eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (CONSOLES)

The whole palette has been off since PES 19 for me, not just pitches. White kits are light blue, red is orange and brown hair is ginger. On two different TV's and no issue with any other games

Who knows maybe they have rubbish TVs too , I don't know but it certainly isn't yellow on my lg TV in hdr but whatever ..I don't get the point in posting on the Pes forum if you don't like the game or the colours , I get it's a public space but what's the point, is it to try and convince others who enjoy it not to enjoy it , just seems like a big effort for no end goal ..oh and you're playing it wrong
On the contrary - do you keep posting here to try and convince others to enjoy it? You seem to have an issue with anyone who shares the opinion that this game is exactly the same as PES 2020 apart from it being a little more responsive. I seem to remember you being very defensive of PES 2020 for a long while too before you also got fed up with it.

Anyway, if you don’t think that the pitches are yellow then I envy you because it’s a complete immersion breaker for me. And I post here because I’ve been playing PES since the PS1 days and just want a deep, enjoyable single player Master League like all of us do.

Anyway, I’m genuinely glad you’re enjoying this, you’re one of the lucky few it seems.

Last edited:
Is there an actual official reason as to why Fati of Barcelona isn't in this game? Even with today's update he is still missing...

Is there an actual official reason as to why Fati of Barcelona isn't in this game? Even with today's update he is still missing...

Barca asked to remove him might have been because of his age, not entirely sure but now that he has signed a professional contract and will be 18 next month I am sure he will be added back soon.

Weird on Fati!
That kid will be massive for Barca this year (hope they don't burn him out though)
Stunning first game for him (and Barca) Vs Villarreal last wknd

On the contrary - do you keep posting here to try and convince others to enjoy it? You seem to have an issue with anyone who shares the opinion that this game is exactly the same as PES 2020 apart from it being a little more responsive. I seem to remember you being very defensive of PES 2020 for a long while too before you also got fed up with it.

Anyway, if you don’t think that the pitches are yellow then I envy you because it’s a complete immersion breaker for me. And I post here because I’ve been playing PES since the PS1 days and just want a deep, enjoyable single player Master League like all of us do.

Anyway, I’m genuinely glad you’re enjoying this, you’re one of the lucky few it seems.
Just for the record. I tried PES 2020 in a different TV last week. I have the same issue as you, the pitches look bad, they looked bad in both two different TVs, i do not find it gamebreaking though, just me.

I messed with the ingame settings brightness-contrast, according to the reccomendation with the "badges and the balls" but it did not work. It looked from extremelly glaring to NOIR lighting.

The strange thing i noticed, when i changed my TV mode, from "gaming mode" to cinema/ sports/ TV/ default, the pitch became green. The bad side effect was after a while, a ghosting effect started, that made me feel almost dizzy. In any other game , PES 2018 & 2017 included,i have not any issue in "gaming mode".

He was removed last year, for unknown reason, he has scanned-face etc. I assume he will be added back through Datapack of 22/10.

Just for the record. I tried PES 2020 in a different TV last week. I have the same issue as you, the pitches look bad, they looked bad in both two different TVs, i do not find it gamebreaking though, just me.

I messed with the ingame settings brightness-contrast, according to the reccomendation with the "badges and the balls" but it did not work. It looked from extremelly glaring to NOIR lighting.

The strange thing i noticed, when i changed my TV mode, from "gaming mode" to cinema/ sports/ TV/ default, the pitch became green. The bad side effect was after a while, a ghosting effect started, that made me feel almost dizzy. In any other game , PES 2018 & 2017 included,i have not any issue in "gaming mode".

The ghosting effect is probably just some terrible motion tech in the set, just turn that off in settings

The ghosting effect is probably just some terrible motion tech in the set, just turn that off in settings
Εither than this, it is supposed that "gaming mode" has the lowest lattency. So even if i fix ghosting in other modes, i will have better brightness/contrast, but more input lag, i assume.

Thats what i did too,movie settings for Pes 20,game setting for the rest

I had to adjust brightness and contrast (both lower) to be able to see any pattern on the ball, and sometimes even the ball itself for daylight matches on 20. The lighting effects used work great on games like GTA, not so much PES.

But, 20 looks great for 5pm/6pm kick off times. I don't understand why an 'evening' kick off time isn't included, it's easily the best lighting.

He said in an earlier post you replied to that he didn't like PES 2020 after the patches around Christmas time.
I'm sure I remember Hitman's posts on here praising PES 2020 after Xmas? Although I might be getting him mixed up with someone else (so apologies if I am, I don't mean offence or want to cause an argument. And it's absolutely fine to enjoy PES 2020, 2021 etc. But don't get offended if someone else doesn't enjoy it - because everyone will have differing opinions (obviously!)

@hitmanuk This isn't a witch hunt or anything, I'm just pointing out that you're extremely quick to jump on anyone who doesn't like PES 2021 and make condescending jibes like "You need a better tv then" or whatever it is you said because I commented on the colour of the pitches. Not exactly constructive debate, is it? And then you go on to ask why some of us post here if we don't like the game - I don't see why this matters? None of us are trolling or insulting anyone, we're all lovers of PES at heart, that's why we joined Evo-Web, no?

I enjoyed PES 2020 at first (and I bring PES 2020 into this discussion/thread because PES 2021 is exactly the same game apart from kits etc). I had the new game hype and all that. But the flaws quickly reared their ugly heads and the game was/is as boring as sin. PES 2021's AI is exactly the same - which is why I still find it boring. Yes, it's definitly more responsive. But that's it - the games both play the same and the AI is still awful.

Anyway - some of you enjoy PES 2021 and that's great. But you've got to accept that some of us don't and we're entitled to have a moan. We've all poured 100s of hours and £$ into the series since back in the day.

would you reccomend paying for the pes universe option files?
it's like £10.00 for 1 Year

i'm a ps4 user

PES2021 is not an update, is a downgrade. There are missing players that were included in 2020 even at their official partner clubs and third jerseys are missing for their official Brazilian partner teams and they were all included in 2020 and Konami seems not to care at all that they might damage the reputation of such clubs. They sign partnerships and this means everything should be correct.

PES2021 is not an update, is a downgrade. There are missing players that were included in 2020 even at their official partner clubs and third jerseys are missing for their official Brazilian partner teams and they were all included in 2020 and Konami seems not to care at all that they might damage the reputation of such clubs. They sign partnerships and this means everything should be correct.
Agree - plus we're also missing San Siro as well now. That's not Konami's fault but still...

Agree - plus we're also missing San Siro as well now. That's not Konami's fault but still...

Yep. I usually pay with the brazil league so i noticed especially stuff within this league. Stadium license is a pu but i think its more important to keep at least the roster up to date from their official partner clubs. In the brazilian league it actually very weird. Non partner clubs have more players and they even included players from the B Team u know prospects while at their partner clubs such as Sao Paulo, Flamengo etc they are missing quite many players. Its so annoying.

For me personally I'm really enjoying it. Saying that though due to 3 jobs secondary school teacher /work for Bha football clu and a 3rd job I just don't have the time for long sessions. But currently I am enjoying when I get to play it.

Back
Top Bottom