FIFA 10 360/PS3 Demo Feedback + Videos

Re: FIFA 10 Demo Feedback

Drew 0-0 Lost 3-0 Lost 1-0 Lost 1-0 Drew 0-0 :YAWN:
Give it a day and you'll be winning every game, once you know the trick to it. And when it gets to that point you'll think it's shit so... :YAWN:

I'm definately not seeing this 360 at all, any movements I try still look very sudden and very sharp, no flow and slight movements to the animations at all.

I don't understand :(
I don't understand either mate, it's in everybody else's demo. I can record evidence of it if needs be.

Best way to see it is by walking alongside the perfectly straight stadium shadows on the pitch. Move alongside it in a straight line, then nudge the stick LITERALLY a hair's breadth up or down and watch the path change ever so slightly. (Connect a second pad so that the CPU doesn't press you if needs be.)

And repeat the above whilst sprinting, nudging the stick with as small a movement as possible before the player next "catches up" with the ball to see the very slight direction change next to those straight-edged shadows.

Besides me not really noticing the 360, colour me impressed. It just feels right. Passing, shooting, jostling. Very much enjoying it :D

Not sure if just my demo but in arena the power bar goes just had it with Lampard his name bottom right get fixed to screen and at that point after power bar does not show.

Overall game has neat touches over 09 love the defensive blocks certainly notice little things all the time. Im playing game speed slow and world class have not managed to score yet won one penalty shootout of 3 and just lost 2-0 to Chelsea.

I think I'll record a full match next as the question was raised in the Fifa09 thread "how do you play Fifa?" which is quite an interesting one, I'm going to look really crap though as manual passing/shooting is far more sensitive and unforgiving than Fifa9 :)

I think I'll record a full match next as the question was raised in the Fifa09 thread "how do you play Fifa?" which is quite an interesting one, I'm going to look really crap though as manual passing/shooting is far more sensitive and unforgiving than Fifa9 :)

Definitely mate. Get that one uploaded. Might take a few attempts to show off your ability on the field, though, right? :THINK:

;)

I have the impression that the automatic clearances by defenders are still present in the game, can anyone confirm this ?

Ref's done that a few times in my matches as well, looks good. Also some players do it if you try and play it to someone else that's further away.

Funny goal just a minute a go, ref got in the way of a pass from the Marseille player and Van Bommel stole it, chipped it across for Klose to bang it in. Wish I could upload some vids, but it won't let me sign into the servers.

Nets look good.

I played as Barca on 09 last night, and kept giving the ball to Messi, and was consistently awful at dribblnig as 09 is unresponsive. Can you properly destroy defenders with him?

Re: FIFA 10 Demo Feedback + Videos

Wow, I love it.

Major improvement for me:
- The freedom when defending and running without the ball. No more silly crabwalking and players stopping when the opponents does a long ball.
- 360 dribbling of course. I really see a difference.
- Through balls on manual are much faster. That pissed me off in FIFA 09.

I still hate the fact that the radar disappear when you play in the bottom part of the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom