FIFA 10

I'm not, having edited 12 teams I anticipate things I forgot :(

HA! i had 12 teams too... and keep in mind this is our big window here in Brazil... but im pretty sure 100% were done, it was a nightmare... over 100 hours spent, but i think it will be worth it :D

Dont forget to check Zezinho, Neymar and Ganso on Santos... great buys for your MM.

HA! i had 12 teams too... and keep in mind this is our big window here in Brazil... but im pretty sure 100% were done, it was a nightmare... over 100 hours spent, but i think it will be worth it :D

Dont forget to check Zezinho, Neymar and Ganso on Santos... great buys for your MM.

How are Cruzeiro ratings going to be Brunnoce? T. Ribeiro is one of my favourite strikers in the game however the 60~ Strenght he used to have didn't feel right...

Last edited:
How are Cruzeiro ratings going to be Brunnoce? T. Ribeiro is one of my favourite strikers in the game however the 60~ Strenght he used to have didn't feel right...

Well he isnt a strong player, he often loses physical chanlanges to defenders and not strong players, comparing his streangh(63) to other players i think its pretty fair, imo his best qualities are his speed, agility and shooting(although he misses a lot, he has a quite hard shot) I cant coment on numbers here, ull see tomorrow how he comes, but i can say in advance he has been upgraded.
thiago_ribeiro.jpg

Unfortnatly Kieza didnt make the cut, his trasnfer was announced after our deadline, so he wont be in the game, all the other players will be there, including Eliandro, Magalhaes and the others that came up from the youth team. I hope u enjoy it.

cheers!

Has anybody tried to make a gameface recently?

just been trying (yesterday) and got to the end and said server time out and I just lost everything I did!

Also now (Today) when I try to load it, it keeps asking me to install the stuff I have already installed?!

does anybody know if it is not working for a reason? or has anybody used it recently and it is just my computer being a dick?

since updating to the latest patch on fifa when i do a manager mode every game i play the football which is used is the world cup classic ball and not the correct ball, eg when playing as man utd it use to have the official nike premier league ball but now its just the black & white classic world cup ball, is there anything i can do to take the world cup ball off ??

even if i go to the options in game settings and set ball to default it does not work still world cup ball is this a bug

Also when playing exhibition
Thanks

Last edited:
Has anybody tried to make a gameface recently?

just been trying (yesterday) and got to the end and said server time out and I just lost everything I did!

Also now (Today) when I try to load it, it keeps asking me to install the stuff I have already installed?!

does anybody know if it is not working for a reason? or has anybody used it recently and it is just my computer being a dick?
yea i did this yesterday kept getting server busy put just kept re saving it worked eventually.

Also when it asking u to download the software for gameface there is a tick box beside this option to continue without downloading. Its full of bugs

since updating to the latest patch on fifa when i do a manager mode every game i play the football which is used is the world cup classic ball and not the correct ball, eg when playing as man utd it use to have the official nike premier league ball but now its just the black & white classic world cup ball, is there anything i can do to take the world cup ball off ??

even if i go to the options in game settings and set ball to default it does not work still world cup ball is this a bug

Also when playing exhibition
Thanks

360 or PS3? I tweeted EARom/EAUK_FIFA to ask if it's going to be fixed.

Why? Knowing them will not change anything, you'll either agree or disagree but there's nothing you can do about it, just wait until you get the update yourself rather than caring about a completely meaningless overall rating, IMO :)

Different star tournaments is what I am looking forward to.

It was ruined last year with playing online and everyone was 5 stars.

Im sure I'll get my £4 worth out of it.

Well what can I say, purchased and downloaded UT.

EA servers are unavailable, try again later.

I thought you were supposed to learn from your mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom