eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (CONSOLES)

Listening to that podcast is a proper laugh!

It's just your hobby. I mean it's just your hobby. You have an actual job.

Yeah really? The midnite kid easily makes more money from the pes merchandise and his YouTube channel.

They are not expecting them to knock it out of the park for pes 2022.

Maybe they expect car manufacturers etc to not produce cars that actually work. Or those who make TVs etc to release them to the public with serious flaws.

Complete madness.

If we stop buying rubbish they will be forced to make a proper game. Its the same with MyClub. These companies are robbing us blind (well not me) and we gleefully accepting it!

DON'T!!!

If you don't like it don't buy it blah blah blah!

The truth is WE have BOUGHT IT and for the past 4 or 5 years at least we have been seriously ripped off despite massive outcry from the same community.

WE collectively have the power to change these opinions. STOP buying the game. STOP buying option files from these imposters.

(MOD EDIT: Insult removed, no more of that thanks.)

Last edited by a moderator:
They are not expecting them to knock it out of the park for pes 2022.

Maybe they expect car manufacturers etc to not produce cars that actually work. Or those who make TVs etc to release them to the public with serious flaws.

Complete madness.

If we stop buying rubbish they will be forced to make a proper game. Its the same with MyClub. These companies are robbing us blind (well not me) and we gleefully accepting it!

DON'T!!!

They never forced us to buy the game.. we volunteered to buy their product. It is not like they come to us and say hey gimme your money or else. Previous version had demo. This year already been mentioned that it is only season update, so expect more or less PES 2020.

They never forced us to buy the game.. we volunteered to buy their product. It is not like they come to us and say hey gimme your money or else. Previous version had demo. This year already been mentioned that it is only season update, so expect more or less PES 2020.
I really enjoy playing it . Mainly on leagues and cups. I dont get this super human goalies I was scoring loads on adv shooting ,.my 5 year old can score on basic .
I'm now on manual. Obviously.theres loads of room for.imlprovement but non the less still enjoyable

Everyone is free to use their money as they please but in my opinion the fact these ppl have taken the opportunity to 'sell' option does not sit right with me

I'm all for ppl who do the work offering the choice of giving a donation but a guy involved with PES one way or another writing reviews then trying to sell something to me that hundreds of ppl have shared freely for the love of the community over the years? I'd rather play as Ratchester Blues etc in a default kit than fill his pockets

Everyone is free to use their money as they please but in my opinion the fact these ppl have taken the opportunity to 'sell' option does not sit right with me

I'm all for ppl who do the work offering the choice of giving a donation but a guy involved with PES one way or another writing reviews then trying to sell something to me that hundreds of ppl have shared freely for the love of the community over the years? I'd rather play as Ratchester Blues etc in a default kit than fill his pockets
I'm really surprised none of the shirt sponsors or EA have clamped down on them for copyright infringement . Community work is one thing but profiteering opens a different can of worms

I'm really surprised none of the shirt sponsors or EA have clamped down on them for copyright infringement . Community work is one thing but profiteering opens a different can of worms
Bearing in mind that Man United have threatened Football Manager with legal action based on their name being in the game (along with a "similar" badge)... I think they'd definitely pursue legal action in a case like this, if they thought it was worth their time and money. I guess nobody knows about it in the legal profession and/or doesn't think they'd make enough money out of suing (or that there'd be a risk of it being "big evil corporation versus poor little community" in all the media).

...and let's hope it stays that way - i.e. no legal action ever happens - or the whole prospect of option files will disappear. I'm afraid they might anyway. Especially on next-gen.

I know you people think pes 2021 is shit and etc. But im so glad I found my niche years after ignoring it thinking fifa was better. I like the direction pes is going - realism shit. I'm a football player and fan first, pes/fifa player second, and PES is THOUSAND miles better than fifa 20, and now the horrible 21. Imagine PES22 if they pull it off.

Latest PS5

Lets Talk PES with Konami Senior Manager, Adam Bhatti

According to the podcast Winning Eleven 10 doesnt hold up :BORED: it is way too end to end :BORED:
Which is kinda true but it was shrugged off like current day's PES would be far superior in all regards and wouldnt be end to end at all. :BORED::BORED::BORED:

These guys are so out of touch with the community and the players who have been buying PES since the PS1 days. It's really sad what's become of the PES scene, I really do despair.

"Like it or lump it" sums up what they actually think of us.

The series is on it's last legs now anyway so it's a waste of time trying to do anything about it. I have the memories at least.

A little off topic but i have a question :

Just installed pes 2018 just to see how that one plays. It feel much more fluid than 20, and I'm wondering if this can be compared to the smoothness in pes 2021?
Not saying that 18 is a better game than 20, but 20 feels much more sluggish.

A little off topic but i have a question :

Just installed pes 2018 just to see how that one plays. It feel much more fluid than 20, and I'm wondering if this can be compared to the smoothness in pes 2021?
Not saying that 18 is a better game than 20, but 20 feels much more sluggish.

If you didn't like 20, then you won't be happy with 21. 21 does feel more responsive, but it's not a huge difference to 20.

Personally I loathed 18, tolerated 19, was fairly happy with 20 and happier with 21. Really does come down to preference.

I would say it's a shame that there is no demo for 21... but the difference between the demo and the final game is usually pretty big anyway. :P

Im going back to 2020, man the 2021 online experience is just horrible... laggy, slow, bad connections galore. I feel like Dybala is pulling a big rig truck when I dribble with him. Cmon Konami wth is wrong with you?

last night i just started playing the AFC cup (first competition i play every PES), and chose Vissel Kobe
chose 1 Arab contender, 1 Chinese & 1 Australian.
Top player, PA0, 10 mins.
I won first game playing at home against Melbourne 2-1.. i felt that whenever i was using Iniesta, the options opened up like magic. I had trouble defendig counter attacks tho.
my 2nd game i lost 2-nil against the arab team, not sure what was it called but they were pushing hard. I had to substitute Iniesta as he was playing unfit (red arrow) in the first half, and he was pretty much useless.

I liked how these matches felt, a bit of weird passes and rebounds, very different from what i have experienced in PES 2020. What i found very noticeable was the change they did for GKs, they tend to go press you but with a purpose, not just rushing out non sensically if that makes sense.

looking forward to play a couple more matches tonite, im expecting Guangzhou Evergrande to be a tough cookie

As I was playing PES 18 on Saturday defending long ball after long ball from the AI decided to buy PES 2021, stupidly went online and to start the game felt so free and all the loose balls were going my way and thought hey this is great can play very well, after a few matches it became every other PES, hardly any loose play and just on the rails garbage so done with myclub already.

Going to play a ML soon but got a bit of editing to do first, Xbox one user here it's a DIY job!

I´m playing on the Scottish league and I def recomend to change the CPU tactics before, as almost every team plays long ball all the time.

I´m playing on the Scottish league and I def recomend to change the CPU tactics before, as almost every team plays long ball all the time.

Agh don't remind me. I think I'll just mess with England for now and then, if I'm enjoying myself, I'll edit Scotland and the rest

Hi guys, I enjoyed PES 2020 for the most part and thinking about getting 2021 since I've been reading about it being better. But browsing through this topic I see that many are dissappointed with the new PES, and the last couple of editions. My question is, which PES is the best in terms of gameplay, which one would you recommend, like, the best football gameplay experience, game (+mods)?

Quarter final highlights of international cup., dramatic 3-2 win over Italy in ET Fuma , adv through ball
Italy lost the plot with fouls at the end.

Does anyone else find the strikers are too far away from rest of team?

I know all about tactics and stuff but no matter they how compact or low put passing support they seem isolated from rest of the team most of the time.

I know all about tactics and stuff but no matter they how compact or low put passing support they seem isolated from rest of the team most of the time.

Yep. As soon as you gain possession they sprint to stand next to the defenders. I generally play "False 9" as an advanced instruction or I make my central striker an SS with creative playmaker so that at least I have one forward prepared to drop off and link the play.

@aderow Are you still playing mainly fixed cursor?

Yep. False 9 when I want to drop the striker deeper. Fits for the likes of Lewangoalski and others!

They should be a bit more flexible and not so rigid in position if you ask me, it's like right we got 8 players and those 2 in the distance, that's our strikers.

I only wish there was something like this on Xbox. Team play was always my favourite mode for years. But I played with the same people for 3-4 years and hardly any of them learnt a single damn thing in all that time. Hardly any were FUMA and I finally quit their little game of tap ins not too long ago.

PES need a pro clubs DESPERATELY 🤞

Back
Top Bottom