FIFA 21 Discussion (Console Versions)

December 4th launch.

Check out the most liked comment... Turns out everyone is noticing (and complaining about) the braindead teammate AI. I am truly shocked.

VeBr3N6.jpg

This "git gud or get rekt" attitude is making me want to equip myself with a flamethrower. 🔥🔥🔥
Very mature argument... Very, very mature.

By the way, I had several people tell me "git gud" back in the FIFA 14 days myself, when I dared complain about gegenpressing and LB+Y being overpowered.

This "git gud or get rekt" attitude is making me want to equip myself with a flamethrower. 🔥🔥🔥
Very mature argument... Very, very mature.

By the way, I had several people tell me "git gud" back in the FIFA 14 days myself, when I dared complain about gegenpressing and LB+Y being overpowered.

Ok mr realistic.

View attachment 64420

The irony is that if CPU controlled players were more defensively sound and realistic, teams would be difficult to breakdown. This in turn would make it more challenging for the attacker (regardless if it's due to direct user input or not) thus requiring more skill.
It would require less skill when defending, though.

Marketing :BORED:

Delivering the most immersive and authentic experiences, EA SPORTS continues to show its strength in showcasing what new hardware has to offer each console generation, including blazing fast load times, the most realistic, fluid player movement ever in EA SPORTS titles, authentic game day experiences inside stadiums and new player detail unlocked by deferred rendering and lighting. The games on PlayStation 5 will also feature new haptic technologies via the new DualSense controller.

With each console generation, EA SPORTS erases more of the line between virtual and real in our games. The next generation versions of Madden NFL 21 and FIFA 21 will offer stunning, immersive and authentic experiences, truly enabling players to feel the next level of sports experience,” said Cam Weber, EVP and Group GM of EA SPORTS. “Through the awesome power of Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 we’ve been able to create industry leading gameplay and content advances, bringing our players ever closer to the sports they love.

i'll have an eye on a cheap used FIFA21 now every day. i want to try NG FIFA myself, even if i dont think it will differ to much from current gen versions.
looks like a used FIFA21 is down to 45 euro atm (ebay)!

i don't understand this game...with matt sliders i had beautiful matches in friendly mode vs AI.. 0-0 , 1-0 , 0-1 , 1-1 ... Immediately if i start a career with the same settings , I start to win 7-0 every match.

Back
Top Bottom