FIFA 10 360/PS3 Demo Feedback + Videos

Re: FIFA 10 Demo Feedback + Videos

Why is it I start playing like utter crap when I stick a camera in front of the TV to record the whole match? Second 0-0 in a row, last one me Barca v Juventus, not sure anyone's interested in watching 6 minutes of that :)

im starting to dislike the passing at times and the times when it feels you can't get near them/no midfield, its still very impressive but these things are rather annoying.

The game gets better with each time I play it :D

Kev used the word "organic" and that's a great word to describe the gameplay now. Everything just flows into each other, no dodgy animations just appearing, defenders throwing themselves around, the passing feels superb.

:SMUG:

Repost? Anyway, found this and thought I'd share:

YouTube - FIFA 10 "New Skills" Tutorial (HD)

The problem I find with tricks is against the AI they know you're doing a trick so know not to tackle or move forward and get caught out (the same way they know you're going to cut back on the wings when running to cross in on your weak foot and they cut back as well and tackle you) and against humans online they just hack the shit out of you and never get booked and run away with the ball.

Nope, the floaty balls when trying long passes in 09 are gone and the balls zip around now :D

floaty balls? main reason I still play PRO, always found FIFA's gameplay to be too floaty!!

Someone said a page or two back that they long passes are waaaay better and there's already evidence of this in some of the vids I've seen today.

Why is it I start playing like utter crap when I stick a camera in front of the TV to record the whole match? Second 0-0 in a row, last one me Barca v Juventus, not sure anyone's interested in watching 6 minutes of that :)

That always happens to me, trying to hard to impress....maybe?

Placebo - you're a star and a gent - I hope the people who were asking about this are appreciative.

Brilliant news for 2 v AI, the number of times I've hit a team mate when you shoot from outside the box...:APPLAUD:

I've noticed if you hit a hard pass along the floor too, if another of your players is in the way, they'll lift a leg to let it roll onto the right player - nice touch.

That always happens to me, trying to hard to impress....maybe?

Naah I think it's the fact I had to sit at a weird angle with the TV like 5 feet from me so the camera can see fullscreen, I'm using to sitting 1ft from the TV with it square on to me :)

Last edited:

That Puyol clearance is amazing!!!

I can't believe how good it looks this year, this is the most frustrating thing for me with PES...it only ever edges better every year, FIFA 09 wa sa huge jump, this looks the best yet!!

Roll on 5.50pm so I can play it!

Not liking the new Jockey animation.

In all fairness, it does change a bit depending how far away your player is from the ball. There was nothing wrong with the animation in 09 but I suppose you will just get used to it.

bacary-sagna-amazing-clearance-villa_1688651.jpg

gun__1243857479_sagna_villa.jpg

My only concern. Has anyone had their keeper lobbed a worryingly amount of times, without calling the keeper out or anything?

Still to see a power drive from outside the box...
I know this is not going to be the final code but it does look jerky at times, I just hope the slowdown has gone on PS3...

Take a look at Scorpio's post on the previous page...Juventus goal is a cracker from distance. :D

Back
Top Bottom