FIFA 10 360/PS3 Demo Feedback + Videos

Re: FIFA 10 Demo Feedback

2 matches, 2 wins, none conceded so far :)

Have my 3 goals recorded in HD :) Working on uploading them now.

Playing on all manual of course.

1st Match me Barca v Chicago, win 1-0 with a Pique header from a corner
2nd Match me Chelsea v Bayern, win 2-0 with a Drogba tap in after rounding the keeper and a Cech Panenka ;)

First goal: YouTube - Fifa10 Demo Pique headed winner.

Played a couple of games, loving the 360 dribbling, loving the passing, but the most improved thing for me is the physicality to the game,

In my first game, i was messi, trying to dribble round players, as soon as itry and out muscle a player, i get barged off the ball straight away

As Drogba, im as strong as an ox, but as nimble as a double decker bus..

Very impressed right now

after playing like my 6th game, im really getting into it and getting more used to it, final game will be excellent, well done ea

Is this definitely on the UK PS Store?

My mate can't find it at home and I'm stuck in work so I can't either.
1znx1jk.jpg

I'm feeling more individuality now than I did at the Emirates - saying that they're star teams with star players so I suppose the real test is playing with sides from the lower leagues.

I'm struggling to score, it's so much more manual no matter what the setting! I'm missing by miles all the time!

Loving it to bits, just played a game with the brother-in-law and he won 3-0 with Barcelona, the passing game they can play (without it looking as ping-pongy as PES is) is superb. He hit a shot that looped over my keeper into the corner, as the keeper was diving to try and stop the shot.

I'm sure problems will come out eventually but so far I have no complaints. (Well I think it's a bit too fast actually so there you go, I'm still looking forward to FIFA 11! ;)))

Oh mate,these Barca bastards just carved me right up.Messi with a cross which i though was going out and Henry came in at the far post like Usain Bolt and vollied the ball into the opposite corner of the net.

Chicago are so ridiculously hard to break down. Arghhh. Makes it more fun though that you have to play patient.

I'm definately not seeing this 360 at all, any movements I try still look very sudden and very sharp, no flow and slight movements to the animations at all.

I don't understand :(

I have to say, the comments generated here are certainly more positive than they were for Fifa 09, and that was definitely deemed to be a great demo, too.

It's all good news.

Back
Top Bottom