Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

Zidane should not be on cover on WE11,he's not a prof. player anymore ....get over it ;)
There is only 1 player this year the stands out and needs to be on the cover of WE10 and thats Kaka ofcourse :)

Last edited:
There is only 1 player this year the stands out and needs to be on the cover of WE10 and that's Kaka of course

First, let's wait to see how he does against Javier Mascherano on the 23rd shall we!? \\:o/

What's wrong with Peter Crouch on the cover, he could be doing
"the Robot" dance? Finally WE/PES would outsell Fifa.

I was just thinking the same thing, it's odd how such an intellectual member can be a joy to listen to one minute and then go out of his way to cause offence the next... It's as if he has split personalities... But then he does have two accounts so who knows...

It is never my intention to be offensive...if so i'm very sorry...i just felt the need to be funny...obviously i wasn't...once again sorry.

I will keep in mind what you said and try to learn from it.
Hope this incident is closed this way.
Also appreciated the way Pushkin corrected me and above all the fair play of my unintended victim.

gerd i respect you for your apology mate! :) you don't find many people apologizing for doing something wrong these days, they just stick to it...

I apologized for having a go at ThomasGoal.... no one noticed that.

Dj

I was just thinking the same thing, it's odd how such an intellectual member can be a joy to listen to one minute and then go out of his way to cause offence the next... It's as if he has split personalities... But then he does have two accounts so who knows...

I'll be honest with you, you're no different.

Somebody's talking to El Diego on MSN every day... :mryellow: You're a good sensible poster, don't get like him.

I've had far more digs at me than I've given out, but if anyone's got a problem with anything I say then they've only got to say so and I'll apologise (apart from the one or two members who I just cannot stand, whose names I shan't mention).

Last edited:
Got a feeling that they will go for an illustration rather than a picture of a player this time :)

btw: as far as today, ill be unemplyed from we for what PS3 matters :D

well you're still a legend Fernando, you're patches have been saving my ass for years.

been thinking... if Sony can someone secure a We title exclusive for some time in Europe and Asia, that could be a point to push a lot hardware sales and at the same time a bit of "critical hit" for the competition. Think its a nice move because i feel winning eleven are a bit underrated as a highly strong title.
Even with small updates, WE series are selling better and better every year.

what you guys think?

That if a WE is released in japan for PS3 i wont be able to do a thing about languages :/
Legendz will never die !!
icon12.gif

(I never use patches but I know you ... that's a proof !!)

Thats a good point Fernando, But i get the feeling that sony dont really care about exclusives anymore because they thinks SONY WORLDWIDE STUDIOS is the best, although they are decent and make many good games i think sony should try and get exclusives from third party developers.

been thinking... if Sony can someone secure a We title exclusive for some time in Europe and Asia, that could be a point to push a lot hardware sales and at the same time a bit of "critical hit" for the competition. Think its a nice move because i feel winning eleven are a bit underrated as a highly strong title.
Even with small updates, WE series are selling better and better every year.

what you guys think?

Well WE11 will only come out in asia on the PS3, rather than the X360. So I suppose Sony have some sort of exclusivity over there, but thats just by default.

Back
Top Bottom