Fight Night Round 4 (PS3/360)

Downloading some for my Khan career, some are great, some are just awful!

I liked this one:

972A0001_5_FN_BOXER_PORTRAIT_qoX.jpg

Hit me baby one more time!

Ok I must be missing something, but how do you upload replays, I cant even save them?!

THE BIG FIGHT TOOK PLACE TONIGHT.......

Sugar Ray Robinson Vs Carlos Monzon ...
(Pepper63) W. (JayGrim)L. By 10th RND KO

A serious blood and guts tear up with Monzon (grim) Putting the pressure on with flurries of body punches,but the slick Robinson(pepper)was at times to skillful for the menacing Monzon Dropping him 3 tmes on route to the final round.Monzon rallied late in the fight almost draining the stamina from Robinson who answered back with quick head and body combinations leaving Monzon battered and bloodied for the 10 count. Classic fight.:SMUG:

In all honesty if people posted these gameface pictures without saying who they are i would have no clue who its meant to be by just looking at it

Replay uploads? I've posted two in this thread. Unless you mean saving replays to the harddrive and then uploading..

Well I know that I figured it out pretty easily and uploaded one, but that doesn't help you too much does it? ;)

Did you read/follow the tutorial?

Tutorial? I only see the My Media one which is for the music. It says to enter pause menu and replay mode to save, then when I try to do that the option for replay aint there... This is after I've knocked someone down, the only time you'd really want to save/upload a replay.

Hmmmm, I'll give it another look.

Edit: Ok, found it. I was trying to get into it from the knockdown replay itself, never mind. :D

Last edited:
On the 360, just pause the game when you want to watch the replay. Then fart around with your intant replay till you have it as you want it.

Then I think it is B to save the replay, it will tell you if it is too long or too short a clip.

Once saved you can select Y to upload it to the interweb.

Seemples

Found these suggested slider settings on the US EA FNR4 forums:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/253917.page
xbox.ankido said:
Ank & Ben's Champion Simulation Sliders v1.3 Beta
Difficulty: Champion
Length: 2 minute Rounds
Foul Awareness: 10
Damage Awareness: 10
Boxer Power: 8 (changed from 7)
Boxer Speed: 2 (changed from 3)
Physical Damage: 9 (fights last longer, might drop down to 8)
Toughness: 4 (changed from 3)
CPU OA: 0
CPU DA: 9 or 8 (changed from 10 still testing)
CPU PO: 10

Ank's Pro Sliders 1.0 Beta
Difficulty: Pro
Length: 2minute Rounds (updated)
Foul Awareness: 10
Damage Awareness: 9
Boxer Power: 6
Boxer Speed: 3 (Might bring this down; boxers are too fast on pro.)
Physical Damage: 9
Toughness: 8
CPU OA: 10
CPU DA: 9
CPU PO: 10

Just had 2 fights with the pro ones and liked it quite a bit, only thing I would change is CPU OA to 9 rather than 10 as I think they're a bit too good at getting in counters which this might fix.

Placebo - Kahn's forehead needs to be much smaller, it's a bit like Gerrard's in that his hairline is really close to his eyebrows. Also his nose should be kinda the same thickness all the way down, rather than thinner at the top.

Yeah body is to big,go for athletic or skinny ripped may do it. Coopz your avitar guy took the best punch i've seen Tyson throw!

Has everyone got the sponsored ring,with the Charles Bronson DVD advertisement on the ring floor? and when you go to the corner the dvd ad is there.

Fight Night Round 4 DLC Details Revealed

Fans clamoring for face button controls just got their wish.

Electronic Arts announced plans today to release several downloadable content packs for Fight Night Round 4 on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. One of which being a free update made available in September that allows players to map punches to the face buttons on the controllers.

Another DLC update released later in August will include a new training gym, new gameplay sliders, and new equipment. Xbox 360 owners will also be getting an exclusive alternate version of Sugar Ray Leonard.

"The depth and variety of new content we have planned this summer is going to make one of the most critically acclaimed games on the market even better," said senior producer, Dean Richards in a press release.

"Among the new content in development, our new button control scheme will give fans a choice for how they want to throw punches in the game. We strongly believe that the refined Total Punch Control is the most intuitive way to throw punches in Fight Night Round 4, but we also want fans of the franchise to have an option."

EA did not say when or how many more DLC packs fans can expect to see.

http://feeds.ign.com/click.phdo?i=a7b13b94b228b188f33bc8beb27d47be

"We strongly believe that the refined Total Punch Control is the most intuitive way to throw punches in Fight Night Round 4"

Except I find myself throwing punches to the body and head without meaning to. I thought L1 and a punch was a body blow but I keep throwing all kinds of shit at their heads.

And what about news on the update to fix the many bugs/glitches/crashes including legacy mode which completely freezes up or corrupts? Shame they get the DLC message out first.

Sounds scarily similar to my Tiger Woods save, I hope this doesn't happen with FIFA 10 too...

Does anyone have a good front and side pic of Mr T? He's all I need to finalize my Rocky collection and all of the existing T's look like they were made without any photo's or references. Just a shame there is no mohawk. The best side pic I've found so far is this

stallone460.jpg

Front
mr-t.jpg

mrt15.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom