Football Manager 2010

I have only a few games to go in the premierleague to stay unbeaten for the whole season! (I'm on 36 games unbeaten from last season aswell)

Finally managed to find a system away from home to beat teams like Man city, chelsea and man United (well win and draw). but they are still a struggle and I just about win or get the draw. But I would more or less lose them games for all the previous seasons.

Been spending more time on each match, being abit more defensive in some games. I have Man united on the last game of the season though at Old Trafford, so I will probably get beaten there :ROLL:

Still doing shit in the champs league though, which is the only cup I want!!! just got beaten 0-1 at Emirates by Genoa (who are actually pretty decent now)

Don't think I will ever win that fucking cup :((

Yeah, Genoa turn into the best team in the World apparently in long-term games, (so Rich tells me). Looks like I'm gonna have my hands full then ;)

Hopefully Joe decides to not have a social life tonight and stays in :SMUG:

Genoa remain a Europa League team up until 2024. The top dogs these days are Fiorentina, Milan, Inter and Juve, which is basically the same as real life. Lazio got relegated in 2022.

Hopefully Joe decides to not have a social life tonight and stays in :SMUG:

LOL
As a married man(meaning no social life by default)thats what i keep hoping from my FM buddy too(Master_w11)!

We are playing the Russian League, 3rd season now.. Im Lokomotiv and he is controlling Spartak. He won the league in the first season and i did in the 2nd... doing pretty good in the CL too considering we are not top european clubs(I easily won a group with Lyon, ManC and Sporting, he managed to beat Barcelona at home 1x0)

Btw, just got and old M.Klose for 28k!!! I think(hope) he can still find the net on the Russian League.

Last edited:
Man, I didn't think we would have that amount of fun playing in Russia.

Despite a very strange calendar, the league is very nice.

I haven't had social life in last two weeks, as the only thing me and brunnoce do is play FM!!

3rd season is about to start, and I think it'll be the toughest, as Zenit has strenghten their squad.

Come on Red-Whites!!

ps: Welliton is a beast! I've never seen a player own a league as he does lol

Man, I didn't think we would have that amount of fun playing in Russia.

Despite a very strange calendar, the league is very nice.

I haven't had social life in last two weeks, as the only thing me and brunnoce do is play FM!!

3rd season is about to start, and I think it'll be the toughest, as Zenit has strenghten their squad.

Come on Red-Whites!!

ps: Welliton is a beast! I've never seen a player own a league as he does lol

This is true, never seen a player having over 7.60 avr every season and scoring almost 1 goal per match, specially with his atributes(nothing above 17)... he is really a beast!

Ive just beated Fener on the CL 1st playoffs... wich is alreadt a big accomplishment for the club, but we are aiming for the double of the league now!
1709_loko-spartak.jpg

Last edited:
Managed to go the whole season unbeaten in the league (did shit in all other comps though :(( )

But I was offline when i did it on steam and it doesn't look like they have given me the achievement after? (dont know if that is possible either?)

Also I want to beat 49 games unbeaten for arsenal. I have won my first 4 games in this season and I was unbeaten for a few games from the season before lasr. It was letting me know after match reports how many games unbeaten i had gone and now it has stopped?

I looked at my stats and it has said my longest unbeaten run was 37 games. But I had to do 38 games to win the league and I had more added to that from the season before?!

So i don't know what is going on, but hopefully it sorts itself out.

Something fishy is going on in my Spurs game.

The game won't allow me to put Robbie Keane on the transfer list, it also won't let me change John Fleck's squad status or allow me to offer him a new contract.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Something fishy is going on in my Spurs game.

The game won't allow me to put Robbie Keane on the transfer list, it also won't let me change John Fleck's squad status or allow me to offer him a new contract.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Never had that.

Managed to get to 63 games unbeaten in the league! Got beaten by Chelsea away 2-0 and my team just decided to play super shit for no apparent reason. Don't think the game liked me being unbeaten that long :DD

I'm still struggling to get through the off season. I've picked up a couple of very young players but I can't find top notch talent that isn't too expensive.

Almost slipped onto the 2nd page but I will not let it die.

I have switched to a flat 4-4-2 with sometimes playing a narrow and wide diamond 4-4-2. Still need to bring some players in but I'm top of the league and into the first knockout round of the CL. Also in the 4th rd of the FA Cup. Goal is to win the league and the CL. Not sure my team is strong enough for the CL but we'll see.

Me and Master are playing it non stop too.. we are currently in the 2014 season... i manage to win the CL in 2013 with Lokomotiv Moscow!!
Beated Barcelona 2x0 at New Anfield in the final.. my GK was absulty money in that macth, 9.3!
Check out my team in that final(I missed my best player by far: Gervinho):
clfinal.jpg

Van Buyten has been problaby the best bargain i ever got in a FM game, i got him for free in 2011 and he has been absolutly great for me, 7.50 avr every season!

SERGIO BUSQUETS LEFT WING????????????????????????!!!

(well done on the win btw :) )

I LOL at that too!! also alex sachez playin ST is totally off.. LOL
I manage to beat them specially beacause of that GK Sergio, their 2 other GKs were injuries, this Sergio is a 18 year old regen, he does have good number but couldnt hold the pressure, let the ball lose in my first goal.

Help!!! DO i have football manager burnout?

I have been playing football manager every year since chamiponship manager 3, back in what 96?

thats 14 years of consecutvely playing football manager.

Now I am trying to play football manager and I am just becoming bored and frustrated a lot...It is getting more complex and more stuff going on.

Maybe Im getting old? Maybe im burnt out? My life has revolved around PES and FM tbh.

PES is dull now and FM is boring me also.

Without these games my life feels empty lol but PES is crap tbh..PES6 where it ended and I just cant commit to hours of FM play per day with same enthuisaim as when young

Maybe I should try something totally random like playing in russia or south america or scandanavia, holland, poland? I dont know.?

I always play SPL or English leagues usually, sometimes seria A or LIGA B LIGA B

Don't worry B, I'm still playing FM. :)

What season are you in now? I don;t know how you stick with it so long!

Glad to hear you are still playing Jumbo. I am in Feb. of 2019. I finally got a new stadium this year called Fulham Stadium. It seats 46,000 and has a retractable roof.

After my laptop broke, Joe's and my game broke down. We reached 2015 I think, cannot wait to hear things about 2011 :)

im just finished season one with Cowdenbeath and secured a number of pre-contract agreements only to find they had defaulted to summer 2010 as contract length so they virtually signed for a week and left. RAGING was not the word.

I'm thinking of getting my FM2010 updated and starting a new game with New York Red Bulls :)).

Back
Top Bottom