Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

who else here didn't like the 360 version graphical upgrades?

i thought the uniforms looked TOO tighet

the 360 was only upscaled graphics using the same player models etc. if you look at the players they look exactly like the PS2 ones, but with smoother graphics because its upscaled running in 720p

World Soccer,

The drogba pic you found looks like it could be from WE11, but the messi one looks too real. nice find ya habeeb.

I was just looking at the japanese forum again, ThomasGOAL can you check post 70 and 71. I have translated it:

""71: So [ma]: 2007/05/07 (month) 01:00: 32 ID: vRe8I2qd
July 8th

72: Name it is not your @ stomach all the way.: 2007/05/07 (month) 01:14: 47 ID: /+g3Q3vb
It seems""

This is the link

http://game11.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gamespo/1178116022/

Are they suggesting release date of July 8th, a bit early. They might be talking about E3.

Last edited:
i just hope that the graphics in WE11 are like that drogba face. Now that would make me SALUTE seabass and his team at Konami

That's just a more detailed texutre, the graphics will hopefully be a lot better than that (though Konami have never been really good at faces).

Many people find Fifa players faces/bodies better than WE, but am i the only one who think they look so ugly and unrealistic? :/

To me a lot of the FIFA players look like zombies, Konami is better but they lack detailed textures so some things can look a bit like a cartoon.

To me a lot of the FIFA players look like zombies, Konami is better but they lack detailed textures so some things can look a bit like a cartoon.

Exactly!

I personally like the textures used in EA's games, they look more realistic and less cartoony than PES/WE. The faces are awful though.

Yeh there's loads of dates being thrown about. I cant see E3 being a place for them to debut the new WE/PES, especially if it wont be released over in the US until the new year. I could be wrong though, last year they showed current WE/PES games.

On a whole though E3 is going to be much less of an event. A few of my journalist friends told me that instead of developers showing stuff there they will do their own private showings to the media between now and July. E3 is officially dead.

in fifa games the players have big heads on block bodies, anyone seen adriano in fifa 07 - HORRIFIC!

Heh, you guys are great. :D

Several times I've seen someone walk in on FIFA/UEFA being played and gone "I didn't know there was a match on". PES is so cartoony it's untrue.

Neither is perfect, but come on, get real. PES has the better faces, FIFA/UEFA has the better everything else (not only are e.g. the stadium graphics better, but there's even more of them - Konami's next-gen effort is poor all-round).

In my opinion, talkin ps2,xbox etc. PES looks better than FIFA, the graphics on FIFA don't look smooth, but next gen, I have to say Konami did a crappy job on PES, and FIFA looks very good, hopefully Konami will give us amazing graphics this time!

There's something so wrong about Fifa player models i don't know how they can't see that, first players have these long shorts and strange hands which make them look like monkey's, also what's the deal with the players name and numbers? it's really weired. And for PES on 360, when i saw henry i was like oh my god who's that... I wish they make it much better on PS3 :(

according to that japanese forum, there will be info from Konami on the 18th....

next friday is a long time...

but guys lets be fair with EA this time !! in xbox360 UEFA 2006 -2007 the players look nice and like real !! look at Rooney - Henry - C.Ronaldo - ballack and lot look like nice for me when scoreing a goal :P

yeah...they wil talk about MGS4 :O ,not about Winning eleven 11

Is that true? If its MGS4 info I'll be just as excited, I mainly purchased my PS3 for the PES/WE and MGS series!

Back
Top Bottom