eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

I've turned them off first window to try and get a connection with my squad and it's working..

I believe this is a great idea, at least first half of season so you can get to know your players..
I kind of feel overwhelmed whenever i start with a 30+ player roster, but doing this 6 month trial sounds like it'll help a lot.

Im just thinking, italian or french D2?
I have already started a D2 ML with rayo vallecano and another one with America Mineiro, first one i cheated (high transfer money from scratch) and felt bad for it, second one was a mess last time i loaded that save so i'm out of either.

i guess i'll just go with the one with more scanned faces.. (nevermind, i just noticed all the players with scanned faces in those leagues are over the age of 30)
I think i'm more inclined to serie A, given that top division should be a lot more fun.

Or, do you happen to know if Pes universe latest file has tweaked one of these lower leagues (tactics and such)?

With everything going on in the world at the moment, I'd actually be surprised if are getting a PES 2021, Especially one out right on schedule.

Me personally, I wouldn't be complaining. I've not long invested in PES 2020 and i'm really enjoying it, Feels fresh to me and if anything ever starts becoming stale, I've got nearly 20 years worth of football games to rotate back to aswell.

With everything going on in the world at the moment, I'd actually be surprised if are getting a PES 2021, Especially one out right on schedule.

Me personally, I wouldn't be complaining. I've not long invested in PES 2020 and i'm really enjoying it, Feels fresh to me and if anything ever starts becoming stale, I've got nearly 20 years worth of football games to rotate back to aswell.
I’m very relaxed myself, knowing 2017 will give me joy in the future. @AntonyC_PESCustomFaces option file will be even bigger...! I’m glad I have a save place to go to. :)

I tweeted for all of us wondering why there is no news yet. Let’s see...
In June or July there should be some info (cancelation, release date, future of PES) from Konami. I can’t see them being silent all over the year.

I believe this is a great idea, at least first half of season so you can get to know your players..
I kind of feel overwhelmed whenever i start with a 30+ player roster, but doing this 6 month trial sounds like it'll help a lot.

Im just thinking, italian or french D2?
I have already started a D2 ML with rayo vallecano and another one with America Mineiro, first one i cheated (high transfer money from scratch) and felt bad for it, second one was a mess last time i loaded that save so i'm out of either.

i guess i'll just go with the one with more scanned faces.. (nevermind, i just noticed all the players with scanned faces in those leagues are over the age of 30)
I think i'm more inclined to serie A, given that top division should be a lot more fun.

Or, do you happen to know if Pes universe latest file has tweaked one of these lower leagues (tactics and such)?
It's helped me , I've changed tactics after getting destroyed on top player 4-3-3 trying to play like Liverpool with a div 2 italian team. I've gone to a 4-4-2 for the first time ever but one of the front two is slow as fuck and my right side midfielder needs to go. Also need a quiver AMF 've drafted In a couple of youths for next window then see what happens. Playing on professional now and have 3 close wins with a few players chipping in with goals using wing rotation and center attack. Really enjoying it and feels much more variety at this level compared to say premier League league mode

Full manual 10v10 league, is now streaming their 4 games from their final week. Live guest commentating. Check it out! LIVE NOW!!!!

Last edited:
Screenshot-58.png

You know what, looks strange that the buttons on the botom are half XBOX half PS. PS triggers are L2 and R2 not LT,RT. Also the options button (far left) , on PS4 is the touch button.
Yeah, it looks strange, probably it's fake. Barca pictures look odd. Artur with the ball in hands. PES Brasil almost every year make fake news to increase their site traffic. When Konami does not make the news, others will do it ...

I'm now totally engaged with my ML. 3rd in the league now.after 6 games. Last game nil nil on 84 mins when my sub left back crosses and met with a header off my new.youth AMF sub to go.one.nil up. Don't think there's a video game that matches that feeling. To be fair both my youth players were poor after coming on but one of them popped up.with the goods

To be fair to.PES 20 the ML feels like the old days.

I'm now totally engaged with my ML. 3rd in the league now.after 6 games. Last game nil nil on 84 mins when my sub left back crosses and met with a header off my new.youth AMF sub to go.one.nil up. Don't think there's a video game that matches that feeling. To be fair both my youth players were poor after coming on but one of them popped up.with the goods

To be fair to.PES 20 the ML feels like the old days.
Maybe the ML structure does, but I’m not a fan. Gameplay wise it’s hard to enjoy for me.
I just can’t get over the AI flaws and missing midfield... accompanied by missing variation in nearly every regard.
I’m comparing to what has been delivered by PES before.

But hey, feel free to enjoy. I’m happy you do! :BYE:

Yeah im enjoying master league as well, playing as Lyon, terrible start to the season, but strung together a good win streak and after getting knocked out the champioins league, ive dropped into the europa league,Dembele has started scoring, signed Edouard in January and am 3rd in the league now with a europa league QF against Atletico to look forward to, had to change my playing style, usingR1 a lot less now, using sheilding effectively and have started crossing with X button.

y'know what though. i tried to set up a euro comp - but best i could do was set up a world cup. the prospect of removing the world teams and replacing them with euro teams had me switch off.

so, regarding this, its welcome from me.

There is already a euro tournament. Maybe the name isn't obvious in the menu.

There is already a euro tournament. Maybe the name isn't obvious in the menu.

thanks. for some reason i missed it.

hopefully we can expect some good euro DLC next week.

COME ON KONAMI!!!

FULL MANUAL MATCHMAKING; PA0 COMPS; PUNISH ALL CHEATERS; PROPER RANKING, SELECTABLE DATA PACKS.

THIS IS YOUR BEST CHANCE TO DOMINATE THE FOOTBALL SCENE.

YOU COULD HAVE MAN UTD WISHING THEY WERE CALLED MAN RED.

IF YOU DON'T SEE THIS NOW, YOU NEVER WILL.

by the way guys - if you sign into myclub you'll get eleven 5 star scouts for your team.

could be useful if considering possible options for football gaming in 2020/21.

i don't play myclub at all - beat my 3-4 year addiction about a year ago - but i'm keeping my options open for 2021 so I log in now and again.

Maybe a MyClub adventures thread for those that stick with pes 2020 during the 2020/21 season.

If I had good mates playing MyClub I'd suggest something like :
1. season starts Aug 2020
2. post up your team and subs. all players need to be level 1 at season start.
3. any new players you decide to bring in to the team have to be Lv1. if you remove a higher lvl player from the squad they can only be replaced by a Lv1 player and the removed player can only return to the squad at Lv1.
4. matchmake with others in the MyClub adventures thread. As often, or as rarely, as you like.
5. Post up your MyClub adventures and progress through the season. Season ends when PES 2020 servers do.
6. Sit back for a year from stresses of modding and game-changing datapacks in pes 2021 and enjoy PES 2020 and enjoy the forum.

anyways. goodnight.

Last edited:
So, it's now official that every Ps4 game releasing after July will be Ps5 forward compatible, meaning it will work on both Ps4 and Ps5. What does that mean for Pes?

I don't see Konami making a proper next gen Pes 2021 version utilizing the power of Ps5, they will simply release it for Ps4 and it will work on Ps5 being forward compatible.

The real next gen Pes will be next year, with Pes 2022.

Last edited:
Yeah im enjoying master league as well, playing as Lyon, terrible start to the season, but strung together a good win streak and after getting knocked out the champioins league, ive dropped into the europa league,Dembele has started scoring, signed Edouard in January and am 3rd in the league now with a europa league QF against Atletico to look forward to, had to change my playing style, usingR1 a lot less now, using sheilding effectively and have started crossing with X button.
I'm sitting top of 2nd div seria b. 1 PT clear. I had a blip with a mid table team and got smashed 4 nil. Then last game my main striker was back from injury and was cruising 1 nil most of the match then they equalised on around 75 min. On 92 mins my returning striker funds away through and rolls it to the back post for a tap in ..crazy 2-1 win and back to the top. See so much variety with these lower teams.

After a long time posting, hope everybody is doing fine, during all this unprecedented events all over the world.
For few days with this lockdown and wfh, I went for calling for the yesteryear games, mean to say went nostalgic. My both fifa 20 and pes 2020 are both installed but they are both combining both you may say, the joy I am getting to play fifa 11 pc is immense.
Let me tell you what happened few days back there was a huge storm in our state due to which everything was interrupted from electricity to internet everything. After 2 days electricty was back but no internet, so no fifa or pes to play. So at that time I used my mobile for internet and went to my some old games and voila that fifa 11 pc, which was the real next gen due to which pc gamers has to go through many things and against fifa and Peter Moore policies, where he once said pc can't handle next gen. Fifa 11 pc was a facepalm and was a true revelation,yes pc is up there with xbox360 and ps3 and much better to work upon.
Without thinking much I installed it and also there was update 1.01 I updated and opened and that kaka coming out from the tunnel, goosebumps. So nice menus simple but it's nice. Went to manager mode selected german 2 vfl osnabruck and got in. Ohhhh guys I wonder, so many things soooo many things are missing nowadays in both fifa and pes manager mode. Upgrading your staff, transfers, board assessments and many simple things which is worth to try and also is a delight to be there. One of the match in cup game vs cottbus total 24 fouls yes it's true 24, cpu 13 me 11 fouls. Cottbus received 5 yellow cards and me getting 4 cards. The a.i. is so challenging on proffessional it's so hard to score there are midfield battle, flank play, tactics has to be applied, defense is good. CPU changes play. So many long shots from cpu they try everything on the book to score.There are negatives too players are running fast,also the graphics is not like nowadays, also stadiums are lot less, crowds are not vocal but all this can be sacrificed when you have a manager mode with superb game. I was jumping when I scored, I was panting with game flow, I am panicked what is coming next from the cpu team with threatening moves. One of moves from cottbus very physical game my hand was paining also you can say I am drained too. It was 1- 0 for me 115 minutes, I am trying my best to defend and they are trying there best score. With new moves and skills and long shots after long shots even by goalkeeper's stamina went to yellow with all the saves and hardwork he have to do. Thrilling match, used all the substitutes me and cpu both. At 117 minutes from the right flank suddenly my rightback couldn't hold the wide player and I saw the goalkeeper came a little bit forward, man that wide player took a gamble, from the flank it made a desperate long shot to equalize the clock was 119 minutes the goalkeeper tried to save it by diving full stretch of his hand but as he was a little bit forward it went to the top corner of the goal net over his head. 1-1, I was in awe my mouth was open my eyes were coming out. What just happened, I felt like crying so much hard work is gone with this superb goal. Though it was the equalizer but I have to applaud. I tried to remember which game of fifa gave me this kind of feeling answer none but one did and that was not fifa that was pes 2011 with it's ml and gameplay.
By the way I won the match but with death penalty, while playing my hand was shacking out of anxiety. Same as Germany and Italy match as in euro 2016, if anybody remembers.
Pes and fifa after 10 years, what have you done to this game is a shame. Pathetic.
Sorry for posting it here and for this long post. I apologise but I needed to share this. Thank you. Stay safe and keep you family safe.

Last edited:
So, it's now official that every Ps4 game releasing after July will be Ps5 forward compatible, meaning it will work on both Ps4 and Ps5. What does that mean for Pes?

I don't see Konami making a proper next gen Pes 2021 version utilizing the power of Ps5, they will simply release it for Ps4 and it will work on Ps5 being forward compatible.

The real next gen Pes will be next year, with Pes 2022.
It doesn’t mean that!
Sony set this date! It’s a recommendation! You’ll see some PS4 games not running on PS5, imo.

It doesn’t mean that!
Sony set this date! It’s a recommendation! You’ll see some PS4 games not running on PS5, imo.
No, Sony say that any new titles submitted for certification after 13th July must also be compatible with PlayStation 5. The question is whether PES is maybe submitted for certification earlier than that, but I don't see why it wouldn't run on the PS5 regardless.

No, Sony say that any new titles submitted for certification after 13th July must also be compatible with PlayStation 5. The question is whether PES is maybe submitted for certification earlier than that, but I don't see why it wouldn't run on the PS5 regardless.
Ok.

10 bucks on one PS4 game not running August 1! :D

Back
Top Bottom