FIFA 10 360/PS3 Demo Feedback + Videos

Re: FIFA 10 Demo Feedback + Videos

What about nets animation,any improvement?

i'm not really a net fanatic but assesing fifa 09 demo nets to this, i'd say theres a fair difference but maybe someone who kinda has a thing for nets and played demo will give better analysis

Just scored a well nice goal with Juve. Diego got it just outside the box, I did a little shimmy with the trick stick, then got brought down right outside. Del Piero steps up and fires it low, the wall jump and it slams into the bottom corner. GOL!

Great game, really enjoying it.

I use full zoomed out Tele, I like to see most of the pitch and feel like I'm part of the crowd.

how do i get this with a silver account? i have UK login but it is only silver

I don't think you can via XBL - upgrade for a month for £4.99 - that's what I've had to do.

If not then you'll be able to download on the web and burn to a cd as Placebo and Chris explained yesterday.

dynamic, zoomed out. Also as its closer in, manual is more precise

Last edited:

:(( FFS PSN,

Two quick questions lads, try through ball on assisted and does it constantly cut open your defence?

Can the likes of Messi do this?

answer to first question is i found really hard to cut open defences, they don't seem to play as a high line as used to and secondly, i couldn't do a messi run, the video on previous page is proberly most people i've beaten on a run :P

edit: yeah it seems possible but you gotta time everything to exact time, big touches doesnt work so well in this one

Last edited:

:LOL: MJP

I tried the broadcast cam but it's really hard to judge the angles to run as the camera gets to the end of the pitch.

Had keeper come out twice automatically in two different games well at least i think so wasnt pressing button to bring him out he comes out so slow also just asking to be lobbed. :CURSE:

brunnoce - 2 x 3 min halves and difficulty can be chosen. if i'm wrong someone will soon tell you!

Can someone try the double tap to stop the keeper coming out?

And can someone tell Sony to get with the programme (that's right, I'm bringing it back) and update PSN?!

Make sure you choose that football is your passion at the start when it asks you and it will be on World Class, you cannot change it after then as far as I'm aware.

Make sure you choose that football is your passion at the start when it asks you and it will be on World Class, you cannot change it after then as far as I'm aware.

If you restart the demo, you can change it again then :)

Back
Top Bottom