Everybody's Golf World Tour (PS3)

btw-it's time for Peter Allis to go- his compatriot will follow suit, I promise!

What kinda scores are you guys finishing on after your average 9-hole course? Because I'm reading some places and they're getting eagles and all kinds, finishing -10 and -20 (probably an 18-hole) but even still, the lowest I've got it -5 and that was lucky.

My typical finish might be -1 or something :(

Have a look at the first page of the Evo-Web Tour thread for all the scores over 18 holes. Terry seems to have disappeared and it's a good job because he is brilliant at the game.

Woohoo! That'll do me. Getting sick of the same six courses - I hope more come along soon.

I want some Crazy Golf courses, a pack of 4 crazy courses for a tenner would do me fine, I'd actually play the game more than once a fortnight then (which is no insult to the game, I just love my FIFA08 and GTA online at the moment).

One crazy course could be the busiest floor of Fernando's INTERNATIONAL SALES DIVISION!

By the way, wouldn't Shigeki Maruyama be a fantasic goalkeeper with his humongous paws? Although only the EG version, not the real-life one.

maruyama_shigeki020512.jpg

Christ, that looks nothing like him! I've never thought to look him up before. I'm presuming it's an American actor doing his English voiceover as well. I wonder why he was even included in the European release, the lazy buggers. Why not license Nick Faldo? Would only cost 50p and a bottle of Tizer.

Plus they could have loads of those double-entendres they love. "Come back Fanny! Where's my Fanny? I need Fanny!" etc etc...

EDIT: For those massively offended by that, I suppose I have to explain; his caddy was called Fanny.

Last edited:
Christ, that looks nothing like him! I've never thought to look him up before. I'm presuming it's an American actor doing his English voiceover as well. I wonder why he was even included in the European release, the lazy buggers. Why not license Nick Faldo? Would only cost 50p and a bottle of Tizer.

Plus they could have loads of those double-entendres they love. "Come back Fanny! Where's my Fanny? I need Fanny!" etc etc...

EDIT: For those massively offended by that, I suppose I have to explain; his caddy was called Fanny.

ha ha, can't beat a bit of fanny.

Glad they did include the Japanese guy as he's my man!!

Let me know how the new course is. I hope it's a relatively easy one as the likes of 'Arctic Peaks'(or whatever) and 'Crown Links' are just so hard I prefer beasting a course with a -16 or so and thinking "I'm the daddy". Also, the easier courses are the ones, which all the online games are on. :-...

The star difficulty level is one below the Alps course and one (I think) above the Safari course.

I love it, it's something new. The green on the 3rd (I think it's the 3rd, a par three I think - God I hate my memory) reminds me of one of the Augusta greens (I THINK it's Augusta!!). Where you have to hit the green JUST RIGHT or it will roll... And roll... And roll... Right off the back.

But rather than rolling into water it only rolls into the rough and/or a bunker. :mryellow:

I can't believe they removed the putt course that they had i think on the PSP version, or maybe it was on the PS2. And like Proxi i think they should give us a crazy golf bonus course as well - it seems like the devs have never played crazy golf and thought 'this would be awesome in the game'

I had to go online and install an update before I could see the course, Yana had to reboot about three times (first to see it on the store, second to install it, third for it to appear).

I have only played 4 or 5 holes but I love this course! The difficulty is just about right IMO (well for me anyway!). Looking forward to taking you guys on on this course.

@Radiation - The putt course was on the original PSP version and I agree it was good. In EG2 on PSP they have replaced it with a hole in one challenge with big holes. Its just as addictive as the putt challenge.

Has anyone else apart from Yana got EG2 on PSP? The online lobbys seem to be pretty empty :(

^Haha!! Kenny G has started going online now, I was in a tournie with him the other day. I like the new course, it's not too easy and not too hard. It looks nice too, CUTE kangaroos!! :D

Don't think so, it was released for the Japs ages ago and you couldn't download it and apply it to the PAL game. Different language but same in every other way.

You realise you can make accounts over all the territories and use your genuine payment details to purchase whatever you want?
( That's not meant to sound condescending, genuine question, before you bite my head off ;) )

I know what your saying JB, you weren't being condescending mate. Had money on my USA account was going to get this with it. Cheers for the answers troops.

What Ho - I'm still about, just haven't fired up the PS3 for a while. So there's a new course available? (And I still haven't downloaded those new characters yet). I might fire it up tonight and spend the rest of the evening catching up on the updates. Got to be a months worth at least!

What Ho - I'm still about, just haven't fired up the PS3 for a while. So there's a new course available? (And I still haven't downloaded those new characters yet). I might fire it up tonight and spend the rest of the evening catching up on the updates. Got to be a months worth at least!

Shit and here was me thinking that I might get a sniff of victory at the next Evo-web tour event....actually TB they have been cancelled, we don't play them any more and we are never playing them again. So you don't need to worry about turning up for the matches anymore at 9pm on a Wednesday because we won't be there...;))

Well it was worth a try wasn't it?

Ahh cool! Not seen you on it for agggges. The updates will be shocking! I'll have to add your PSN again and we can do some tournies and what not. The new course is pretty good by the way. :)

I'll be back alright, but probably not much this summer. TB jnr is due mid-october so I'm trying to make the most of the freedom I have left!

Haha good idea! I didn't know you guys were expecting, congrats. :)

I was just wondering, when you're in an online tournie that has over 10 people in so it's "official" and you get points, if so many people leave throughout and it goes to less than ten people, does it still count? Like do you still get the points?

Congrats Terry. :)

I was just wondering, when you're in an online tournie that has over 10 people in so it's "official" and you get points, if so many people leave throughout and it goes to less than ten people, does it still count? Like do you still get the points?
You do, yep. That's what it says in all the guides anyway. Would be unfair otherwise!

Cheers all - something about playing EG makes you very fertile!

I'll be at least the 4th parent in the EG thread I think?

Back
Top Bottom