Football Manager 2010

Yeah I was going to get Pato at the beginning of last season for 18million but he was out injured for a month or so. It all went through, but then my board stopped it because he failed a medical :ROLL:

But I got him on a free this season :)) well he wanted 2.5mill signing on. Starting to get some good performances out of him as he started off slowley.

Is it me or do you score the exact same goals all the time.

When the computer scores against me it'll be a goal from outside the box or a header from a corner 90% of the time. I assume it is due to the game scripting the CPU to score but my defence being too tight to allow normal type goals

Likewise my strikers Luyindula, Erdinc and Hoarau score what is basically the exact same shot most of the time when they score.

I'm playing a network game with some other guy and we've both noticed the same thing with two different games. Bit crap if you ask me but i'd rather be able to score a mere few different type of one v ones rather than the keeper saving 99% of them like in previous FMs.

Mine and Joe's game is going along nicely still.

Here's the Premier League table;

eplh.png

Joe didn't make the 7th position he'd held for almost half the season and missed out on Europe, but is looking strong to get there this season :)

Now, Serie A;

serieas.png

I've gone unbeaten in all competitions so far(incl. pre-season) in my first full season in charge at Fiorentina :D Trading places with Inter at the top, without playing them yet. Play them away first, so should be interesting.

I :LOVE: FOOTBALL MANAGER

Right i aint played FM in ago so i think i need to give it another go

Does anyone have any Kits, Badges and logos pack links handy?

Last edited:
Might be best trying out that site Sortitout or something like that, they've had a lot of packs etc.

Enjoying my Sochaux game.

Have just managed to win the league in my first season.

Am trying to get rid of a few players but can't entice they best out there, but did manage to get Veloso in. Also got Fabio in on loan.

FD

Did the cup double last season with Arsenal and just missed out on my 3rd premierleague title in a row to Man City. Got to the quarter finals of the champions league again.

So far I have;

1st season; League cup, finished second in league and semi finals in Champs league.

2nd season; Prem league champs, (got the finals of both cups), Quarters of champs league.

3rd Season; Prem league champs, Fa Cup champs, and quarters of champs league.

4th Season; League cup and fa cup double, 2nd in prem and quarters of champs league.

Although I have had success, my team always struggled against the big teams, especially away and I wanted to win the champs league badley this season.

so I got rid of major players, that were playing well but I just felt the whole team needed a change. So i got rid of fans favourites Van Persie and Arshavin, along with Diaby and denilson (they didn't play much last season anyway).

Brought in Veloso and Subotic to stregthen and a couple of young attacking players from Werder Bremen, Carlos Eduardo and Tafir (I think thats his name).

Doing really well after 9 games in prem unbeaten, think it is 14 in a row from last season and I am gunning for the Champs league!!!!

I have installed this again and updated it but i just can't get myself to start it up again

I think i may as well uninstall it :LOL:

Im gonna give it a go with Derby and see if it grabs me like it used to

What is the best skin to use?

Will anybody contest with me that the most consistently overrated player in Football Manager is Miguel Veloso. His stats have and always shall be unbelievable, i haven't actually seen him play in real life it must be said but he's still at SL after all these years.

Will anybody contest with me that the most consistently overrated player in Football Manager is Miguel Veloso. His stats have and always shall be unbelievable, i haven't actually seen him play in real life it must be said but he's still at SL after all these years.

He's not playing too well for me :((

I had Tafer on loan for 6months at Tottenham in the first season and he was pretty rubbish, but he looks like he'd turn out to be a good striker and I'd probably get him again in another game.

I'm not amused.

I spent £14m on a player named Deivid, Brazilian RM. Tons of talent and potential, hugely rated. Injured before our first game, out for two months and now he's saying he hasn't settled and is considering his options :BRICK:

Third of the way through the season beating everybody left right and center, scoring for fun....all of a sudden they have turned into a bunch of cunts!

Struggling at home against everybody, scraping wins.

At least last time it was at the beginning of the season :ROLL:

looks like I need to sort out my formation again :((

Edit: yep Tafer did play for Lyon before. I think he is 22 at the moment, four seasons in. He did amazing for lyon then werder bought him for around 9mill and he played brilliantly for them. He is doing ok for me at the moment. But Hulk is keeping him out.

Last edited:
Won la Liga in 2019 with Getafe after 6 seasons there. Now moved to Milan who have become a mid table team after a huge financial crisis. I will try to bring them back to the top then probably retire.

Also, anyone has the torrent link for that HUGE cuted player's face pack?

http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/39782-megapack-home-thread/

I'm really enjoying my save with Corinthians. Won the State Championship beating all main rivals in regular season and trashed São Paulo and Palmeiras at the playoffs. Now I will play against São Paulo for Libertadores quarter-finals and start Brasileirão facing Guarani.

I was able to retain all key players and bring Toloi (Goias) and Raul (Atletico PR). Also trying to get Deco (he is Corinthians fan) but the guy asks too much.

Just won the triple. prem and both cups.

Had another dissapointing season in champs league though. Just can't get a good enough team together to beat Real Madrid/Barcelona mainly.

Need to see what i can do for next season. If I can get the champs league with Arsenal then i will move onto another team hopefully in Italy or Spain.

http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/39782-megapack-home-thread/

I'm really enjoying my save with Corinthians. Won the State Championship beating all main rivals in regular season and trashed São Paulo and Palmeiras at the playoffs. Now I will play against São Paulo for Libertadores quarter-finals and start Brasileirão facing Guarani.

I was able to retain all key players and bring Toloi (Goias) and Raul (Atletico PR). Also trying to get Deco (he is Corinthians fan) but the guy asks too much.

got it yestarday, great pack, really deep...

Just started a RUSSIAN(u got that right!) league with my m8 Master_w11... Im heading with lokomotiv and him with spartak, lets see what happens(already bought some players from south america: boselli, cellay and jonathan)

network games are so much more enjoyable

I'm in the midst of one with PSG and my mate is Toulouse. Finished 2nd last year and i'm 2nd this season in February. Marseille are beasts, real beasts.

Won la Liga in 2019 with Getafe after 6 seasons there. Now moved to Milan who have become a mid table team after a huge financial crisis. I will try to bring them back to the top then probably retire.
Fucking hell man, 2019?!?!?!? Do you play like a whole season in a week or so!

Fucking hell man, 2019?!?!?!? Do you play like a whole season in a week or so!

I have quite a lot of time on my hands in the last few weeks. There were certain periods where I had nothing to win anymore so I just commed the last few games. My Mac is also super fast at loading the game, so seasons just fly by. At the rate Bobby is playing at, he'd be that far too if you gave him a few weeks and made sure he was still interested!

Played just over 5 seasons in around 90 hours. So takes me 18 hours. Been playing all nighters quite a bit :-)

Back
Top Bottom