any way to make a custom jersey be a tight fit one on PS4? Seems crazy that they wouldn't give us the option...

Quoting myself here for a bump.

Any way to change the team strip to tight jerseys on PS4? Anyone?

If you like to play in minor leagues like me, (in Championship for example) do not miss this RWF, also suitable as a striker
Fernandinho C.
Team Hebei, CFA Super League League, Brazil Age 26 years old
Price is not very high (less than 10 million)
Balance, acceleration, speed and dribbling are its strengths.

He made his first appearance straight away in my Fulham:
unstoppable...
Only a hard/killer tackle can stop this speeding bullet
Vanilla Version 1.0 Top Player 10 min H.T.

Last edited:
If you like to play in minor leagues like me, (in Championship for example) do not miss this RWF, also suitable as a striker
Fernandinho C.
Team Hebei, CFA Super League League, Brazil Age 26 years old
Price is not very high (less than 10 million)
Balance, acceleration, speed and dribbling are its strengths.

He made his first appearance straight away in my Fulham:
unstoppable...
Only a hard/killer tackle can stop this speeding bullet
Vanilla Version 1.0 Top Player 10 min H.T.

Thanks for the tip and cool vid! Love how he drew a foul every time :APPLAUD:

Nice variation in goals mate.

Honestly this pes offers the most variety I've ever had in a football game. There's not really a type of goal I don't think I've already scored.

Definitely mate, whilst there are annoyances and issues with the game, I'm still thoroughly enjoying my ML, just finished season 6 and you are right, the variety of goals is the best we've had in PES for some time.

That's a really nice compilation, I agree with digimon, plenty of variety and most of them looks very realistic. Your personalized kit is also beautiful, can't remember if I already told.

Thanks mate, appreciate the kind words, always nice to play in custom kits, something PES always has over the other game.

Just ordered a gaming PC, so shall be looking mod up PES and pimp it out, so if any of you guys have experience with this and sider etc, then I may be firing a few Q's your way at some point :)

So I actually applied PesUniverses OF V3 on the PS4, but i doesn't seem, that Klashmans Tactics were implemented, or am I wrong? Because the Fluid Formation is turned off, when i checked it in Edit-Mode. His tactics are really good and editing em manually is a lot of work.

So I actually applied PesUniverses OF V3 on the PS4, but i doesn't seem, that Klashmans Tactics were implemented, or am I wrong? Because the Fluid Formation is turned off, when i checked it in Edit-Mode. His tactics are really good and editing em manually is a lot of work.
Tactics were only added to EPL and La Liga.
In order to have them - you had to tick "Apply player and squad data" box during V3 import for those two leagues (and all other Fake ones, as per usual)

Tactics were only added to EPL and La Liga.
In order to have them - you had to tick "Apply player and squad data" box during V3 import for those two leagues (and all other Fake ones, as per usual)

Thanks! I didn't applied the first box.

Well, i guess two leagues are better then none. Im excited to give it a go.

Thanks! I didn't applied the first box.

Well, i guess two leagues are better then none. Im excited to give it a go.
Yup. I'll be doing it tonight. If you are just re-applying those two - tick both boxes, so it will just overwrite kits you added and you wont lose any space. Klash has Serie A on pdf, so you can do this one league manually. Thats what ill be doing. One shouldnt take that long and you'll have main 3 with proper tactics.

AM I right in thinking that Klash's tactic wont apply to already in progress Master League saves?
I'd need to apply PESUni V3 with klash tactics, then start a new ML to see them working?

AM I right in thinking that Klash's tactic wont apply to already in progress Master League saves?
I'd need to apply PESUni V3 with klash tactics, then start a new ML to see them working?
Yes, that is correct. Be aware that not all of klashmans tactics are in yet either, for some reason Pesuniverse only imported / applied some.

Just a few videos of bits I enjoyed from some weekend ML'ing.

First up, my first major mistake from tired AI defenders being pressed that led directly to a goal (rather than just a tackle winning the ball with pressure). I like how he miss-kicked it and it was under-strength (also poor decision making to play it across goal).

Next, my favourite successful RS dribble so far. It didn't lead to a goal unfortunately :(

FInally, my ball playing CB youth player first game back from loan. score a fair few of this sort of goal, but the first from a CB :)

So I’m preparing PesUni V3, but before I start, can anyone explain why it’s important to delete Edit Data? Obviously I get the deleting of every image and kit, but why edit data? I have a tendency to accurately edit stadiums (especially for La Liga and French League) so the netting is right and so no teams have the “type 1” turf pattern, which looks more like my lawn..

I’d rather not lose all this time and effort, unless of course I really have to in order for this to work.

Last edited:
I just played the demo again to compare. It's a tragedy how different and more fun it is than PES20. It plays like real football. It is highly responsive in defense and attack. Tempo, realistic inertia and zero input delay, etc. The full game feels so unresponsive and broken collision system, faulty inertia, overly difficult dribbling, mind-reading defenders...Yeah AI sucks a little but they dribble! And they could have fixed them without wrecking everything else.

Responsive, intuitive and good players awareness in defense and attack is the KEY for good and fun football games. Konami does not care about that anymore. They are just looking to have more control over your experience and your gameplay. And they want to have more control over what's happening on the field because they can easily increase the difficulty of playing offline, or help people who buy microtransactions and screw up people who don't buy. Konami is very aggressive this year with manipulating the gameplay, especially against people who don't buy coins and punish them. It's all about the money and manipulations now.
Looks like most of the people do not care and look like Konami will continue to build the future games around that.

Responsive, intuitive and good players awareness in defense and attack is the KEY for good and fun football games. Konami does not care about that anymore. They are just looking to have more control over your experience and your gameplay. And they want to have more control over what's happening on the field because they can easily increase the difficulty of playing offline, or help people who buy microtransactions and screw up people who don't buy. Konami is very aggressive this year with manipulating the gameplay, especially against people who don't buy coins and punish them. It's all about the money and manipulations now.
Looks like most of the people do not care and look like Konami will continue to build the future games around that.
I haven't had one issue with responsiveness offline at least

No chance then, am 7 seasons into a ML, won't be starting a fresh just to implement some tactics, however good they may be.
I've enjoyed your blog, mate. Keep up the great work. Also, if you haven't already, you can enable Offside Trap for user only, which will change how the CPU attacks because your defensive line is in a bit better frame of mind. I posted this multiple pages ago, but here it is again:

Reactions: mjp
Back
Top Bottom