eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (CONSOLES)

I think PES 2011 had a gamma option in the menu which helped improve the dodgy coloured pitches. PES 2014 onwards saw those options removed, as well as the broken manual replay cam which hasn't been fixed in 6 years.

Basically you cannot adjust the height of the camera above the players waist, I tweeted Adam and Asim every year and got the same reply etc, surely it was a simple fix??. I hope to god they fix it in PES 2022 when it moves across to the Unreal engine.

I think PES 2011 had a gamma option in the menu which helped improve the dodgy coloured pitches. PES 2014 onwards saw those options removed, as well as the broken manual replay cam which hasn't been fixed in 6 years.

Basically you cannot adjust the height of the camera above the players waist, I tweeted Adam and Asim every year and got the same reply etc, surely it was a simple fix??. I hope to god they fix it in PES 2022 when it moves across to the Unreal engine.
I remember these color slider! RGB, i think it was. An option back then, much needed today!! Konami. ^^

Edit: here it is: https://pes.neoseeker.com/wiki/System_Settings_Mode

Last edited:
The space issue and the AI defensive issue is the reason why I turn off all adv instructions for AI teams in my premier league , switch to.simple settings and assign possession to every team , then I've edited the positions to match the real life formations - took about an hour , possession has frontline pressing which stops a lot of the back tracking defenders

Is this the same as in PES 2020 or worse?

Is this the same as in PES 2020 or worse?
For me the whole game has been tweaked and its better in all areas. Its difficult and i don't want to advise as people will disagree with me .

The only thing i will say is after the later patches just after xmas pes 2020 got progressively worse and after the last patch i stopped playing it. I tried FIFA 20 for a bit which i enjoyed for a while but then that dwindled, PES 17 and 19. PES 19 being the one that i probably enjoyed the most.

PES 21 i have enjoyed from the off and still enjoying it after the 1st patch where i feel (and again others will disagree) that the AI has been tweaked a little more and i am giving less fouls away against the AI for next to nothing.

The game could be improved further eg only had one penalty , maybe space could be tightened up although i set my own AI formations to help

That being said in its current state playing a league mode on professional full manual with adv through ball its probably the most enjoyable football game i have ever played and it was £24 well spent.

Also bear in mind i am 43 years old, work 50 hours a week and have a busy 5 year old son and a wife which limits my game time to maybe on average an hour a day (some days like weekends i may get 2-3 hrs and other days none or an hour if im lucky) . Other people who are single like i used to be with no kids might get 2- 3 hours or more solid play every day and may pick up on issues that i don't get to see or don't bother me as much

For me the whole game has been tweaked and its better in all areas. Its difficult and i don't want to advise as people will disagree with me .

The only thing i will say is after the later patches just after xmas pes 2020 got progressively worse and after the last patch i stopped playing it. I tried FIFA 20 for a bit which i enjoyed for a while but then that dwindled, PES 17 and 19. PES 19 being the one that i probably enjoyed the most.

PES 21 i have enjoyed from the off and still enjoying it after the 1st patch where i feel (and again others will disagree) that the AI has been tweaked a little more and i am giving less fouls away against the AI for next to nothing.

The game could be improved further eg only had one penalty , maybe space could be tightened up although i set my own AI formations to help

That being said in its current state playing a league mode on professional full manual with adv through ball its probably the most enjoyable football game i have ever played and it was £24 well spent.

Also bear in mind i am 43 years old, work 50 hours a week and have a busy 5 year old son and a wife which limits my game time to maybe on average an hour a day (some days like weekends i may get 2-3 hrs and other days none or an hour if im lucky) . Other people who are single like i used to be with no kids might get 2- 3 hours or more solid play every day and may pick up on issues that i don't get to see or don't bother me as much

I'm in my 40s, married, work two part time jobs and have children. You don't need to be single and/or unemployed and have to play PES 2021 for 3 hours every day to see the issues. I've played it for like 2 hours in TOTAL since release and the awful CPU AI etc is plain to see.

Im the same bud. Play an hour a day and still enjoy the game. And I hated PES 20.

I get around 1 hour a day as well (sometimes 0) and that gives me 2-3 Online Divisions matchups. Atm it's hands down the best online experience I have had with PES. That might change rapidly though, you never knows when it comes to PES...

I'm in my 40s, married, work two part time jobs and have children. You don't need to be single and/or unemployed and have to play PES 2021 for 3 hours every day to see the issues. I've played it for like 2 hours in TOTAL since release and the awful CPU AI etc is plain to see.

I think he is just trying to say that he does not play it long enough to get frustrated enough to stop playing it and the issues present don't bother him as much due to not playing as much as what others may play it.

I think he is just trying to say that he does not play it long enough to get frustrated enough to stop playing it and the issues present don't bother him as much due to not playing as much as what others may play it.
Which is fair and I respect that - I was just saying that I've hardly spent any amount of quality time with it and can still see the glaring issues that the game has and has had for years now.

I’m so “PES”d, I read “5star rated son”! :LOL:

Could be a new term when someone is upset about PES: „I’m pesed, totally pesed!“ ;)

I mean it like positive though. :)

Which is fair and I respect that - I was just saying that I've hardly spent any amount of quality time with it and can still see the glaring issues that the game has and has had for years now.

True man. Hope the new engines brings the much needed overhaul the series needs! And for the better this time, as past changes have progressively regressed the series since 2013.

At what point did i say you HAVE to be single to see issues are be unemployed. FFS this forum is becoming like Twitter for being toxic and misinterpreting what people are writing.

If you hate it that much just stop playing and at the same time please stop twisting what I have written. It's obvious you hate it for whatever reason you hate it and i enjoy it for what ever reason i enjoy it. But lets all start behaving like we are in our 40's and not 12.

At what point did i say you HAVE to be single to see issues are be unemployed. FFS this forum is becoming like Twitter for being toxic and misinterpreting what people are writing.

If you hate it that much just stop playing and at the same time please stop twisting what I have written. It's obvious you hate it for whatever reason you hate it and i enjoy it for what ever reason i enjoy it. But lets all start behaving like we are in our 40's and not 12.
In your last paragraph of here???

Yes read the words might get , may see ..they are suggestions of the reasons why people may notice things others don't ..at no point do I say you have to be single or have to work part time or have to have no kids to see the issues ..that is twisting words on what I thought was a balanced post

"all the single ladies...
all the single ladies..."
SzjMhE.gif

;)

please behave people (it aint that hard)! we are one here (be it pro or con PES)! :BYE:

now back to topic guys!

Last edited:
Yes read the words might get , may see ..they are suggestions of the reasons why people may notice things others don't ..at no point do I say you have to be single or have to work part time or have to have no kids to see the issues ..that is twisting words on what I thought was a balanced post
I have read. And he Mikhail said and/or. Neither you but nor him said that some parameter is obligatory to happen.

I mean both of you two made a hypothetical statement.

Why only you have the privilege to evaluate, how solid the others hypothesis is, or to blame about toxicity?

No one was toxic, until you started attacking other people's morality.

Last edited:
I know what I read in last few pages and it ends here.

The next person singling anyone out for either liking or disliking the game will have their post deleted.

And that is just for starters.

Stop trying to carve each other up and play nicely.

Just a few vids, FUMA, Top player, ML with AZ.

First, a long ranger. A bit of help from a deflection, the longest range I have scored from so far.

They say men can't multitask, but check this out. Lobbed, manual shot. Amazing. At least for old gamers like myself. Please notice that he adjusts to use his preferred foot.

Boadu is a beast for AZ, and this volley is probably his best effort so far. The headed assist makes it even better.

Unlike my previous Parma run, my AZ ML run has not descended into endless 0-0, it has actually been quite fun. I even managed a draw against Bayern in the Europa League (!) but they did give AZ a royal rodgering in the second game.

Last edited:

First, a long ranger. A bit of help from a deflection, the longest range I have scored from so far.

They say men can't multitask, but check this out. Lobbed, manual shot. Amazing. At lease for old gamers like myself. Please notice that he adjusts to use his preferred foot.

Boadu is a beast for AZ, and this volley is probably his best effort so far. The headed assist makes it even better.

Unlike my previous Parma run, my AZ ML run has descended into endless 0-0, it has actually been quite fun. I even managed a draw against Bayern in the Europa League (!) but they did give AZ a royal rodgering in the second game.
Can't blame Konami for not making it look realistic.
Love seeing how well it's done sometimes

They say men can't multitask, but check this out. Lobbed, manual shot. Amazing. At lease for old gamers like myself. Please notice that he adjusts to use his preferred foot.

Unlike my previous Parma run, my AZ ML run has descended into endless 0-0, it has actually been quite fun. I even managed a draw against Bayern in the Europa League (!) but they did give AZ a royal rodgering in the second game.
i am so feeling you mate!! :TU:
great situations in those videos!!

i miss so many passes and shots on goal... when it finally works out: god damn, its so rewarding! FUMA!!! :LOVE:

i am so feeling you mate!! :TU:
great situations in those videos!!

i miss so many passes and shots on goal... when it finally works out: god damn, its so rewarding! FUMA!!! :LOVE:

Yeah for some reason I am not saving the embarrassing misses? There have been a few that I should have saved, only for a laugh.

really coinami, plus the foul was even a meter forward

divisions its worse than myclub this year

needless to say that the guy score twice on corners that my defenders somehow tried to keep dribble the ball idk why

Attachments

• coinami.jpg
    coinami.jpg
    951.2 KB · Views: 24
Haha. TV is more than good enough trust me. Yeah that's what's others said in this thread. I'll try it this evening. Thanks mate.
No worries pal.
I got my Pes 20 decently set up.
Don't understand how they screwed this up so badly,both 18 and 19 looks the job.
Hope you get it sorted

They say men can't multitask, but check this out. Lobbed, manual shot. Amazing. At least for old gamers like myself. Please notice that he adjusts to use his preferred foot.

Unlike my previous Parma run, my AZ ML run has not descended into endless 0-0, it has actually been quite fun. I even managed a draw against Bayern in the Europa League (!) but they did give AZ a royal rodgering in the second game.
Love that first time volley..

Guys i see you like pes 2021 on FUMA. But is it realistic? Have try it but 2 problems. 1. a long pass takes longer to send then a short pass. But if i see space i want to send the ball directly. Or is it a question of praktice? 2. My main concern is what is the difference between lets say ‘Iniesta’ vs ‘kante’ on fuma. If everything has to do with my direction and pass then pass stats are unnecessary? Or is there still difference in pes 2021

I love it when it happens. I also scored a lob goal with full manual a couple of days ago and boy it was satisfying...
Juve were swarming my box to try and score the 2-1 goal, I managed to get the ball back and hit them hard on the counter with Duvan Zapata (the thing I love the most about this goal is not the finishing itself, but the way Zapata "fights" to retain possession against a defender who was apparently trying to stop him by any means by pulling him back):

By the way, glad to see that keepers now rush out a lot more. It used to be a problem in the previous years but now it looks like it's finally fixed (for how long? I don't know).

Back
Top Bottom