FIFA 10

No it was rob. I just remembered. Well it looks like it may be time to send it in unless you got a replacement plan or something.

Exacltly. That is the very least they could do. But they should just remove assisted and rename semi the new assisted so that the only control options are manual and assisted (semi).

Semi controls are essentially assisted but requiring slightly better aim. So I would be very disappointed if this was all EA did on the matter.

I think it's far more likely to be caused by Fifa, we're not having crashes with any other game.
It may be caused by a corrupted save file if it's crashing after matches Have you tried playing the match with autosave turned off?

I have no suggestions on what you could do to fix it though, it can't be a disc issue as it re-installed fine and in the game it doesn't read the disc anyway and it doesn't seem like a hardware fault your all the other games work... :(

It may be caused by a corrupted save file if it's crashing after matches Have you tried playing the match with autosave turned off?

I haven't tried that, I did make a new save as I'd thought about it, the thing is the crash is the second the match ends, so I don't think it would be saving at that point, if anything it's more about the time it gives you your silly EA points for the win/loss/draw so could be some kind of weird server issue, one possibility will be to try with no online enabled at all, also I can try it in my 2nd banned 360 if it comes to that.

3. League Germany Patch

For about 3 months Fifa 10 was released and many of us play it on PC.
Unfortunately many wishes didn't become fulfilled, for example there aren't many new licenses for new leagues (besides the Russian League).
So it's suggests itself to change this!
For this reason we've created the missing 3. Liga for your Fifa 10. Because we are anxious for the best possible quality, many teams had worked on the patch.

These are Fifaplanet, Fifadome, user from Fifa4Fans and user out of the Soccergaming-forum.

68trjyo3.png

o3jpy365.png

hia63bj7.jpg

Content:

* all teams out of the 3. Liga with their skills
* current roster with up-to-date formations for the teams
* 3. Liga with its matching to the 2. Bundesliga and the DFB-Pokal
* attached relegation between the 1. and the 2. Bundesliga plus between the 2. Bundesliga and the 3. Liga
* new generic shoes (plus the best possible assignment for each player)
* minifaces for each player
* original trophies for the 3. Liga and the DFB-Pokal
* original adboards for each team out of the 3. Liga
* original flags for each team out of the 3. Liga
* logos for each team
* original kits and minikits for each team
* original fonts for each team
* 32 new balls (plus best possible assignment for each team)

But that's not all. You can look forward to more AddOn's for this patch which you can find on our newspage and in our forum.

Screen2Kopie.jpg

Screen3.jpg

Many editers helped. Herewith we thank each helpful user!

npy486yg.png

------>Installation<------
Because the patch consists of 4 parts it has to be imported with the Creation Master10.
Please read carefully the enclosed ReadMe or look in the official thread of the patch in our forum, because there's a detailed instruction with screens:
3. Liga Patch Installation Guide

We hope that we can give pleasure to all Fifa-players with this patch and that we have a hand in making Fifa better.

Download 3.Liga Patch

Support: 3. Liga Patch Fifa 10

Isn't this supposed to be the Fifa10 console thread or is there not a separate PC thread this time? Seems nonsensical to have them together as they're fundamentally different.

Just booted up Fif10 and got an update prompt? Anyone else?

Also I just got confirmation I'll be editing 12 Championship teams for the Winter update so any supporters of Championship teams who want to get a direct input to what needs fixing let me know ASAP so I can request being assigned your team as well as the two Sheffield ones :)

So I've gone back to some kind of winning form online and now I'm loving this game again. Even if all the people I face seem to be playing on assisted.

How long do you usually wait when trying to create a semi game? Because I can never find any people when I make one.

Hello,

On 6 december there was a draw of world cup which will be going to happened in 2010 after 4 years and hear is the list of the draw.

A
South AfricaRSA
MexicoMEX
UruguayURU
FranceFRA
B
ArgentinaARG
NigeriaNGA
Korea RepublicKOR
GreeceGRE
C
EnglandENG
USAUSA
AlgeriaALG
SloveniaSVN
D
GermanyGER
AustraliaAUS
SerbiaSRB
GhanaGHA
E
NetherlandsNED
DenmarkDEN
JapanJPN
CameroonCMR
F
ItalyITA
ParaguayPAR
New ZealandNZL
SlovakiaSVK
G
BrazilBRA
Korea DPRPRK
Côte d'IvoireCIV
PortugalPOR
H
SpainESP
SwitzerlandSUI
HondurasHON
ChileCHI

Thank you!!

Nope, although it's strange they can't fix the f#$king MM yet they can have a 39mb patch that doesn't seem to do anything. Maybe it's a pre-patch for UT, which is a game addition of about 1GB? But have a 100mb MM fix?......No sorry, against the rules.

Played some more MM today, with the board going on about how I shouldn't be spending money I don't have, after having said I should be buying players with money I have and then follow it up with a stronger warning that I should not be spending money that we don't have. All the while I'm not doing anything!

Nope, although it's strange they can't fix the f#$king MM yet they can have a 39mb patch that doesn't seem to do anything. Maybe it's a pre-patch for UT, which is a game addition of about 1GB? But have a 100mb MM fix?......No sorry, against the rules.

Played some more MM today, with the board going on about how I shouldn't be spending money I don't have, after having said I should be buying players with money I have and then follow it up with a stronger warning that I should not be spending money that we don't have. All the while I'm not doing anything!

I've traded that shit in. MM was an fucking joke and the fact they sold it as it was was scandalous. It was the worst pile of shit I've ever seen a game company even put out...

EA needs stronger competition from Konami or we'll get the same shit year after year. :RANT:

I think the 360 patch is out now as well...I think. I haven't played the game since it launched and upon booting it up I was prompted to download an update. Couldn't see what it changed but one thing that definitely DIDN'T change were the rosters. Is that still supposed to be on the way because none of the winter transfers have been made and Ultimate Team is JUST NOW coming out? I thought that they would've released that cash cow sooner. What this other online only mode from FIFA that people are talking about then?

Hadn't played it in so long that I actually began to like it for a 5 matches and then the pressure/aggression kicked in and it's shit again. After being away from the game for so long the fact that the CPU players on your team NEVER make runs (let alone intelligent ones) is that much more obvious.

Tricked a guy (as I always HAVE to in order to play a decent game) into playing a manual/slow match and I really fail to see how they can call that speed setting slow. Maybe he'd figured out how to do something but his players were all incredibly fast and always caught mine. Same 'ol BS except on corners he was able to fire it right to a player's head and score each time it seemed.

Here's to hoping that they make some fixes with the WC game (won't be buying it) but I won't hold my breath.

Fuck EA.

Yeah the pressure kills the game, I edited the whole english league to stop pressuring and the games are really enjoyable. However now I'm in my second season and playing in europe it's pretty impossible in those games. Some unknown from nowhereville in the EuropaLeague can pressure and my Liverpool team into nothing.

Next season I think I'll be putting the level down for euro games to Pro as atm I'm on WC.

Back
Top Bottom