FIFA 21 Discussion (Console Versions)

Well I just had two cracking games back to back on FIFA..
After winning my previous 3 games 6-0, 7-1, 5-0..
I wondered when would I hit 10.. The answer two in a row..

Game is played Legendary skill level in career mode:-

u are using any sweetfx ?
how your pitch look like this ?

Hi,

Would anyone know what the score is with EA play on the ps5?

Wanted to trial FIFA 21 but the EA Play app isn’t usable.

You can still access the subscription on the shop but didn’t want to give EA another $5 for nothing.

Thanks

guys how much editing can be done to fifa on pc? im new to pc gaming, thinking of getting fifa aswell, can you get new stadiums , chants etc like we can with pes?

@Jonesy On FIFA 21 very little modding is possible at the moment, although hopefully that will change soon with tools in development. Generally modding possibilities of last few FIFAs prior to 21 are quite reasonable, but not as good as PES. FIFA 16 does have a great stadium server though and quite a few people here still play it.

Chants and commentary haven't been possible to mod on FIFA.

@Jonesy On FIFA 21 very little modding is possible at the moment, although hopefully that will change soon with tools in development. Generally modding possibilities of last few FIFAs prior to 21 are quite reasonable, but not as good as PES. FIFA 16 does have a great stadium server though and quite a few people here still play it.

Chants and commentary haven't been possible to mod on FIFA.
So are there other mods to bring fifa 16 up to the present day with option files kits faces etc, i seem to remember fifa 16 was quite good compared to the recent ones?

Hi all,

Is there a date when EA are going go release some footage of ps5 gameplay? I've never heard of a game two weeks from release that hasnt had any sort of exposure to the public...

It makes you wonder how little they have to show.

Hi all,

Is there a date when EA are going go release some footage of ps5 gameplay? I've never heard of a game two weeks from release that hasnt had any sort of exposure to the public...

It makes you wonder how little they have to show.
Yeah, it doesn't feel right, does it. It's like they know it looks really bad, taking last-gen gameplay / movement and just making it shiny. Like the uncanny valley effect, almost.

It's the same with Madden too. No footage there.

Yeah, it doesn't feel right, does it. It's like they know it looks really bad, taking last-gen gameplay / movement and just making it shiny. Like the uncanny valley effect, almost.

It's the same with Madden too. No footage there.

Put like that, yeah, it really does feel.pretty bad. I thought it was just me. I mean, who wouldnt want to show off a game that looks and plays at least decently, with some step forward, a la fifa 14?
These face shots remind me of when konami used to tease their 'revolutionary' games on ps3, like pes 10 and 11 with amazing stills of messi, and then youd see how that lighting actually played out across the pitch and it wasnt really all that...

I'm just itching for an excuse to buy the ps5, especially with the haptic controller sounding like a genuine step forward. But like many, I need a football game to justify the cost and at the moment, it feels like pes 2022 will be the next game to (maybe) offer that...

Last edited:
I will buy this game on PS5. Just to have a native PS5 Footie game.
Can't get past over how shit this game looks though, FIFA has no physics, no respect to real movement, it's like a on the pitch Fifa Street and I'm saying this as a person which bases his football experience (real or not) on dribbling. Just awful how easy it is to pull moves off in this, and how easy it is for the already dead on the ground defender catch you up. How can a game be 1-7 on the first half, and that happening constantly?

We are doomed with both these franchises, still looking forward to how this game will look on PS5.

Madden 21 related, but it might give us some insight into their design process for FIFA 21.

Next-Gen Player Movement

This was probably the part that I focused on the most and came away the most excited about, assuming it plays out the way EA explained it. Next-gen player movement and realism are something EA is putting an emphasis on, touting new additions such as secondary animation details like muscle jiggle and realistic foot-planting and cutting.

The biggest announcement was that of the new “Next Gen Stats” driven player movement. Now it’s hard to get excited about words, but this is a newly implemented system where EA has access to a plethora of real-life data from speed, power, route running, and player movement and it now drives the actual animations in the game.

https://www.operationsports.com/next-gen-madden-21-preview-will-it-be-worth-the-wait/

The fact that it was a hands-off demo for a title releasing in several weeks is disconcerting. I don't play Madden, so I have no idea if anything from the trailer they released today stands out as being new or improved.

Last edited:
As a Madden player, cosmetically it looks great, the upgrade in dynamic lighting and weather all sound appealing, however Next Gen player movement driven by Next Gen Stats is hugely exciting, IF, and its a big IF where EA are concerned, it is implemented correctly.

BUT, lack of improvement, by of which I mean none, to Franchise Mode is absolutely shite. I also fear many of the current gen's main flaws in game play will continue to be evident in this Next Gen edition too.

I take away from this that Next Gen FIFA will follow a very similar direction.

FIFA 14: Glitched because it says 3,898 🤔
It might not be as much as what you're shown... But this is real:

VEc15BA.png

Almost 1700 hours on PC and surely more than 300 on Xbox One means 2000 hours of FIFA 14. 😃

I know FIFA 16 is technically superior, but FIFA 14 has that "something" that FIFA 16 lacks somehow, and I keep getting back to it time after time.
Now I've gone back to some FIFA 16 but I'm sure that FIFA 14 will be played again soon. And then again. And again.

David Beckham is reportedly earning more by appearing in video game FIFA21 than he did playing real football.

The star, 45, is thought to have won a £40million three-year deal to star as a special icon player in the game on PlayStation and Xbox, reports The Mirror.

During his playing career, David made around £100,000 a week at Manchester United and signed a £25million five-year deal in his move 2007 to LA Galaxy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...n-FIFA-21-did-playing-football-real-life.html

Back
Top Bottom