FIFA 07 (Xbox 360)

Re: FIFA 07 (Xbox 360) - Next-gen

I love the way on this new video that EA only decide to show about 1 minute in all of ACTUAL gameplay (which looks VERY shoddy) and concerntrate on 'new technology', player models (which look like big plastic dolls) and game replays. What about the section where it shows 'Actual in-game footage'. Yeah - of STADIUMS! What about two of your blokes playing the damn thing! The EA guy had the game playing behind him, it's like they are covering something up. AGAIN.

Not impressed and I was looking forward to this.

djdoc360 said:
5 out of 10? how can they justify it? is it really that bad? NHL 07 got a bad rating and thats an OK game. Not brilliant but ok.

DJ

NHL 07 is best NHL game there is.

Is this an NHL thread? I should get my glasses . . .

Certain elements of NHL are awesome but its just too hard to score at times! yet the CPU can rip me to pieces and score easily looking goals!.

Anyways I disagree El Diego, the gameplay to me doesnt look shoddy at all! I think it looks pretty decent to be honest. I think the player models look ok but I agree a bit too wax model-like.

DJ

NBA Live is pretyy good. I look at it as a good game of video game basketball whereas NBA 2k7 is very much like a the winning leven of basketball games. NBA 2k7 is very realistic. it has incredible anumations and almost perfect gameplay

Downloaded the Demo of NBA 2K7 and once again it looks good and plays pretty good too.

DJ

lol sorry guys my fault for referring to other games.

DJ

El Diego said:
I love the way on this new video that EA only decide to show about 1 minute in all of ACTUAL gameplay (which looks VERY shoddy) and concerntrate on 'new technology', player models (which look like big plastic dolls) and game replays. What about the section where it shows 'Actual in-game footage'. Yeah - of STADIUMS! What about two of your blokes playing the damn thing! The EA guy had the game playing behind him, it's like they are covering something up. AGAIN.

Not impressed and I was looking forward to this.

There is a 100% gameplay video going about do a search for it you will change your mind.

Yeah there's a gameplay vid that's pretty blurry, but if you squint it looks like they're playin Pro Evo, all the animations are the same.

I would hope they put better quality gameplay video soon because those players who play on that xboxyde video are not "very" good. They had pretty nice PES 6 gameplay vid you could see players were decent gamers. but that wasnt the case in their FIFA 07 vid.

Where is this video!? Would love to see it (the gameplay one).

WAUW! :D really really nice.. look how C.Ronaldo kicks the freekick :D

Last edited:

That looks brilliant, only complaint being is that the gameplay is VERY fast.

El Diego said:
That looks brilliant, only complaint being is that the gameplay is VERY fast.

On the PC the speed is adjustable, so i expect the 360 version to have that as well.

Edit: just seen that gameplay video, in all honesty it looks as though it plays a lot better than current gen. Feels more proevolutionesque. ;)

Last edited:

More pro evolution esque without the rails :)

DJ

The 'rails' dissapeared after PES2 (I found anyway).

airjoca said:
You can exit the rails whenever you want. Just use the super cancel. Easy peasy.
Except for the times when Super Cancel doesnt work, and I don't want to hear you drag on about how it always works becuase you would be talking out of your ass at that point.

Super Cancel is just a lame excuse for 'not allowing us full control over our players' Man! when are you going to realize that?

DJ

airjoca said:
It doesn't always work. But it's not as bad as some here like to believe or make you think.
Its just as bad as I remember from playing the game myself, its like I have to hold R1+R2 90% of the time to even have fun playing PES anymore.

Dang. Thats the first time I've seen that vid I was talking about the Newcastle Juve one, but this one the gameplay looks like the one. Now I'm excited. Slow it down a tad and were away. Could this be EA's year?

That is the video that is on market place (Xbox Live).

I'm still not convinced but I REALLY want this to be good (so I don't have to waste my life editing PES).

Anyone know if a demo is going to be released before release date?

El Diego said:
That is the video that is on market place (Xbox Live).

I'm still not convinced but I REALLY want this to be good (so I don't have to waste my life editing PES).

Anyone know if a demo is going to be released before release date?
Yep , it's the same :(

Demo is announced for 13th octomber I think :)

EA goes the Right way! They make a copy of WE/PES series!

So konami, what will you give us for the 360????? I think this will be my first FIFAgame ever bought(iam shoked about myself:shock: :shock: .....)

But Kinami give us now for years the same shit, changing something here and there! they know that their Gameplay is very good! You can feel the game on your pad!

BUT EA has Money, EA has all the Licences, EA can copy WE/PES! And yes if have its good i will give it a chance( I cabt believe i am saying this)!
After Years of WE it seems tha EA has understood what the Crowd wants!
Konami is sleeping for years because WE/PES sells like Hell........!But i Thing this year will be hard for Konami on Next gen consoles!!!!

we will see!

Back
Top Bottom